Supernatural

9x23:DARK EYED DEAN:SCARY,CHILLING AND DISTURBING

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
finallY finally finally
watched the season finale,And as they said- something will happen that never happened before and in a way,dean got killed too*jerking tears away*
lets starts from the start;
-show started with the "carry onmy wayward son"as always season finale starts with but dont u think it was a bit longer? 😆
-scene starts fron where it left in last epi,dean trying to kill gadreel and thats when they thot to ground him..locked up in room and all yelling at Cass and Sam😆..but gadreel ko bhaga diya dean ke devil avtar ne😆
-finally they found him but alas,Cass has to weaken a bit inorder to save gadreel.he made Cass n Sam realise that dean is a goot shot to kill meta and I so loved it when Sam said-
we r not talking about thing here,this is my BROTHER...
awww...a whole season baad sunne ko Mila ye word from Sammy😳
-in the dungeon,dean started coughing blood and he summoned Crowley which told-
the less u kill,the less better u feel
exactly what happening with him..dean asked Crowley for help too and so did Crowley and gotta agree with Sammy here:
it has to be Crowley,dean nd him r sort off bromancing since dean got the mark
* I wish CVS Sammy ko ye sab finale se pehle realise karate*
-team crowdean🤣=crowley+dean went to a sort of restaurant and what the😲 dean demanded- coffee.black😲..finally on Crowley assistance,dean asked for cheeseburgers nd Crowley came to knew it is definitely off with dean,there is no stopping him now
-sam and dean met and talked..I liked it that dean voiced that- how can he let that guy live wen he hijacked Sammy,killed kevin and Sammy told too- who asked him to trick him inside me?
lol but they came to a mutual understanding and Crowley was Winchesterd🤣
-back in heaven,meta leaves heaven so that he can help ppl so that they love him back n he got successfull in that..letting ppl make a video showing him as the messiah🤔
-otherside,gadreel n cass joins hand and gadreel fakes to arrest Cass n take him to heaven but alas,its not easy to fool angels and both of them end up in heaven's prison😆
-dean n Sam reaches to place where they will find meta but dean punches Sam and says- sorry,little brother.its not ur fyt
-dean -meta face off happens but dean gotta punch meta just once but meta just punches him back to back..so much pain😭
and on other side,Cass was trying to convince Hannah that its all happening coz of meta but in last,gadreel kills himself with broken stone sharp pieces and thats when hannah trust his words and she takes him to meta offc to find angel tablet n break it
-sam gains consciousness but gets late in saving dean as he just reached there but meta puts blade in dean and Sammy says-
No-o-ooo he runs to dean and holds him.with all- hey buddy,its gonna be alright,we will take u to hospital,work a spell...Sam stands up to kill meta but meta vanishes to be in his room in heaven where Cass broke that tablet...*yeshhh*
- Sam holds dean n moving him to take him to home. dean asked Sam about his statement of not doing the same for him and Sam confess that he lied..dean in last says- I m proud of us n he just close his eyes and falls on sammy and Sammy shaking him to wake up..n he said again- Nooo...gotta say the scene was touching,I do have tears in my eyes,all ready to cry if they have stretched the scene for even five more seconds*phew my confession*.as j2 said in spoilers,it will have a bros moment,Sam tears on dean shoulders*u were ryt,Catty😆 * and dean dying in Sam arms* situation chahe Jo ho,but dean did died,see I told it,yayyy🤣*
-in heaven,meta shows n says something which was like a double meaning stuff to desteil fans😆* not that I m not one id them😳*
u did all this to save DEAn Winchester,dont u? u didnt do this to save humanity ,u did this to save one human but guess what? he is dead too..* oh.my the look of Cass was so on verge of crying,he had tears in his eyes and he was making his attempt to get out of those cuffs*
plus there was a thing,that they can stop meta from becoming god by breaking his connection with god I.e via breaking angel tablet,so breaking of angel tablet made meta just another angel thats why all angels cud arrest him and put him in prison😳
-cass grace is fading but if he doesnt gets his one,he may fade soon but Cass was so heart broken to know that dean is dead * dont worry Cass,we r heartbroken too*
-sam takes dean to home n puts him in bed and goes on a drinking spree all tormented tear clad face and decide to do something,,he goes to bunker and spell to summon Crowley but Crowley was in deans room..* okay so the scary stuff starts*
-crowley gave a whole new speech to dean-

