Happy Birthday!! πŸ€—

Thank u πŸ€—
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm 1000% serious about the birthday calendar thread lol
i still cant imagine sanch talked about my kids πŸ€£

ek ka naam sancho..doosre ka sanchari..teesre ka sanchu πŸ˜†
AHAHAHAHHAHA FAMILY OF SANCHARIS. What if ek ladka nikla?
Originally posted by 5secsofsummer.

AHAHAHAHHAHA FAMILY OF SANCHARIS. What if ek ladka nikla?

please change the topic πŸ˜†

mayb sancha 🀣 sounds lyk a boys name
Originally posted by themockingblue.

^ uff that banner and the title.. u wont beleive this but i was reciting those lines in the past few weeks.. and toone likh diya 😲

tu meri, main teri, yeh hain humari love story  {friendship waala πŸ˜†}

THREE YEARS! And I'm not even gonna lie and say I'm surprised, kyunki I knew yeh jo humara rishta hain woh janam janam ka hain jo kabhi bhi tootne nahi waali 

its unbeleivable sacchi.. i always come back here .. 😳

Well anyways, we all miss having all of us in one place  But today, we aren't going to talk about that, or any i d h a r - u d h a r ki baatein πŸ˜Ž kyunki it's your ..

happy wala birthday! 

Peechle saal bohut saare logon ko bohut baar thank you bol liya, bas aur repeat nahi karna πŸ€“πŸ˜† Par still, there are some things which cannot be missed. 

Neha, we all love you dher saara (as if you didn't know that already πŸ€ͺ) and we hope that issi tarah we get to spend this day for many years to come <3 It was a seriously lucky day for us when you decided to tapkofy in our lives β˜ΊοΈ and we are very thankful for that πŸ€“ Thank you session, khatam πŸ˜³

^ bade waale hugs for all that πŸ€— i can write verbatim for ur bday πŸ˜†  thank u so much ❀️

you should also be happy because 

you're one year closer to your wedding πŸ₯³ (I HAVE to include this, aadat se majboor πŸ˜ƒ) and you will get your ekdum dhoom dhaam waali shaadi as promised πŸ˜Ž But for now, kyunki abhi bhi jeejaji ko aane mein thoda time hain πŸ˜› we'll celebrate your ekkiswa birthday and be happy πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ 

Insha Allah one day we'll meet <3 This I say on behalf of everyone *that includes the people who don't come here nowadays πŸ€”* Kyunki I refuse to believe ki mein tujhe saamne dekhe bina mar jaungi πŸ˜› And I might be getting emotional .. πŸ€“ Toh bas mujhe aur kucch nahi bolna πŸ˜³

and if you want name your first kid after me (chal nickname hi sahi) for making this ekdum dheenchak waala thread, mein mana nahi karungi β˜ΊοΈ

^ I CAN ONLY LAUGH 🀣  i will have to produce so many to name after ur nicknames.. main khud upar naa pahunch jaaon πŸ˜†

i just love u .. and thanks a million for this.. just puts up a smile on an oderwise boring time.. !

Dude you guys better make a thread as a calendar for birthdays because this is getting more and more embarrassing by the day. I literally wished everyone a belated happy birthday last year and I do not wish to carry forward last year's legacy :|

BUT OKAY SINCE WE'RE LATE ANYWAY AND ALSO CUZ I'M KHAALI HAAT (expect your gift after 16th june lol)

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY (belated okay fine -_-)

Sanch wrote the best description up there and i'll just second all of that. She practically asked you to name your kid Sanchari, phas gayi tuuu xD
But on a serious note, you're 21. That's the most serious matter ever. You're ageing lolol.
I do want to say thankyou for scrapping me randomly here which eventually led us to become this close. And an even bigger thankyou for simply staying in my life because not a lot of people did :)
I hope the cake was good haha.

I love you dher saara and I wish YOU GET MARRIED JALDI SE CUZ THAT'S YOUR NO.1 WISH.
Hope he's rich too because if nothing pans out right, you still have a rich husband hahahha 🀣

i had almost atken an oath .. not to talk about marraige.. but tumlog

thank u very much.. πŸ€—  iss baar maaf kiya.. agli baar try forgettin and watch my evil side poke out πŸ˜†

Mein sirf ek bola tha, tune toh saare reserve kar diye meine naam pe πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ

I'm 1000% serious about the birthday calendar thread lol

I'll make one asap πŸ˜›

ESP BIRTHDAY CALENDER

4th March - Mihi
19th May - Neha
30th May - Ammie
4th July - Sancho, Fatz