Supernatural

9x23:DARK EYED DEAN:SCARY,CHILLING AND DISTURBING - Page 5

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Grinny yup crowley tw ub sam ke bas mein nai ayega 😆 nd I cn get dean will bust out sam isnt that powerful to keep a creature lyk that tethered unless dean still remembers hez his brother nd has feelings for him but i doubt that, his feelings nd all the bromance died with his death, they'll probably drive the next season by showing unwavering faith ov sam in dean nd that therez still hope left for him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Onupriya

nice review.thanku😳 i was so shocked throughout the epi.not ur mistake,it was rather shocking😆.. i got so many things going on in my mind bt cant express it.oh hmmm     dean died actually.yes 😭 .i mean he died !!!!😭 the brother moments made my cry.me too😭.. it was so so emotional...with sammy i also screamed nd cried.were also screaming-nooo ooo ooodean never leaves his burger

... crowley u **********..he is a douchebag😡
. hiding the truth is worse than lying... my deanour dean ahs to suffer now😡
 , he said sammy that the mark is making him smthing he never wanted to become so he wanted to die :'( bt he never knew dying would make him smthing he feared the most... i m so heart broken for dean... i mean i'm feeling this diffuse pain in my heart for him i cant identify it :'(dont worry we all felt it😭
 and Jensen was right the ending was eye opener bt that was so so so scary chilling as u saidn the eye opener scene made me shut my eyes
... i couldnt look at those black eyes.me too
.. my deans green eyes..converted to black...painful very painful... it was a never before seen finale...
yep⭐️
 :-(

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Maano_billi

@Grinny yup crowley tw ub sam ke bas mein nai ayega 😆

told u😆ek to wo crowley upar se dean bhi uske sathdoubl power man😭
 nd I cn get dean will bust out sam isnt that powerful to keep a creature lyk that tethered unless dean still remembers hez his brother nd has feelings for him but i doubt that, his feelings nd all the bromance died with his death, they'll probably drive the next season by showing unwavering faith ov sam in dean nd that therez still hope left for him
mm letss see coz if they r willing to fix dean,then it will be sam n noone else😳

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah hope so...
Previous
1 2 3 4 5