"Your brother, bless his soul, is
summoning me as I speak, make
a deal, bring you back. It's
exactly what I was talking about,
isn't it? It's all become
so...expected. You have to believe
me, when I suggested you take
on the Mark of Cain I didn't know
this was going to happen. Not
really. I mean I might not have
told you the entire truth but I
never lied. I never lied Dean, it's
important. It's fundamental. But
there is one story about Cain that
I might have forgotten to tell you.
Apparently he too was willing to
accept death rather than
becoming the killer the Mark
wanted him to be. So he took his
own life with the blade. He died.
Except, as rumor has it, the Mark
never quite let go. You can
understand why I never spoke of
this. Why set hearts a flutter at
mere speculation? It wasn't until
you summoned me, no, it wasn't
truly until you left that
cheeseburger uneaten, that I
began to let myself believe maybe
miracles do come true. Listen to
me Dean Winchester, what you're
feeling right now it's not death,
it's life. A new kind of life. Open
your eyes Dean, see what I see,
feel what I feel. Let's take a howl
at that moon."

so Crowley hide truth...n he told that Sam giving his soul to save u is kinda expected and he finally put that blade in dean's hand,put that hand on his chest and asks him to open his eyes and see n feel the world like he do*ouch*
cameras zoom on dean face and he open his eyes*remember they said last 5 sec r scary,chilling n disturbing* n there it was
BLACK EYED DEAN STARING AT US * it was scary,seriously I cudnt watch it foreven 5 sec whole..its just scary...yes*

some points:
-dean dead n Sam ready to trade his soul for dean...*even though Sam said that he wont do the same thing for dean if he dont want him to do that,YET Sam tried to bring dean back from death..so bottom of line,BOTH WINCHESTERS r hypocrite wen it comes to save their bros,so dont blame dean next time Sammy of he goes all big bro to save u...ok?😳*
-finally they voiced-cass doea everything for dean😆* a huge shoot out to desteil fans coz tumblr pe ppl have gone crazy🤣*check 9x23 tumblr n u will know🤣
-both bros called each other brother after a long time so it deserved a special mention...

Edited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m just happy with the role reversal. Now all I want is Dean to come back and punch Sam for not burning his body on time. Sam should go like well I m dealing with ur situation so u deal with mine and tell me how it feels ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
 I so badly wanted Sam to eat his words and if the finale just didn't give me the highest of satisfaction watching Sam break. Without Dean Sam feels like stone cold scary psycho off the leash. He just doesn;'t care what he is doing because he is that angry and hurt within. Atleast Dean approaches Sam's death with a level mind and feels guilty while doing it. Sam is truly the scary one. 

I dnt want to think about the Demon Dean right now. Will think when the season premiere is near or I'll go crazy. They do know how to cure a demon. But this is a Winchester turning. Crowley seemed like he found a treausure of a lifetime with Dean. It won't be so easy. Ain't Sam suppose to die if he finishes the trial ? ðŸ¤” Oh next season is Sam's turn to die anyways ðŸ˜†
HaymurS thumbnail
some gifs:

awww save him then,cass

lol

lol a funny crowdean banter🤣

creDit
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spn-9x23
HaymurS thumbnail
as Jensen said:

last 5 sec:

dean Sam last moments:

creDit:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/spn-9x23/
tryto check this one too..especially that dream of dean with his dark side
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/demon!dean
HaymurS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I m just happy with the role reversal yeah me too. Now all I want is Dean to come back and punch Sam for not burning his body on time. hahhahahha..dats quite amazing🤣Sam should go like well I m dealing with ur situation so u deal with mine and tell me how it feels🤣🤣 I think actually seeing him dying made his anger fade away n all he could think was-my brother is dying

I so badly wanted Sam to eat his words and if the finale just didn't give me the highest of satisfaction watching Sam break. hmm drinking his pain mixed in alcohol😳Without Dean Sam feels like stone cold scary psycho off the leash. He just doesn;'t care what he is doing because he is that angry and hurt within. hmm his words do more damage to dean than any mocAtleast Dean approaches Sam's death with a level mind and feels guilty while doing it. Sam is truly the scary one. no comments but m glad Sammy ka dimag thikane pe aya..if he had taken measurea to save dean before than running in ur room,situation haven't been this tragic

I dnt want to think about the Demon Dean right now. me too coz I have xam to give next month n my mind has been raided with spn n castle finalesWill think when the season premiere is near or I'll go crazy. same same but m xcited for season 10They do know how to cure a demon. But this is a Winchester turning. hm Winchesters r differentCrowley seemed like he found a treausure of a lifetime with Dean. It won't be so easy.yea what if this feelings wala monster king too wanna have dean on his side n rule hell with him/want him to makw his right hand? coz mostly creatures in spn r obsessed with dean...chahe angels ho ya demon Ain't Sam suppose to die if he finishes the trial ?🤔Oh next season is Sam's turn to die anyways😆 but dean saved him na after trials? so why Sammy to die? beside we have no idea if we will get season 11 or not? I dont wanna have my horses high

this ia so apt..credit again tumblr
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/demon!dean

HaymurS thumbnail
forGot to add:
even when dean was stabbed
he said to Sam"
go from here before he(metatron)comes back again...
awww
still so caring for ur little sammy😳
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode, but you can bet what's been downloaded as I write this. I love this idea of role reversal, and for once I want Sammy to genuinely feel what Dean has felt all those times when Sam made those silly choices. This time, he didn't deliberately choose to become what he turns out to be. That guy thought he doing everyone a favour. He was just making things right after what happend to kevin, to Sammy.
Bu seriously though, dean being"dead" and becoming a demon was something I never expected to happen, ever. I always figured those things only happened to Sam, but nope, not this time.
They were not kidding when they said, that the finale this time will be something no one expected and now I for one can't wait for the new season to start. Am I being impatient. You bet I am, especially after that finale.
HaymurS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZaYa_Premeer

Haven't seen the episode, but you can bet what's been downloaded as I write this. gooddownload soon n just watch.. I love this idea of role reversal, and for once I want Sammy to genuinely feel what Dean has felt all those times when Sam made those silly choices. yea me too,this time with dean out of his control,Sam will got to know how did dean managed all that with himThis time, he didn't deliberately choose to become what he turns out to be. well dean wanted to kill abadon,gadreel and meta...upar se Crowley told him about blade n that mark mixed with Sam-i-wont-do-the-samw-4-u thots made dean to just loose his control and yea but he never wanted to be a demonThat guy thought he doing everyone a favour. he was afterall he didnt killed anyone who didnr deserved to die yet but now wen he js a demon,u never know😳He was just making things right after what happend to kevin, to Sammy. yup
Bu seriously though, dean being"dead" and becoming a demon was something I never expected to happen, ever. well CVS n all said-xpect the never seen before,so here we rI always figured those things only happened to Sam, but nope, not this time.
They were not kidding when they said, that the finale this time will be something no one expected and now I for one can't wait for the new season to start. Am I being impatient. You bet I am, especially after that finale. dont worry we all r

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Noone in the history ov shock hz ever been shocked  lyk the shock i am shocked with..😲 ok this aint makin any sense -😆 I am OFFICIALLY out ov words fr this one, will get back and comment after the shock wears off  i dunno wt to say...
vacchii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been WINCHESTERED! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¥º ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜³

I'm out of words.. I think my emoticons say it all.. I must say one thing! When J2M said finale will be something unexpected I thought they are hyping it 😆 BUT they were right! Towards the end I was left breathless, popped out eyes n mouth wide open! 

I feel SO heartbroken for Dean! This man has struggled his ass off to save the world from apocalypse.. to save his lil brother, to save everybody he knows, to save people he doesn't even know.. we all owe him! And today he's become something he feared worst! Something he's hunted all his life! A Demon?! Remember an episode in s03 where Dean was about to die due to the crossroad demon deal n a reflection of him came out in front of him with black eyes n said "finally this is what you gonna become".. Just insane! 😆 ðŸ’”