Cnt sn
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice starting .plzz pm me for further updates 
shruthi14 thumbnail
Nice update !!just one que will u update the parts daily ?
bald thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poojabhatt934

Nice update !!just one que will u update the parts daily ?

. may be u got update daily or may be within 2-3 days. but i promise that max time i will take to update new part will be 15 days
SreeRK thumbnail
Pls bring dipali's true colors in front of RK soon..she's slpin with others and here he is waiting for her!!!
Waiting for RK-Madhu meeting and flashback (if any):)
SreeRK thumbnail
Pls bring dipali's true colors in front of RK soon..she's slpin with others and here he is waiting for her!!!
can you pls pm me when you update and also links to your other works on Rishbala..
bald thumbnail

Originally posted by: SreeRK

can you pls pm me when you update and also links to your other works on Rishbala..

this is my first work on rishbala and i will pm u wen i will update
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nyc update
plz pm me whenever u update
croatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Could you please write in English?I would love to read your story but I
don t understand a word.Or please translate it in english.

Thank you
bald thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

At Madhu's house

In her room Madhu is getting ready for the meeting with Kundra's

Madhu(talking to herself): madhu calm down. Its just a meeting and may be you will not see him or may be he did not recognise you.

Flashback

Rk: look guys this girl say that she is in love with me. So Madhubala you love me. Hmm... what say guys shall i give her a chance?

Karan: Rk I think you shuld give her a chance. See she loves you so much and starts  laughing.

Rk: ok if you insist karan than i give her a chance. So miss... whats ur name... oh yes Madhubala ... so miss madhubala you love me. Then prove it. Kiss me in front of all the students.

All the students started shouting "kiss him Madhubala , kiss him"

Madhu who was listening all this with tears in her eyes looks at RK and said " RK you know i can't do this so why are you doing this? I love you but... i can't kiss you.

Rk: enough madhubala enough... girls like you can never be RK's gf. RK have some standards and you are not my type girl. And there is no stupid thing like love so stop wasting your time on me.

Madhubala: RK i love you from the day i first saw you. but today i got the courage to say my true feelings coz  its our last day in this school. May be after this we will not meet. But you insulted me and my love... you know what RK you don't deserve my love. i hate you RK i hate you..and yes one more thing the day when someone will also reject you and your love like this then you will feel how much it hurts.

Flashback ends

Madhu( with tears in her eyes): god plz help me. After so many years i still can not forget him. The moment i think about him tears starts flowing from my eyes then how will i control myself when he will come in front of me.

(Wiping her tears) no madhu you cannot become weak. You have to control yourself. Don't  forget that he is just your client like others and you don't know him. You will not allow him to break your heart again. Get up madhu and be strong.

Suddenly she hears a knock on the door and saw Padmini entering the room.

Padmini: what happened madhu ? why are you crying?

Madhu: nothing maa. Its just that i am nervous for the meeting.

Padmini: ohh!! Don't worry i know you have worked so hard to get this contract. And you will get the result of your hard work. Now smile and come downstairs

Madhu: ok maa

After 15 mins she come downstairs in her sky blue anarkali and touch her mother's feet for blessings.

Padmini: may god fulfil all your wishes.

After having her breakfast she left for kundra's office.

AT KUNDRA OFFICE

Madhu came out of her car and before entering into the office she close her eyes and take a long breathe "be strong madhu" saying this she enters.

Madhu: i have a meeting with Mr.Kundra .

Receptionist: your name mam

Madhu: madhubala malik

Receptionist: yes mam the meeting will start in next 20 mins in our board room on the 5th floor.

Madhu: ok

The moment she steps out of the lift she bumped into someone. She close her eyes because of fear of falling but a strong pair of hands hold her.

Madhubala Malik ... ahaan listening to voice she open her eyes and gets the biggest shock of her life.

plz like and comment and for pm plz send me buddy request

Edited by bald - 9 years ago