rishbala ff - destiny brings them together NOTE on page 40 (ON HOLD)

Posted: 9 years ago
CHARACTER SKETCH
RISHABH KUNDRA
A 25 yrs old businessman. Handsome, charming, sexy, hot are the words which describe him. His smirk can make any girl drool for him. Loves his gf DEEPALIK BHATIA a lot. He can never say no to his mother.
MADHUBALA MALIK
A 22 yrs old C.A. who runs her own firm. Confident , independent, gorgeous are the words which describe her. She can make any boy fall for her. She believes in love a lot.
SULTAN KUNDRA
Brother of Rishabh. Married to Trishna.
RADHA KUNDRA
Mother of Rishabh and Sultan. For her only one things matter and that is her family reputation. She can do anything to save her family reputation.
MOHAN KUNDRA
Father of Rishabh and Sultan.
PADMINI MALIK
Mother of Madhubala. Her husband died in a car accident. Loves her daughter a lot.
DEEPALI BHATIA
GF of Rishabh. For her Rishabh is the ladder to achieve the heights of success.
TRISHNA KUNDRA
Doctor by profession. lives in london for a some work with her 3 yrs old daughter.

INDEX

chapter 10

Edited by bald - 9 years ago
nice character sketch continue and please pm me
Nice CS
Continue soon dear
nyc start cont sooon plz pm me me nd accept my Buddy request
nice characterisation 
continue and do pm to me
ohh nice CS dear..
i'm looking forward to read it...
plz update soon and pm me!  promising story maybe.. ;)

CHAPTER 1

Rishabh: Sultan bhai ab maan bhi jaiye ki aap me ab wo baat nhi rhi jo phele thi, your charm is finished now

Sultan: Acha ji batau tujhe charm kisse kehte hai, aaj bhi kisi bhi ladki ko deewana bna skta hu

Rishabh: Acha to theek hai lagi bet

Sultan: kaisi bet

Rishabh: iss park ke gate se jo bhi pheli ladki enter hogi aapko usse apne charm se impress krna hai , i mean ki aapko aisa kch krna hai ki wo ladki aap ko khud i love u bole

Sultan: pagal hai agr teri bhabhi Trishna ko pata chala to phele tujhe maregi aur  fir mujhe maar kr khud vidhwa ho jayegi... main aisa kch nhi krne wala smjha

Rishabh: arey bhai bhabhi ko to tab pata chalega na jab unhe koi batayega

Sultan: matlab?

Rishabh: dekhiye bhabhi abhi london me hai , aur jab tak wo aayegi tab tak ye sab over ho chuka hoga. To unhe kaise pata chalega?

sultan (after thinking for sometime): hmm... chal theek hai but agr trishna ko pata chala to me tera naam luga

rishabh: wo to jab unhe pata chalega tab dekhege. Aap ke paas iss bet k liye 1 month ka time hai coz uske baad bhabhi aane wali hai aur agr me bet  jeet gya to aap mujhe kya doge?

Sultan: jo tu kahega but agr me jeeta to...

Rishabh: to jo aap kahoge. Chaliye ab dekhte hai kon ladki iss gate se enter karegi jo aapko i love u bolegi

After some time a girl in pink track suit with a bottle in her hand, listening to music enters. She has tie her hairs in a high pont tail and some hairs are falling in front of her face.

Rishabh and Sultan said in unison MADHUBALA MALIK and look at each other with shock.

this is my first try of writing some ff so plz tell me u like it or not. also tell positive and negative points about my writing

Edited by bald - 9 years ago
nice cs
plz continue soon and pm me
nice CS..
continue soon..& plz PM me...