Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Well Done CCs & Awesome Thread :D
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome and heart-stirring thread guys. The stories raised Goosebumps. Good Job guys. I hope that cases of Terrorism as well as innocent people being convicted continue to become lesser!
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Terrorism is not just act of violence against civil ppl.. its an idea. CRush the brain washing of young guys.. or else.. u will kill the ppl in numbers.. to win or lose the war. 
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful thread guyz! The thread is really informative and attractive.
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thread is so informative n creative love it all
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is really the best CC thread, so informative and the story touched my heart so much that I started crying
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
" No person is a born terrorist" the society r the circumstances force many of them in to this they actually have no choice..may b they hv their reasons..well i m not supporting them bt i guess its high tym when people consider themselves more as humans n respect humanity thn creates differences btw caste cred n nationality...they r many innocent souls who became the victims of this terrorism.1000's of souls were pushed into this as they never hd a choice..1000's of death...lakh of families destroyed n gain =0...may b its tym to take a stand n stop this...there r many people who lost their lives to save us bt v hv to make efforts worth...i nw it cant b removed in 1 day bt v hv to b a start may sm r the other day it ll end...

P.s: i just loved this thread...a much needed thread to knw abt wht the reality is.😃..