Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Who is this girl with Karan??? Is she playing Elena?? 🤢 or just him victim like Damon's??? LOL look at the set man. Kitna fake lag rha hai. 🤣 🤣
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Who is this girl with Karan??? Is she playing Elena?? 🤢 or just him victim like Damon's??? LOL look at the set man. Kitna fake lag rha hai. 🤣 🤣

don't know..but I think if Karan is playing Damon then this girl may be playing Vicky..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Viz
Completely agree with u.
hodan1987 thumbnail
Please tell me this dude is for Stefan? Honestly, I will be extra pissed if he is Damon?
What am I saying. Of course he is Stefan. Anita is right. He does have Stefan's hair😆. 

Honestly, thought...Paul is soo much hotter and has more prettier hair. So, still a knockoff. 
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per TOI article Karan Kundra says, 'It's not a remake of TVD.'

IT BETTER BE NOT.
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

As per TOI article Karan Kundra says, 'It's not a remake of TVD.'

IT BETTER BE NOT.

The channel says it is a remake first and now they want to say it not a remake..Yeah right! 

All I am saying is that, they better not mess up Damon's casting. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hodan1987

The channel says it is a remake first and now they want to say it not a remake..Yeah right! 

No matter Who Plays Damon, they r messing up wid damon
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

that is exactly what i am saying thet better not mess up with damon casting and i can let go of the casting but if they mess up his character i will be super angry😡
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

No matter Who Plays Damon, they r messing up wid damon

i know right ðŸ˜­, but messing up damon character right is reserved only to TVD writers right😆
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Raatan Raajputh opens up about her upcoming show Fanaah on MTV!

The much awaited silence from Raatan Raajputh regarding her show Fanaah finally ends.

Monday, June 23, 2014 | 4:43:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  509 Views

Lost Boy Productions upcoming show Fanaah which will be aired on MTV India starring Karan Kundra andRaatan Raajputh have made a lot of hype amongst the audiences. All these while when we contacted Raatan to know about the further developments of the show, she refuted to speak about the show. Well, this time we thought of giving a final try and ask Raatan about the show and also about the video of Karan which has become viral by now.

This pretty petite lady avers, "Yes, Finally I can confirm that I am doing this show. I signed the contract for the same on 20th of this month (June). I cannot speak much about the show but I can assure that the show won't be similar to that of Vampire Diaries series."

"The show has taken some kind of inspiration from the international series but it will be executed in a way that Indian audience will love it. Till now talking about all the fiction shows that I have done be it Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi or Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo or Mahabharat now, Fanaah is something that I have never done before. Moreover, the kind of audience that the show will be catering is also different and very much young. The show will soon go on the floors," says Rataan.

Well, Raatan if you say so, the show will definitely be a super hit one. But what more interesting to watch will be your chemistry with the dashing hero Karan Kundra.

By the way Karan, the publicity gimmick of the very much viral video for your show was quite interesting.

We at TellyBuzz wish the entire team of Fanaah all the good luck for the show.

Keep reading this space to get more update on your favorite show.

Upasana Patel

@Red ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago