Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Super happy anita hassanandani is part of it too
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOL so not only karan fans but mostly all are unhappy with rattan, yes don't know why the PH choose her but nobody still know what character she will play, infact as male elad only karan has finalist has to wait till other male lead is choose
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So KK is final?? I hope not. 😔 I loved him as Arjun. And I love him in Gumraah. Well the on-air date is announced. Someone posted on the forum it's July 21. 😆 I am worried who us going to play Damon. 😡
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

LOL so not only karan fans but mostly all are unhappy with rattan, yes don't know why the PH choose her but nobody still know what character she will play, infact as male elad only karan has finalist has to wait till other male lead is choose

I think anita hassanandani could've played lead instead of supporting character but then she has movies and yhm to shoot for at the same time
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anitaholic

I think anita hassanandani could've played lead instead of supporting character but then she has movies and yhm to shoot for at the same time

well anita is beautiful andmuch better than ratan but doesnt suit her elena's role as she is 19-21 age and anita in real is i guess in 30's age!! i guess she is Aunt jenna!!!
BlurredLines thumbnail
There is a o tellybuzz article on IF about fanaa.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

well anita is beautiful andmuch better than ratan but doesnt suit her elena's role as she is 19-21 age and anita in real is i guess in 30's age!! i guess she is Aunt jenna!!!

Yh thought the role would be proper young 
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disappointed with the casting of Ratan. waiting to c karan as vampire.
This is vikas Gupta's production. i am sure it wud be one of the best serials ever. He wud hav a solid reason for casting Ratan. All we need to do is just wait n watch.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Off screen pic of Fanaah posted by Karan Kundra in FB

MTV India #fanaa with Chetna my co actor!

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TOI Article:-

LATEDA video, which shows actor Karan Kundra attacking a girl on a date, has been doing the rounds on social networking sites. The video starts off with a group of youngsters recording themselves while partying, where they spot Karan dancing with a girl. Karan's steamy date soon turns gory when he bites the girl on her neck, and blood soils her white dress. This video, confirms the actor, is for his upcoming show."The video that shows me biting a girl is for my upcoming show. It is a part of my show that is based on vampires. But right now, I can't say anything more about it. There is still a lot of time before the show goes on air, so it's kind of premature to say anything about it," says Karan.There's buzz that Karan will soon feature in the desi version of the show Vampire Diaries.However,the actor says, "It is true that the show is based on vampires, but all I'd say is that it's not a remake of Vampire Diaries."

Source:-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Karan-Kundra-talks-about-biting-a-girl-for-a-vampire-show/articleshow/36824489.cms