9x23:DARK EYED DEAN:SCARY,CHILLING AND DISTURBING - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Maano_billi

@Grin🤣my para wz longer than urs😉 I m.saving my essay writing skills for xamz🤣
Yes cas wz devastated alright hez officially in luv wid dean afterall😆 yes by humanity we all mean just dean( aa per cass😆)
Agree wid u sam shud hv taken a step b4 he didnt even bother to do some research abt the mark wen he started noticing changes in dean hmmm
Haila dean wichester is a DRUG man drug , cocaine maybe u just get addicted nd cnt turn back be it angels demons or humans☢️ even vampires like Benny,king of hell or abadon( she was giving mixed signals to dean remember),even Lucy baba🤣 was so touchy touchy with dean🤣
Cass is above them all😆 coz above all ppl goes against their satanic powers n their clan but Cass ne to had kardi,he went against god n heaven🤣
Yo!!!!!! I was both thrilled and scared for dean... he died and has now become a demon...

What got me rofling was on fb... people were asking how come dean got possessed by a demon when he still has that anti possession tatoo... 😆

But on the whole... it was an awesome finale... 😃 an epi fit to be the finale... I am glad thait wasnt dean crying over sam's body... finally sam got a chance to take back those horrible words... he had said earlier in this season.. the whole relation has changed dramatically... dont know whether they will portray dean the demon as a ruthless killer obeying orders from his master crowley ya show him like crowley... crafty and yet more evil... I think it will be the former.. 🥺

Coming to the angels... metatron continues into the next season to be the villian... along with crowley... though cass will have to deal with his grace slowly ebbing away... and he becoming the reluctant leader of the angels...

All in all a good finale... but not the best finale... 😳
Originally posted by flutterby

Yo!!!!!! I was both thrilled and scared for dean... me too😳 he died and has now become a demon. all black eye🥺..

What got me rofling was on fb... people were asking how come dean got possessed by a demon when he still has that anti possession tatoo... 😆 omg🤣

But on the whole... it was an awesome finale... 😃 yes an epi fit to be the finale... I am glad thait wasnt dean crying over sam's body. yea pichli baar Sam tha,is baar dean ki bari marne ki😆.. finally sam got a chance to take back those horrible words... he had said earlier in this season.. the whole relation has changed dramatically. yea but damage is already done.finale me damage control krne ki koshish hui😆.. dont know whether they will portray dean the demon as a ruthless killer obeying orders from his master crowley ya show him like crowley... crafty and yet more evil... I think it will be the former.. 🥺 I want him demon yet dean

Coming to the angels... metatron continues into the next season to be the villian... along with crowley.. but meta is just an angel now ryt? not with all those godly powers. though cass will have to deal with his grace slowly ebbing away... and he becoming the reluctant leader of the angels... beside I think the guy needa to know thay dean is alive but demon,he will run away from heaven to save him😳

All in all a good finale... but not the best finale... 😳 but after many many filler epis this season,I think it was pretty much good
@Grin 🤣🤣 i had forgotten about lucy baba getting all touchy touchy🤣🤣
Hey i wz wondering mayb cvs destroyed the tablet on purpose no tablet no trials no guidelines to closing the gates ov heaven nd no stopping ov angels frm cming to earth 😳
Dean cant be cured unless sam dies by completing the third trial he cn still hv a lil bit ov humanity in him (lyk crowley) if he gets treated by human blood though😳 OR he can find redemption in sm girl lyk cain 😳 but i dun think its a v gud idea to show him the same as before there wont be.any point or logical reason left to turn him into a demon 

This was the best season finale in the 9 seasons.. I couldn't stop my tears seeing Dean die. I know, he will be back. But the way Jensen made the scene heart breaking, I had to cry. And, for the first time I cried for Sam too. Poor guy is like lost.

And, Delvish, you wrote it so well. Loved it.
I just don't want SPN to end ever. It's not possible I know. But, I can't think of my days w/o seeing Dean/Jensen and Sam-Dean, Dean-Cas.
Originally posted by Maano_billi

@Grin🤣🤣i had forgotten about lucy baba getting all touchy touchy🤣🤣 punching to bas ek bahana tha🤣Hey i wz wondering mayb cvs destroyed the tablet on purpose no tablet no trials no guidelines to closing the gates ov heaven nd no stopping ov angels frm cming to earth😳 ryt now,I dont heaven gates to close,want angels to not walk on earth coz Cass has to meet dean na pagli🤣Dean cant be cured unless sam dies by completing the third trial he cn still hv a lil bit ov humanity in him (lyk crowley) but I dont think now Crowley Sam ke bas me aega😆 if he gets treated by human blood though😳OR he can find redemption in sm girl lyk cain😳 9 season me koi ladki nahI mili in dono bhaiyo ke love story ke lie,@ b kyu bhai🤣but i dun think its a v gud idea to show him the same as before there wont be.any point or logical reason left to turn him into a demon he is already a demon now catty nd mark will only flourish his demon giri,I think Sam can keep him grounded if he wants[/DIV]
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

This was the best season finale in the 9 seasons great.. I couldn't stop my tears seeing Dean die. me tooI know, he will be back. But the way Jensen made the scene heart breaking, I had to cry. And, for the first time I cried for Sam too. Poor guy is like lost. but black eyes dean scared me xcited for s10 though

And, Delvish, you wrote it so well. Loved it.
thanku..
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

I just don't want SPN to end ever. It's not possible I know. But, I can't think of my days w/o seeing Dean/Jensen and Sam-Dean, Dean-Cas.

well as per ,cw, as long as spn gives good ratings,there is no stopping for this show.but we never know...
hope it renews for season 11 too😳
nice review. i was so shocked throughout the epi... i got so many things going on in my mind bt cant express it. dean died actually..i mean he died !!!! the brother moments made my cry... it was so so emotional...with sammy i also screamed nd cried... when my dean left that burger, i was sure smthing is nt right... crowley u **********... hiding the truth is worse than lying... my dean , he said sammy that the mark is making him smthing he never wanted to become so he wanted to die :'( bt he never knew dying would make him smthing he feared the most... i m so heart broken for dean... i mean i'm feeling this diffuse pain in my heart for him i cant identify it :'( and Jensen was right the ending was eye opener bt that was so so so scary chilling as u said... i couldnt look at those black eyes... my deans green eyes..converted to black...painful very painful... it was a never before seen finale... :-(