Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #11

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends ðŸ˜Š

Please post your questions regarding the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam DoonHERE and someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Link to previous Help Desks:
IPKKND Help Desk #1
IPKKND Help Desk #2
IPKKND Help Desk #3
IPKKND Help Desk #4
IPKKND Help Desk #5
IPKKND Help Desk #6 
IPKKND Help Desk #7
IPKKND Help Desk #8 
IPKKND Help Desk #9 
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3292369">IPKKND Help Desk #10
Forum FAQs Can be found in the post below this (Thanks to ~Saraa~ & ...Rafid...)

Link to Original FAQs Post: www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2959729&PID=56695969�

Regards,
IPKKND Development Team.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Minionite thumbnail
MORE RECENT FAQs

How do I search for a member's posts?

If she is your friend, then you can ask her to open the thread in advance and you could both reserve spots without actually post anything. Another way would be to look her up in the Members List.

Here's how you do that:

Step 1: Go to the Members List on top of the page

Step 2: Put in the member's EXACT username here

Step 3: Once you have that huge list of members out, then you choose which one the member you are searching for is and click on his/her name

Step 4: Then, his/her profile will open up, so you click on "MY POST."

Step 5: All the topics that she has posted in will open up from all different forums. So, you need to "filter" her topics for that particular forum.

Step 6: Your topics are filtered, and all the posts from that forum should be there. 

How do I post a new topic?

My email inbox gets spammed by notifications from India-Forums, how do I turn that off?

You just have to make sure that the "Email Notify me of Replies" box is not selected.

How do I upload a picture in my post?

Save the picture on your computer. Upload it on www.imgur.com then it will give you a few links on the side once the picture has been uploaded. Add the link that is a "BBCode (message boards & forums)"

How do I add a topic to the watch list and what is that?

It's like bookmarking a certain topic you like to your list and it's easy to get to it at a later time.

Here's how you do it:

Step 1: Click on the star that is in the topic

Step 2: Then, keep the cursor where it says "My dasboard." and click on watch topics and it should be there.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
When you are sending pm's to people, what is the maximum number of people you can CC?
..Sruthi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I need an help
Pls give me an A sad and painful ff / ss which is the continuation of any track in our serials or Same character/ not like diffrent surronding/ 
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ..Sruthi..

I need an help

Pls give me an A sad and painful ff / ss which is the continuation of any track in our serials or Same character/ not like diffrent surronding/ 

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Koi hai
Please help me find a story
It was just the prologue that was PM to me after that nothing i got about the story
It shows that Arnav was in La's house she comes form her modelling , opens her house n finds Arnva in darkness they talk then later start kissing
N next is showed Khushi who in crying n in the rain goes to her house to her mother n father 
Can anyone tell me which story is this
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnav1Khushi

When you are sending pm's to people, what is the maximum number of people you can CC?

Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i want to search 1 story ...where arnav and kushi know each other...kushi come to arnav house where dadi recognize her as grand daughter(daughter's daughter)...and makes her arnav's wife ...but kushi doesn't know anything...she feels as orphan in family...story goes on ...at last a happy ending Edited by pravalika9291 - 9 years ago