Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Help Desk #11 - Page 44

Posted: 9 years ago
the links are not working as it goes back to home page, may be it has been removed.

and Niya, it is not fair, you are searching for stories when you have the awesome stories pending for updation, dear please update soon especially the one with shital track

Hai guys...i'm new here...i love Arshi❤️...but don't know till recently that there's something called IF and when i came to know about it...i felt so so happy that even after the ended...The people here made this eternal jodi live forever here...in their hearts..through their writing..through their discussions..everything

i am currently reading Best friends (BFTW II). by Appy...n i could only find 17 chapters...is it left incomplete? or i'm missing anything???😕...if u have the continuation link..plz do share here dearies😃

Thank u..:)

She has written only 17 chapters!
I don't know if she has discontinued or kept it on hold!
Originally posted by Nish_alisha

She has written only 17 chapters!
I don't know if she has discontinued or kept it on hold!
oh...thanks for the info dear..:)

Hey guys... i'm looking for an OS... the storyline is something like... Arnav is a junior Artist who is injured during a shoot and is completely bedridden... Khushi is his wife whom he doesn't like much but married on Anjali's insistence...  Khushi takes up a job as make-up artist to meet the expenses... Lavanya is their Friend.. NK is Arnav's Doctor...
I really don't remember the name of the author or the story... Does anyone know about this story ? If yes , plz do help me... Thanks in Advance...
Can someone help me find a ff. The plot is this: Arnav leaves Khushi at the hall on the remarriage day. He doesn't come back and the Raizadas' hate him. Khushi has hope he will come back and she waits for him. On the other hand, Ammy (Arnav) is blinded and lives with a different family. He is adored by his mom played by Jaya Bachchan, his Nisha Bhabhi played by Sonam Kapoor and his brother who is Fawad Khan. NK, La, and Khushi come to the city Arnav is living at for a meeting with his family. Nisha and Ammy come shopping but she has to leave because of an emergency at the office. Ammy falls unconscious and Khushi sees him and takes him to the hospital. I can't remember what happened after that, so please tell me what this ff is called. Thanks for helping me🤗.Edited by indiansrock7 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by indiansrock7

Can someone help me find a ff. The plot is this: Arnav leaves Khushi at the hall on the remarriage day. He doesn't come back and the Raizadas' hate him. Khushi has hope he will come back and she waits for him. On the other hand, Ammy (Arnav) is blinded and lives with a different family. He is adored by his mom played by Jaya Bachchan, his Nisha Bhabhi played by Sonam Kapoor and his brother who is Fawad Khan. NK, La, and Khushi come to the city Arnav is living at for a meeting with his family. Nisha and Ammy come shopping but she has to leave because of an emergency at the office. Ammy falls unconscious and Khushi sees him and takes him to the hospital. I can't remember what happened after that, so please tell me what this ff is called. Thanks for helping me🤗.

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya

Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya

Thanks🤗
Originally posted by athirakt

Hey guys... i'm looking for an OS... the storyline is something like... Arnav is a junior Artist who is injured during a shoot and is completely bedridden... Khushi is his wife whom he doesn't like much but married on Anjali's insistence...  Khushi takes up a job as make-up artist to meet the expenses... Lavanya is their Friend.. NK is Arnav's Doctor...
I really don't remember the name of the author or the story... Does anyone know about this story ? If yes , plz do help me... Thanks in Advance...

this o.s is by Anupama
i m forgetting the name, but author is defiantly her
Originally posted by shruti46

this o.s is by Anupama
i m forgetting the name, but author is defiantly her