Users

Frequent Posters

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

plzzz update...

its been so long...

eagerly waiting to read more from you...

Hey sweety!!
I am sorry..
I am very busy with my studies and family..
But I will try to update as soon as possible..
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jab bhi free hogi...tab karna update...tc..
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agle update kidar hain 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry dear for late comment!

Tui toh janish!

Really wonderful!

But next time theke update kor only when u feel ok!

Love u loads
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
continue soon
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy if you ever thought of continuing this FF can plz send me PM of it... Thank you so much..

Dear readers,

I know you have a long list of complaint but I am helpless. Right now I am stuck. My year finale is going to start within 25 days. All of a sudden authority launched a routine. So, I wouldn't be able to update in 2/3 months. I am so sorry. But I promise after the exam ends I will start updating again.

PS- To those who don't know the past story, virus crashed my hard disc and I lost all my works. It's hard to collect them from net all over again. It's very a long term process. So, I am working on two stories at one time. Right now I have two SS (Sakshi Anand- The Kidnapper & The Scarecrow) going on with a TS (Vivah). After finishing this I will take another two works and will work on them. That's how I am going to finish all my works. Thanks for your time.

Regards~

Eshaal..

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 8 years ago

Chapter 12:

After finishing the food Maithli got up from her chair.

Maithli: The food was very tasty. Thank you so much. Aapsab se bat karke bohot accha laga. Aab mujhe chalna cnahye.

Sameer: You are a very lovely person. Haame bhi tumse baat karke bohot accha laga. Shree ke sath aajana office. Hame accha lagega.

Maithli: Thank you.

Shree also got up.

Shree: I am already finished. Chalo main tumhe car tak chod deta hoom.

Prachi: Aww so sweet! Shree tum bohot accha husband banoge.

Both flinched again. Shree hold her hand to assure her. But whole team took it as a gesture of love. When they reached the car Maithli hit him in the chest.

Maithli: Pagal ho gye ho tum! Tumne unhe kiyu kaha ki haam couple hai!

Shree: To main aur kya karta? Woh Prachi wahi baithi thi. Agar main jhut nehi kehta to woh hamare peeche pad jati. Pata laga leti hamari asliyat. Dekh Mithy shant ho jao. Pyar haam ek dusre se karte hai na!

Maithli: Wohto isslye cze we are..

Shree cut her in the middle.

Shree: Mithy! Agar hame Sakshi ko iss chakravyu se nikalna hai to itna to karna hi padega na! Haam kisi bhi tarahse Prachi ka attention hampar nehi la sakte. Tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe accha lag raha hai yeh sab karne mein!

Maithli let out an exhausted sigh. Shree pulled her in tight hug and kissed her crown.

From the restaurant door Liza was watching all this. In a hurry Maithli left her purse in there. She came there just to return it. She didn't hear their conversation but saw them hugging. Her chest tightened. Warm tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes. Someone cooed in her ear. She turned to see Prachi. Her eyes was on Shree and Maithli.

Prachi: Kitni perfect jodi hai na!

Liza: Tum yaha?

Prachi: Tumhe khade rehte dekha to aa gyi dekhne ki akhir bat kya hai. To tum un love birds to thoda time de rahi thi. By the way Shree ko dekhke lagta nehi ki woh itna fast hai! Chalo unke paas chalet hai.

As they approach Liza felt like someone had ripped the heart out of her. She felt like a zombie. Prachi hooted.

Prachi: Oye lovebirds get a room.

At the sound of her voice they sprang apart. Without another word Liza handed her the purse. With a soft bye Maithli sat in her car and went away. Liza and Shree went inside without looking at each other.

Prachi: Are wah! Aag to yaha ekdam barabar lagi hai. Chalo mere lye hi accha hai. Aab Liza bohoti dukhi hogi aur usse sambhalega koun? Prachi. Dheere dheere puri ETF meri mutthi mein aa jyega.

~*~

Maithli was driving the car in a rage. She had so many frustration buried inside her that it was literary making her mad. Suddenly a figure ran to her car and fall aside. She stopped the car in a skied. She cursed in Bengali.

Maithli: Hay Ma Kali! E ami ki korlam! [what have I done!]

