The Vampire Diaries

MTV Fanhaa - Discuss Here! - Page 6

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ItsAysha

I can tolerate anything but giving Elena's role to Ratan isn't going to work at all..
Im Not being mean...but she isn't suitable for that role x(

well looking at the promos and promotions I don't think rat an is a lead but has a side role!! I guess chetna pande is the lead heroine!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm guess like Nikita sharma(antara of do dip ek Jaan fame of life OK) has joined the fanaah cast too as she tweeted about the same!! she is quite beautiful but still had to work on her acting skills!! don't know why there is no news or buzz of her being in the show and her comeback!!
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
damon is not replaceable/i cant see his character being portrayed by anyone apart from ian it might be an idian version of TVD but still i really dont want damon's character to be screwed up๐Ÿ˜’

whose playing Damon though?๐Ÿ˜•

:)
This content was originally posted by: ItsAysha

I can tolerate anything but giving Elena's role to Ratan isn't going to work at all..
Im Not being mean...but she isn't suitable for that role x(

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This content was originally posted by: somergasm.

EWWW...

This is going to be a disaster.

๐Ÿ˜† agreed
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Angelic.x.Chaos

damon is not replaceable/i cant see his character being portrayed by anyone apart from ian it might be an idian version of TVD but still i really dont want damon's character to be screwed up๐Ÿ˜’

whose playing Damon though?๐Ÿ˜•

well after watching the promo to me it more look like Underworld or True Blood then TVD...๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: deboleena.manna

well after watching the promo to me it more look like Underworld or True Blood then TVD...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† sab ka comination karege lagta hai... ๐Ÿคฃ
probably why KK said its not Indian TVD ๐Ÿ˜†
want to give it a chance but it doesnt look that eye catchy...
the poster put me off๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: ShamrozSays

found rithvik old article so thought of sharing with h guyyz!!

would love to play Damon Salvatore's character from Vampire Diaries: Rithvik Dhanjani

19 Jul 2013 07:17 PM | TellychakkarTeam

He is hot, sexy and knows how to sway and move to make girls go crazy. Rithvik Dhanjani, who is currently winning hearts in Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV), enjoys the fiction drama Game of Thrones and loves watching movies from his personal DVD library.

Read on to know his pick of FAVs on TV.

After a hard day's work, which channel do you usually watch?

I am not much into TV and after a day's work; I like watching movies and can watch many of them at a go. Having a huge DVD library at home, I just browse through them and choose movies according to my mood.

Fiction shows that you are watching currently on TV?

I do not watch Indian television shows but really like the TV Series Game of Thrones on HBO. I have followed it for the last three seasons religiously and am desperately waiting for the fourth one. The series, which is based on fictional violent dynasty wars from back history, is very impressive.

Reality shows that catch your attention...

I try to catch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Colors) whenever I manage to get some time. And it's not just because I was a part of it but I really like the format of the show and enjoy watching it.

Personalities you like on TV?

Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage is really impressive whereas back home I really love Ram Kapoor (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on Sony TV); he is not just a great actor but also a really nice person.

Any foreign shows you feel can be made in India?

They can't be made (laughs). But I feel shows likeGossip Girls would be loved by Indian audiences. I am also looking forward to see how the audiences accept the much-talked- about series 24 that will soon go on air on Colors.

Given a chance, which TV series will you like to be a part of?

When I was doing Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, I really wanted to do Vampire Diaries (Zee Caf). I would love to play Damon Salvatore's character on screen.

nothing against you rithvik but i we dont want any other damon... ๐Ÿคฃ
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted this on the other thread ๐Ÿ˜†

==============================

For the people who might like this, I can almost guarantee that you haven't seen The Vampire Diaries yet ๐Ÿ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------

Stop bluffing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG ๐Ÿคฃ This is ridiculously HILARIOUS ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ remake of TVD ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ They're gonna ruin it :p 

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Can I know the names of the final cast? ๐Ÿค”

Who's gonna be Stephan, Elena, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline?