MTV Fanhaa - Discuss Here! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Shit they are ruining it for sure!! 🤬
New Promo link here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4077156 Edited by ManishaC98 - 9 years ago
Fuzion article on Rithvik in Fannah:-
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/rithvik-dhanjani-fanaah-part-will-playing-something-one-expect/

It is no more a secret that Rithvik Dhanjani will be getting back on the screen with a supernatural series on MTV. Fans who are seeing the actor since the Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani days, will be glad to witness the actor coming back on a similar avatar.
As we reported earlier, Rithvik is going to be a part of MTV's Vampire series, Fanaah' along with Karan Kundra. Adopting the style of American television, Fanaah will be a seasonal show that will keep the audience craving for more with the end of each seasons.
We recently buzzed Rithvik to know more about the upcoming series. He said, "Well, since Fanaah is a series based on seasons, so one thing is for sure that the audiences will not see a linear or a story which will take its own time to move ahead like in other soaps. Here, the story will be such that it will keep the audiences waiting for the next episode and once we have a season finale, we will surely have audiences on their toes waiting for the next season to arrive.This series in itself will be game changer in many ways".
When asked about how his character would be shaping up in the show, he went on to say,"As far as I am concerned, this part that I will be playing is completely berserk and something that no one would expect. You have to see it to believe it. You would have not even heard of anything like this before. Its magical!!!".Well, we hope Fanaah becomes a successful venture and turns out to be a hit among today's vampire crazy youths. We also wish Rithvik all the very best for his upcoming series Fanaah'.

Stay Tuned To Fuze For More Updates!!!
Gripping season finale, anxiously waiting for next episodes, all this happens only in TVD. I don't think this Desi version of TVD will be even miles close to making us "crave" for the upcoming eepisodes.

First of all, the set looks pathetic. Secondly, haven't got the news of who will be playing Damon, so could it possibly be Karan or Rithvik? Bleh both will suck for Damon's character.

Thirdly, Ratan as Elena. 🤢 Don't need to speak much on that, should I? 😆

Still, let's see how it plays out. If they wouldn't have called this the "remake" of TVD, probably the show could have been good. But if it is remake, then it is obvious that comparisons will be made and if they don't match up to the awesomeness of TVD, it would suck, literally.

The cast looks awful in whatever they are trying to show. Karan kundra was so mucj better in kmh this show he looks :/
The official page for fanaah discussion is there on mtv forum
found rithvik old article so thought of sharing with h guyyz!!

would love to play Damon Salvatore's character from Vampire Diaries: Rithvik Dhanjani

19 Jul 2013 07:17 PM | TellychakkarTeam

He is hot, sexy and knows how to sway and move to make girls go crazy. Rithvik Dhanjani, who is currently winning hearts in Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV), enjoys the fiction drama Game of Thrones and loves watching movies from his personal DVD library.

Read on to know his pick of FAVs on TV.

After a hard day's work, which channel do you usually watch?

I am not much into TV and after a day's work; I like watching movies and can watch many of them at a go. Having a huge DVD library at home, I just browse through them and choose movies according to my mood.

Fiction shows that you are watching currently on TV?

I do not watch Indian television shows but really like the TV Series Game of Thrones on HBO. I have followed it for the last three seasons religiously and am desperately waiting for the fourth one. The series, which is based on fictional violent dynasty wars from back history, is very impressive.

Reality shows that catch your attention...

I try to catch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Colors) whenever I manage to get some time. And it's not just because I was a part of it but I really like the format of the show and enjoy watching it.

Personalities you like on TV?

Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage is really impressive whereas back home I really love Ram Kapoor (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on Sony TV); he is not just a great actor but also a really nice person.

Any foreign shows you feel can be made in India?

They can't be made (laughs). But I feel shows likeGossip Girls would be loved by Indian audiences. I am also looking forward to see how the audiences accept the much-talked- about series 24 that will soon go on air on Colors.

Given a chance, which TV series will you like to be a part of?

When I was doing Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, I really wanted to do Vampire Diaries (Zee Caf). I would love to play Damon Salvatore's character on screen.

Today karan kundra came to sbb to promote fanaa it's going to air from 
21 July @ 6:00 pm on mtv india

I can tolerate anything but giving Elena's role to Ratan isn't going to work at all..
Im Not being mean...but she isn't suitable for that role x(