The Vampire Diaries

MTV Fanaah - First Look!!!! - Page 2

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What a joke ...why are they insulting TVD ?????????

TVD is the best ...😉😉😉😉

Maybe these guys  are just in the promo ...and the real actors will be introduced later 😕
Edited by Greys_Anatomy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well the promo doesn't look as bad as I thought. Its never going to be as good as English shows but I think the attempt is good who are trying to change the stereotypes of tv. Slowly maybe we will get more supernatural shows on indian tv. Pkyek was moderate as 1st one and I actually think vivian dsena was better as vampire than his current show rk 😆 I hate to say this but since pkyek started trend I hope we will get our own better supernatural theme shows soon. More. Indian tv needs to get rid of the same saans bahu shows
BlurredLines thumbnail
it will be a welcome change in Indian tv shows if they yried something different from saas bahu and hate love stories but remake of a western show is not the way to go . just my pov .

why not debut with q new concept which is original then they can avoid comparison.

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kidsname

it will be a welcome change in Indian tv shows if they yried something different from saas bahu and hate love stories but remake of a western show is not the way to go . just my pov .

why not debut with q new concept which is original then they can avoid comparison.

Thats my POV too.They should atleast develop their own concept which audience will actually love to watch as our own original supernatural theme.
Edited by Achilles_Styx - 9 years ago
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kill me someone. Fanaa can never ever come close to TVD even in their dreams. It's gonna be such a flop goshh, I feel bad for them. :S
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the boy and the girl both look good and the BG music is also impressive but don't know about their acting..we have to wait..but still the the promo is really something..eye caching..like PKYEK but it give a vibe of TVD a lot where PKYEK used to give a vibe of Twilight..but I doubt this actors in the promo are the real actors who will act in the show..I wish this is the actors who will play lead and not that Karan and Ratan...this actors are far batter then Karan and Ratan by looks.. Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys , do you think the girl could be Soumya Sheth ??
This is her-

Edited by Bamonforever - 9 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: iluvOriginals

I'm soo happy n excited.. I was really bored wid comedy nights wid kapil..

I have a new comedy show ,...yayyy...

true 🤣
Arpita-archi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Was dt gal Ratan? 

No way Ratan is not that "beautiful". 
Take this girl instead of Ratan ... I don't like Ratan she not at all fit for the show. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I saw another trailer ft. KK rr Rithvik n anita hassandani
rd looks vampirish
anita is elena I think. .as in two roles. .a girl n a vamp