RaHi SS: When Love Takes Over..Part 2/Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago

Hey GuysπŸ€—...Thanks to all of u for reading my previous OS's, appreciating it and encouraging me to write more😳... Here we all are missing our TBP and our Buddies like anything...So I thought to write a story on our Buddies but as I am a biased RaHian ,So the story will mainly revolve around RaHi only😳...I am posting the prologue and the Character sketch...and hope it's worth reading.😳

When Love Takes Over

This story is about a group of buddies, who are in college (Imperial Collage of communication). They keep fighting over little things, but love each other very much and always there for each other. If any one of them gets in trouble then the whole gang will try their best to get their buddy out of that trouble. They love going to the parties, beaches, restaurants and many other places, and at the same time all of them are really good at their studies. The word "Love" is not in their dictionary yet. Even if it is, then how will they realize it, when they are actually going to fall in love, because they Don't believe in LOVE.

Index

Characters Sketch : Page 1

Part 1 : Page 5

Part 2 : Page9

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago

Characters Sketch

Ranveer Shergill: The Coolest student of the college. He is very cute yet hot at the same time and every girl wants to be with him. He is a Great Musician and also very good Basket ball player, no one has ever beat him in Basketball except His best buddy Moti aka Panchi... He is very caring and loving, loves playing pranks, always ready to help his friends...Love his friends a lot specially his moti, who is his Life line... but he consider her as a Best friend only, No romantic angel involved ,At least he believed so..

Panchi Rastogi: The cutest and most sensible student of the college. She is Caring and Understanding, and a great Basketball player..Always give right advice to gang..Love them a lot specially her childhood best frnd Ranveer whom she love to call Nonu...Love to do masti but very sincere in studies also..

Kiya Gujral: She is the Diva of collage. Have a bit of attitude but kind hearted. She loves her gang a lot, can't stand anyone hurting them. .

Kesav Desai: He is of reserved nature so people consider him rude..But very kind hearted. Love their frnds a lot. Many girls like him. He has own set of morals and his own way of going about getting what he wants.

Pratham Punj (Piddi) : The Wacko! He's always out there trying to top off his last big adventure.. The friend of everyone who always ends up in a mishap due to the extra spices he always adds in hopes of becoming a hero.

Sheeba: Sweet girl with beauty..Not at all related to patil at all..Lives in Mumbai only and in the buddy gang since forever..Caring and understanding.

So that's all for now. I would like to know if you'll want me to start with it... Plzz do comment and share ur views on how you feel about this SS. And make sure all press the LIKE Button.

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
Well was just giving a quick glance before leaving for the day n what I get is such a pleasant surprise..thanks soo much partner..

Brilliant name first things first...m all drooling at it..hayee kya situations honge...cant wait to read.

N the cs is soo cool...kinda keeps to the show but me knows you are gonna make things interesting on the way

Do I need to ask you to start the ff..do I??... okie if you want that...Geet please start this ss..loved the start n cs... can't wait to read more. 

Love ya girl.,.Thanks for this...sach mein when I know it is gonna be tough for you to handle...muahh
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Hurray...A Rahi SS that to by you...now thats cherry on the cake...
Me loved the title a lot... and the plot seems quite interesting...it would be so nice to see rahi fall in love all over again...
Pls continue...and update it soon...i dont have patience to wait...
Thank you for writing this SS...
Yay a new ss from u ...⭐️
loved the prologue and cs ..
Panchi is surely lifeline of her nonu .
buddies masti and hangouts wow ..
thanks a lot for this was badly missing tbp 😭
plzz cont soon
Sorry..IF phir mujhe special treatment de ra hain...cant like but honestly if i cud i wud have super liked it...
Geet I love u yaar for this
Loved the intro no one is in love all are buddies
It will be Intresting to see how they fall in love
Loved the CS

Update soon
Muah
Res
~U.N.R.E.S
Hold your breaths.. ROFL Queen is unresing πŸ˜²
Itna neeche jhukane ke liye sorry πŸ€£ Main toh sirf mazze le rahe thi πŸ€£
Okay now coming to the story. First things first. Name is different. I like it. :] Concept.. Hmm.. Best buds πŸ˜Ž But they don't believe in Love ? πŸ˜² Interesting πŸ˜ƒ Character sketch is nice.. Moti Nonu ko basket ball mein hara deti hai πŸ˜³ Awww.. <3 My Nonu Moti  I like the fact that you are going to take a slight angle at other couples as well.. KiSha bhi hoyenge πŸ˜Š OMG mere ShiPra bhi :') Loved the concept and CS Geet please continue πŸ˜³
Edited by diyataarey - 9 years ago
Lungi dance Lungi dance lungi dance [:D/]

ok my celebration is over
A SS BY GEET yes I am literally shouting with happiness , excitement
A Rahi SS this is so just amazing
and the title is more than awesome
girl you don't need to ask to continue it
just update plz
I can't wait
jaldi han

lots of love
Madhura
Wowww...A  SS by you.I am sooo happy.Love you dearie.πŸ€—
Loved the concept and the character sketch.
Please update soon,ab mujhse wait nahi ho raha.
Love you loads.
Muahhh.
Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago