Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
chalo bye chuhu... gotta go... i took half days off from office... need to reach at 12.30... tata.. see ya in eveing
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When the talented Vije Bhatia paid a visit to  com's office and donned the hat of a journalist, he spoke to his best friend Gurmeet Choudhary.

Now that you embark on your career in Bollywood, any chances of your fans enjoying watching you on television?

Television has given me everything, including my fans. I took up Nach Baliye, Khatron Ke Khiladi and other projects for a year only because of my fans. I am definitely not going to leave the medium. If there is something exciting and different, I will definitely take it up.

isne to bola tha ye tv pe wapas nahi ayega ab kya huya?? 

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
 Modi's addressed 450 rallies,covering about 400000km,which according to analysts is unprecedented.If nothing else we will have ,at least,an "energetic" PM!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
http://www.narendramodi.in/form/
i found something. dont know wat it is all about  though.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Patronus-

what up with these VDians๐Ÿ˜ณ

i mean can they please be a less obvious that they are tremendously jealous of DD ... DD winning best critics award two in a row ... getting Jhalak as host... mission sapney... i mean obviously jealous hone wali baat hai... but since they CLAIM they are the Coolest fandom of the world ... i thought they gonna PRETEND to be not jealous...

after DD winning MB forum was literally on fire ๐Ÿคฃ

twiiter k toh kya kehne... they started bashing Raj Nayak n colors of being partial to DD... n Raj nayak congratulating DD on twiiter... aur colors ka bouncer on them... they uploaded a article of DD winning ๐Ÿคฃ

man they have become such a CRYBABIES...  

Buwahahaha Trish they were ALWAYS crybabies re bas they pretended to be the coolest fandom ever ๐Ÿ˜† They had HIGH expectations that VD will be get awards after awards for playing a mentally challenged character in MB but when it dint happen and instead DD got an award their insecurity came out immediately via tweets ๐Ÿ˜› And they say what is there in DD to be Jealous about her and i would say give me one reason to not be jealous of her ๐Ÿ˜‰ Their Jealousy is phut phuting ke dikhing in those tweets ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They called Colors as 'Channel Drashti Ka' but they forgot why the channel is DDs! They should go n check the RTs Colors gets on twitter for one tweet of DD n Likes on FB for one pic and they would come to know why she loved so much! Colors posted separate pics of DD n VD from Radia Mirchi n VD's pic dint even got 100 RTs in a day n DD had 300+ in just few hours n this should answer these J souls why she is promoted ๐Ÿ˜†
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Modi appointed PM, swearing-in on May 26

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃa few examples of the cooolll fandom!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

These are so ๐Ÿคฃ

Gosh poor Raj Nayak ek congratulation bhari padh gaya ๐Ÿ˜† I remember one tweet of his where he said that there is 'block' option in twitter n he doesnt hesitate to use it so i wonder he even read these tweets of the coolest fandom ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BrainEaterOwl - 9 years ago
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail

when is JDJ starting???

correct me if m mistaken there is less buzz of jhalak these season then it was last year...
i mean even the promos are not out individually... its combined promo of all stars.. except for palak i guess...

last year each contestent got there individually promo... n plus that Blue color dress wala promo...  DD got two promo for hor her first act... n also one combined for introductory with sushant n other starsโญ๏ธ

super se awesome these time pheli baar seperate promo for host... as old by colors... must say Colors are spoiling DDians ๐Ÿ˜† after jhalak it gonna be again boring

U r right Trish there is absolutely no buzz around JDJ these year other than the articles after articles on DD as a Host!! Media also knows one name and may be Colors also knows that to create buzz use DD's popularity!! The promos are just tooo boring with no theme nothing!! Last time the theme was Water n Air n first promo was divided into two 6-6 contestants n then one individual promo came out for everyone of 15 secs!! DD was the only one getting 3 promos when JDJ was going to air - RK-DD, DD-Salman Ishq Wala Love promo and DD with Sushant promo!! Last time even Judges had separate promo where as this year even they are ignored!

Palak, Sreeshant n Mouni got individual promo n rest had combined promos n with Colors tweeting that D's promo might also come out its gonna be like rubbing salt on those J souls wounds cause till now there was no promo for Host but i guess DD is special as this again she is taking away ALL the limelight be it from her fans or haters!
RainAndRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

http://www.narendramodi.in/form/

i found something. dont know wat it is all about  though.

its a fraud one i heard... pata nhi... u will know more then us.. let me know if its authenticEdited by -Patronus- - 9 years ago
RainAndRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl

U r right Trish there is absolutely no buzz around JDJ these year other than the articles after articles on DD as a Host!! Media also knows one name and may be Colors also knows that to create buzz use DD's popularity!! The promos are just tooo boring with no theme nothing!! Last time the theme was Water n Air n first promo was divided into two 6-6 contestants n then one individual promo came out for everyone of 15 secs!! DD was the only one getting 3 promos when JDJ was going to air - RK-DD, DD-Salman Ishq Wala Love promo and DD with Sushant promo!! Last time even Judges had separate promo where as this year even they are ignored!

Palak, Sreeshant n Mouni got individual promo n rest had combined promos n with Colors tweeting that D's promo might also come out its gonna be like rubbing salt on those J souls wounds cause till now there was no promo for Host but i guess DD is special as this again she is taking away ALL the limelight be it from her fans or haters!

another individual out of sophie... rest all combo... maybe dheere dheere it would be out... this time the color theme is pink...

haha... jealously is tapkoing lapak lapak ke!!!! they are till now bashing rajnayak๐Ÿ˜† bechara