She quickly went out from her car to check the person. A man on her late twenties lay there motionless. Square set of jaw and rough hand indicating hard labor. Stylish cloths and hair cut indicating some important personality. She quickly brought out the first aid box from her car and bandaged his wounds.

Maithli: Aab main kya karum! Isse yaha chodke nehi ja sakti. Aapne sath bhi nehi le ja sakti.

After some thought she put him in her car and drove.

~*~

Shekhar groaned and put his and on his forehead. It's hurting like hell. What happened! Yeah, a blind girl was driving and he ran straight to the car! Yahhoo!! He really had a death wish. But where is he now? He opened his eyes. The scene looks familiar. Oh yeah, it's a police station. Wait a damn second! He sat up straight. Police station! Who brought him here?

An inspector came to him and sat in the bench beside him.

Shekhar: Main yaha kaise poucha?

Inspector: Aap hame police station ke bahar mile. Aab yahatak aap kaise aye yeh to aap haamse behtar keh pyenge.

Shekhar: Yeh to mujhe bhi nehi pata. Bas itna pata hai ki main kisike gadi se takraya. Aur woh ek ladki thi.

Inspector: Khaid. Bina waja ke haam aapko yaha rakh bhi nehi sakte. Aap mere sath aye. Kuch formalities puri karke aap ja sakte hai.

Shekhar: Thanks inspector.

~*~

Arjun put pot in the stove to make some coffee then tried Shekhar's number.

Arjun: Yeh Shekhar ka number busy kiyu aa raha hai? Tabse try kar raha hoom!

Just as he cut the call his phone started ringing.

Arjun: Hallo!

Shekhar's voice came floating in.

Shekhar: Bhai main Chandar bol raha hoom! Woh main police station mein hoom. Kya aap jara aa payega aur meri identification confirm karwa payenge! Please bhai phas gya hoom yaha akar! Aap chahe to Sakshi bhabi ko bhi sath lekar aye.

Before Arjun could response he cut the call. Arjun ran his hand over his face and sighed.

Arjun: Aab kounsi musibat mein pad gya yeh!

~*~

After Arjun and Sakshi reached the police station Shekhar came running towards them. He hugged Arjun tightly and whispered in his ear.

Shekhar: Dekh maine police ko kaha ki mera naam Chandar Ghansham hoom. Ek choukidar. Aur yeh dress maine tumse udhar pe liya hai. Please sambhalo.

Arjun parted from him and slapped on his back.

Arjun: Are Chandar! Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

Inspector: Aap jante hai inhe?

Arjun turned to him and shook his hand.

Arjun: I am ACP Arjun Rawte. Haan main janta hoom isse. Hamare gharke paas wale gudamgharka choukidar hai. Par yeh yaha!

Inspector: Actually yeh hame police station ke bahar behosh mila. Haam inhe andar laye. Jab hosh aya to kehne laga kisi ladki ne isse apne gadi se dhakka diya aur bad mein yaha chod gyi. Haamne inka identity manga to ajeeb ajeeb batein bolne lage. Isslye hamne inhe kaha confirmation ke lye kisiko bulaye.

Arjun: Ohh accha. Aab haam isse le ja sakte hai?

Inspector: Sure.

They were about to leave when Shekhar turned to inspector.

Shekhar: By the way, mujhe bandage karwane ke lye shukria.

Inspector smiled.

Inspector: Yeh hamne nehi karwaya. Jis ladki ne apko dhakka diya dressing bhi shyed ushine kiya!

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 8 years ago
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, it's long time got an update for this one. continue soon dear. missing ur updates in arjun forum
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love u sooo much dear ❤️❤️❤️
dushera kya diwali bhi rocking kar de ye update deke 🥳
mitali and shree r acting in front of all coz of prachee but unka relation kya hain
poor liza dil toot gaya bechari ka 😭😭
wow shekhar mitali ki car se takraya and mitali ne usko police station ke bahar chod de
arjun came to police station for identifying shekhar and brought sakshi along but agar unhe kissine saath main dekh leya toh
thanks for update and jhuppi 🤗 🤗 big wali for updating ur old stories 😃😃