CC Devilicious #13(IO) - Page 108

Posted: 9 years ago
it has been one of the worst year for South East Asia ki airlines.
3 planes - two missing and one down by Ukraine rebels.. 
Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

So moral of the story is same like Congress.

I hope PM Modi doesn't become another ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER like Manmohan Singh.

Modi accidental PM never. i read in Indian Express that many ministers cancelled their holidays becoz of modi. he is very strict, Arti. and also a taskmaster.
Story is same like congress becoz nothing is changed at ground level. i have said it before also that nothing can changed in short time. the problem with congress is its leadership. they have rubbish leaders at top who can't lead. that's a very big positive point for BJP. a stable govt with a strict leader - expectations are high but Govt works are slow. it needs time. we gave congress 10 years. i want to give this govt 5 years before commenting on their negative. or waise bhi BJP power me hai to religion ki har choti mishap bhi bahut badi dikhayi jayegi.
BTW anyone here happy about bharat ratan to Vajpeyi ji?
I am. i m his big fan. mahn i loved the combo Vajpeyi + kalam. they awesome oldies.

PDP sources hint at deal, BJP firm to be part of J&K government

i hate PDP walas.

they are the most anti indian J&K party.
Originally posted by Invisible_Wings

Finally I saw PK Yesterday it was good watch n brilliant performance by Amir Khan and loved all punches about religions. Sushant has done his job very convincingly.

Now come to the main flaw of the movie. PK first half was amazing but in second it has lost track n looked preachy n repeated. Anushka was looking good with Sushant but in main plot she tried to act like R. Madhvan character of 3 Idiots n Sushant was under utilised. Boman was wasted in the movie. Sanjay Dutta role was half baked. Main antagonist was weak n didn't left any impect.

Climax was biggest weakness of this track.

PK is definitely worth watching n best flim of 2014 but it can't stand near The legacy of Munna Bhai n 3 Idiots movies.

completely agree. 

very to the point Arti. but seeing the shitty  200cr  club ki movies this movie is like a golden gift.

HNY, Kick and others- this one was far better.

but of course- it didn't leave a strong msg behind. whereas Munna bhai series and 3idiots ended with  very strong messages.
http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/abhishek-saif-ajay-devgn-worst-actors-of-2014/20141226.htm

These actors weren't exactly high up in the popularity charts this year.

After the best actresses and worst movies of the year, here comes Rediff reader's list of the WORST actors of 2014.

Did your choice make the cut?

You will just have to find out!

Abhishek Bachchan (Happy New Year)

Abhishek Bachchan, who popped up quite a few times in the list by our readers, clearly didn't do enough as the well-meaning hooligan Nandu in Farah Khan's multistarrer heist musical Happy New Year.

Read the reviews herehere and here.

Jackky Bhagnani (Youngistaan)

Jackky Bhagnani may have entered his grossly misguided film as an independent entry to next year's Oscars, there is no love lost between the film and the audience.

Needless to say, the film had sunk without a trace upon release.

Read the review here.

Saif Ali Khan (Happy Ending)

Maybe this would be a clear sign for Saif Ali Khan to stop making ill-advised choices in romantic comedies.

He followed up the insufferable Humshakals with Happy Ending. Enough said.

Read the review here.

Ajay Devgn (Action JacksonSingham Returns)

Also, maybe it's time for Ajay Devgn to gently step away from mindless actioners.

Action Jackson's misfortune at the box office and our readers' verdict should change his mind.

Read the review here.

Emraan Hashmi (Raja Natwarlal)

Emraan Hashmi was well on his way to establish himself as a thinking actor.

Until Raja Natwarlal happened earlier this year. 

Read the review here.

Akshay Kumar (Entertainment)

Writers Sajid-Farhad made their directorial debut with Entertainment but unfortunately Akshay Kumar with his tepid acting turned tepid acting reduced the films otential to a nonsensical slasher flick

Read the review here.

Fawad Khan (Khoobsurat)

Pakistani actor Fawad Khan made his debut in Hindi movies in Khoobsurat

He surely managed to impress his female fans with his looks but couldn't do it with his acting. 

Read the review here.

Shiv Darshan (Karle Pyaar Karle)

As it turns out, not all celebrity sons and daughters are destined for celluloid stardom.

Suneel Darshan's actor son Shiv learnt it the hard way.

Read the review here.

Arshad Warsi (Joe B Carvalho)

A gifted comic actor, Arshad Warsi was way off mark with Joe B Carvahlo.

Maybe the new year will bring better projects for the Jolly LLB star.

Read the review here.

Vijender Singh (Fugly)

And we conclude with former boxer Vijender Singh, whose cinematic outing was disastrous to say the least.

Our readers seem to agree.

mujhe ye thread finish karna h jaldi se.

Congo Mannu :)

Finally, thread is finished