Piba's masti was awesm 😆
So FINALLY Jaitly Sir is in Imperial 😃
Thanks 4 d pm 😊
Continue Soon
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SORRY

I am sooo sorry Geet for so big delay .Tests and studies I didn't have any time I'm so sorry .Plz forgive me .

Now, reading this FF is like watching a new tbp episode , you fantastically hold each character's identity those small things which represents them .I am saying this again but reading your ff I have to say I MISS TBP .

My RaHi eee they are so...adorable ahhh. My nonu moti ...I so love their scene .Moti in nonu's arms and me in RaHiland, and you know what's the best part this happened in library the best place .How they thinking about each other ...this means pyaar ke phool khil rahe he I desperately waiting to read more RaHi scenes written by you.

Buddies Masti was as usual dhamakedar especially Piddi and Shiba and their funny fights .Mr Anirudh Jaitely is here now the game starts hmmm I am so excited for Buddies and Jaitely's meeting .

However reading your ff it feels like tbp essence is back so keep it up .I want to read more and more so write more and soon

Love you
Madhura