Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
True tears -- always :) Its not that "POPULAR" show but that girl Noe -- i myself relate to her a lot. She is eccentric, her analogies are weird, she has her own inner demons to fight and not that she is sugary sugary sweet or too Gothic .. I like her which make true tears special for me in many means. 😳
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol. Midway your post I was like when the hell I posted it, then went up and saw that its not me. I have exactly same story ignorig the laptop and english version part. I found an old email of mine of DC official site when I logged it back in 8th. That was the time when few of the episodes of DC were aired in Jetex. Then I forgot cause I got caught up in boards. This year I saw the email and went on a crazy spree for a month and watched 2 movies and 100 epi and after that my final year of school started due to which I had to keep it aside but I am madly in love with this show :') This is one hell of the show which made my childhood. This is somewhere a reason for my craze of being a Criminal Psychologist :') BTW I am Aditi. Glad to find a DC fanatic here :P
actfaqs0 thumbnail
Definitely Naruto,it is my all time favorite and one of my motivators,would recommend anyone to watch.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm a huge fan of Ranma 1/2 ... Ryoga n Ranma are my favorite characters.😳
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kung fu panda is so special for me..i totally love the character of Poo.HE IS fat.he is emotional.he is sweet.he is cute..bt with his enemies ,he fight like a sword..Poo inspired me alot..
Besharam.Raj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
each and every Anime show that I see is special for me.
Its so hard to choose one
so not naming any 😃
Ivanova thumbnail
Serial Experiments Lain. Weird and beautiful, pure animated arthouse.
Remsi thumbnail
Angel Beats probably. I still cry when I watch it and it has somehow occupied a special place in my heart.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DORAEMON..hai bada pyaara dos hamara doraeemonn... ❤️ This has got to be the most special anime for me. I still watch 😆

Followed by,
Lucky Star
Pokemon
City Hunter ❤️
Detective Conan
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Alice Academy

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

DORAEMON..hai bada pyaara dos hamara doraeemonn... ❤️ This has got to be the most special anime for me. I still watch 😆

Followed by,
Lucky Star
Pokemon
City Hunter ❤️
Detective Conan
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Alice Academy

An an an...doraemon.. Nobita ❤️ sizuka

You liked investigations type? City hunter🤢
Deathnote?
kindaichi?