justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow I can't belive Vishal got eliminated!!!   How is Anushka and Sachin still there and this kid who is amazing got eliminated!!??? I can't believe it!!!! wth?? Sanam saved Anushka, he never put her in trail zone even once!! and Rahul n Paul never put Sachin in trial zone. How the hell did Vishal get eliminated!! Come on!!! From now, I'm going to vote for Sadwin non stop!! Next thing you know, Sachin or Anushka gets in top 5 or even wins!! This is retarted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
33 views but NO comments :( ðŸ˜­
shaphiuu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not Vishal or audience fault that he eliminated.. May be the DID team wanted that.. Because last week Vishal's voting lines were blocked because of some problems. He couldn't get a single vote from INDIA from his toll free number.. But still they eliminated him..
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good dancer got eliminated, it is so unfair. If there was problem with the voting lines then the elimination should be postpone the following week and by this it would have been fair to all participants.

Edited by rkis - 9 years ago
fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cant believe vishal got eliminated😔...i always wanted him to see in finale...i agree with u what is sachin and anushka dng here??
they both r very cute but isnt this a  dance competiton...
sachin didnt perform for 2 wks still he is safe not even in bottom three😕and anuskha's drama queen act was okish it wasnt very amazing and they were praising her like anything🥱
not liking the fact that every week a good dancer is leaving the show ...dont want to watch the show anymore
season2 was muc much better
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rkis

Good dancer got eliminated, it is so unfair. If there was problem with the voting lines then the elimination should be postpone the following week and by this it would have been fair to all participants.

Exacty why couldn't they do so?..I am very disappointed..😡
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't watch DID this week and I don't feel like watching anymore.Can somebody tell who got the highest vote this week?.vishal deserve to be on top 3 wid Sadwin and teriya/anudita but because of voting system he didn't make it.
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..kimaya..

Exacty why couldn't they do so?..I am very disappointed..😡

Dada should hav done that nd Anushka nd Sachin ,they r now irritating me😡
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you guys really think the channel cares for anybodys vote?? 😡 They keep who they want for entertainment purposes, talent sadly doesn't matter.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very true indeed. unfornutely