Posted: 9 years ago
nice part!
waiting to see the proceedings eagerly.

do con soon dr!

ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am sorry ...
since i am an ariyan thoda late hogaya par apne buddy ka story pada zarur.
aur wo bhi pura, aur accha hai par sad bhi.
sakshi arjun ki wife.{shocking}
par ab ageh kya hota hai dekhenge par concept awesome hai.
superb dear.
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update
update
update
update
update
update
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 2:

While driving the car Arjun's eyes were going to Sakshi time to time. But Sakshi was not seeing anything. As if she was trapped in her own world. After one or two hour Arjun reached his home. It was small bungalow in a remote place. He bought it for a little peace. Now it will help him with Sakshi. He pulled his car in the drive way. He parked it aside and got down. First he got down from the car and took the bag inside. He was not sure how will Sakshi react when he will take her inside. He prepared his mind for the worse. He gently took Sakshi by her shoulder and guided her inside to his bedroom. To his relief she didn't react at all. But Arjun wondered how long. He made her sit in the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up. He was changing his dress when a thought occurred to him. Sakshi's cloths needed to be changed too. But who's going to do that? He sighed. Well he will. But the question is will Sakshi let him?

He finished his work and came out. He opened her luggage and arranged her cloths and other necessary things in the wardrobe. He kept a lemon color dress outside. He took deep breath and went to sit beside her. He cleared his throat.

Arjun: Sakshi I want to say something. Doctors say that you can hear you can understand but you don't know how to response. They say that you are trapped in your world. I want you back Sakshi. I want my wife back. I know what I did to you is not forgivable but please give me a chance. I promise that I will make everything all right. Just give me a chance.

Still no reaction. Not that he expected any. He slowly went closer and pulled out her dupatta. 

Sakshi's body shook. Her pretty eyes filled up with unbound fear and pain. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. She started screaming. She wanted to say something but voice stuck on her throat. She started punching and kicking.

First Arjun sat there like statue but seeing her getting out of hand he hugged her tightly. She kept kicking, punching, screaming and crying but Arjun didn't lose his hold. He held her to him like she was a fragile gem. Will break if he let go.

Arjun felt as if someone had punched him in the gut. Through Sakshi he was getting a glimpse of that black night. The pain and the mental and physical torture she had to go through. She cried and cried. Arjun patted her back and said soothed word in her ear. It was almost dawn when she fall asleep. She was sobbing even in her sleep. Arjun couldn't sleep anymore. He kept patting her back and stared at the ceiling.

It was half past nine when Sakshi stirred. Arjun was feeling pain in whole body as is someone had beaten him with a bat.  Slowly Sakshi opened her eyes and discovered herself in Arjun's embrace. Her head was on his chest. This time she didn't show any reaction. Arjun exhaled the breath he was holding. He got up and went to the washroom. He finished his morning chore and came out. Then he took Sakshi to the bathroom.

He waited outside while she finished her morning chores and came out. She was wearing the same dress. Arjun suppressed a sigh. He had a feeling that this time Sakshi won't react like last night. He gently took her by hand and changed her clothes. Sakshi was shivering but didn't this time she didn't reacted like last night. May be last night Arjun's patience and soothing words placed a good impact in her restless mind.

In the ETF headquarter everybody was busy in works. Sameer, Chotu and Aisha had gone out for some work. Shree was in his work station. Liza was busy in morgue. Prachi and Roshni were doing some research in conference room. Prachi was looking at the door time to time.

Prachi: Yaar Roshni yeh Arjun sir abhi taak kiyu nehi aya? Woh to kabhi itna late nehi karte.

Roshni: Tujhe nehi pata? Kal unhune chutti li hai. Wohbhi phone pe. Main Rathod sir ke paas hi thi jab unka phone aya.

Prachi: Tujhe nehi lagta ki yeh thoda jeeb hai. I mean jo Arjun sir bimari ke time pe bhi office aa jate hai unhone chutti li wohbhi bina koi reason ke.

Roshni: Ajeeb to mujhe bhi laga.

Prachi: Chal ek kaam karte hai. Haam unke ghar jake pata karte hai.

Roshni: Good idea. Office files mein haame unka ghar ka address bhi mil jyega.

Suddenly a voice spoke up from the door.

Voice: Bad idea.

It was Shree. He came in and sat on a chair.

Shree: Dekho Roshni haam jante hai ki tum Arjun sir ko pasand karti ho likin isska maatlab ye nehi ki tum yuhi bina bataye unke ghar chali jao. Aur aisa bhi to nehi ki Arjun sir tumse pyar karte hai. Dekho Roshni waqt rehte saccchai maan lo. Aur tumhe to ye bhi nehi pata ki woh shadi shuda bhi ya nehi.

Prachi: Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho Shree.

Shree: Jo sach hai wahi keh raha hoom. Tum dost ho na issski? To isse jhooti dilasa dena bandh karo.

Saying the words Shree got up from the chair and went out.

Mr. Rawte was packing his bag when Mrs. Rawte entered.

Mrs. Rawte: Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? Kaha janeki tyari kar rahe hai?

Mr. Rawte: Mujhe Mumbai jana hai. Madhu kal puri raat mai so nehi paya. Meri bacchi waha uss halat mein hai aur main kuch nehi kar paa raha.

Mrs. Rawte kept a hand on Mr. Rawte's shoulder.

Mrs. Rawte: Please aap shant ho jye. Arjun hai na Sakshi ke saath. Woh saab sambhal lega.

Mrs. Rawte patted his shoulder and went out from the room. Mr. Rawte kept staring out from the window.

Hit the like button and do comment.

007jindal thumbnail
nice
felt bad 4 sakshi
cont soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Felt bad for saakshi
Hope she gets better soon
Continue soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Kitna kuch saha hoga Sakhi ne.  I'm feeling very bad for Sakshi & also Arjun.  Arjun kitne acche se sambhaala Sakshi ko.  Hope she recognizes Arjun as her husband very soon & she comes out of trauma that she went through

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
firstly welcome back...i m so happy to see update from u appi...
an amazing update...
love it...
feeling bad for sakshi...
i m sure arjun jaldi apni wife ko thik karlega ...apne pyaar se...
the way sakshi's reaction change...its really good...
like shree roshni talk...
waiting for next part...
con.soon...
yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant Update

Wonderfully written.

Had waited very long for this update.

Arjun's care and concern for Saakshi was nice. He is taking care of her well.

Mr. Rawte wanted to come to meet Saakshi.

Shree was indeed right in stopping Roshini as she was about to intrude into Arjun's privacy.

Please continue this story soon. Update this on priority..

Continue Soon
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun did make a mistake by not trying to find Sakshi but now the way he is taking her care is admirable.  Hope his patience, love and care can bring Sakshi out of this trauma soon.  Sree did right by stopping Roshni & Prachi.  Continue soon.