Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg a SS by Geet!! Awesome! So excited! Make it a RaHiceous SS pls ;) really sry 4 replying so late:/
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarah9

Omg a SS by Geet!! Awesome! So excited! Make it a RaHiceous SS pls ;) really sry 4 replying so late:/

Sarah🤗
Thanks a lot dear
plz don't be sorry darling
I can completely understand
next part will be soon
Muahhh
sweetdesire thumbnail

Thanks a lot guys for supporting me with your kind words...It means a lot to me...😳

THANK YOU NOTE

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geetoz,  diyadawda13,  priya1101,  Madhuras_Rule,  kitze,  SweetAndSpice,

luv_u_Bharti,  Prince6495diyataarey,  hangok,  sneha02,  aishu3003

suchetakarmaker  viagomes  --Akshu--,  

sweetdesire thumbnail

Chapter 1

Imperial Collage of Communication

The buddies were sitting in the cafeteria and discussing about what are they going to do after college...They got down to talking and poring over the menu and deciding what to order. Soon they decided to order sandwiches and coffee as Piddi is too desperate to eat literally anything. Once the order came they start having it..

Piddi: " so, What's the plan for today?"

KD: "Ghar ja kar sona hai"...he said lazily

RV: "I am too with KD...I also want to go home and relax."

Panchi:" common yaar Nonu...kya har waqt sote  rehte ho..?..It's been so long since we have done masti..Plz lets go somewhere"

RV: "Moti toh always look for outing n all"

Panchi : "Nonnuuu"..She glare at him with cute pout

RV: Awwiie meri Moti,Ok As u say...Chal na KD..It will be fun"

KD: But..

Kiya: "Nothing doing..Pnachi is right..Let's go out"

Piddi: "haan KD Bhai,chalo na...It will be fun"

KD : "ok...ok!...But,jana kahaan hai?"

"How about beach?"..Panchi said excitedly

Kiya: "Good idea...aaj weather bhi kaafi acha hai..."

RV: " Moti and her love for beaches"...he said teasing her

Panchi : "plz na nonu"...She gave him her best smile.

RV smiled at her moti and said: "ok, as u say..I am IN"..Panchi excitedly hug him..: you are the best Nonu"...He hugged her back.."Anything for u moti"

"Ok, so we will be meeting at our usual meeting point exactly after 1 hr..Ok girls. And don't be late Kiya  " says KD specially poking Kiya's elbow and teasing her..

Kiya: "oye mein kabhi late nahi hoti ok"..She said pouting and defending herself.

RV: "yaah,we all know that". He said sarcastically

Kiya:" whatever "...She said in her usual manner

After 1 hour and 15 mins

"As usual late" RV said to Panchi, as they had been waiting for her from the past 15 minutes, but that was nothing new for them.

"I specially told her to come on tym"..KD said complaining

RV:"As if wo kisi ki sunati hai"..He said matter of factly

All of them nodded their head in approval.

Finally after a lot of waiting Miss. late appeared in a black skin fitted top, with the arms pulled up, making them reach her elbows, with a pair of blue shorts. And as expected she looked stunning and too cute, making them forget that they were angry, which she always managed to do.

"So Guys..All set for the fun?" she said, behaving very casually as if nothing happen at all

They all raised their eyebrow at her. She give them sheepishly smile and said:

"Come on guys bas 15 min hi toh late hun..Abhi chalo nahin toh aur late ho jayenge..chalo lets get going"

They all shake their head as if saying..iska sachi mein kuch nahi ho sakta..All sat in the their cars  and start their journey to beach. Because they know a lot of masti and fun is waiting for them

At the Beach

Yayyy!!!' Kiya,Panchi and Sheeba cried, as they stopped their cars  near the beach, 'the beach!!!! yaayyy!!!'

They climbed out of the car and ran towards the beach in wild excitement.

'Girls' RV protested, chasing after them but they wouldn't listen. After all "Girls are girls".. They were  like a little kids. Happy and excited.

'C'mon Guys..look..It's soo beautiful,' Kiya said, dragging KD forward.

KD didn't say anything. She was standing beside him, holding his hand and looking at the waves crashing to the shore nearby. The breeze swept her long hair and she closed her eyes to welcome the cool wind. he looked at her. She looked so beautiful and content. Just like an innocent angel..

'I love the beach,' she mumbled, with her eyes still closed, 'it's beautiful,'

'Yes, it is,' KD whispered, looking at her.

Kiya : "you know, I always love beaches, But yahaan aane ka mauka hi nahi milta..Aur tum kitna bhav khgate ho Beaches mein aane ke liye...Aaj bhi kitna Insist karne par u came..So not done"..she said pouting..KD smiled at her and said :" Wohhoo My chicklet...Thoda break maaro..ok baba..aage se  will always be ready to come here with you..Ab Happy.."

"Very Happy". She said happily

"Kiya come here...Its so much fun"..Panchi and Sheeba called her, who is playing with water.

"Yaah coming"..Kiya Shouted back. "Let's go na KD,It will be fun to play with water"...She said dragging KD with her...

"Moti..What r u doing?..you know na how easily u catch old, chalo get out from there...and do whatever u want to do on beach only"..RV said worried for her best frnd who is so careless when it comes for her health

"Oh shut up Nonu,I will be fine..you also come na..It feels so good"..Panchi said dragging Rv along with her.

Kiya: yaah guys,chalo na

"You carry on, I am really not interested"...Said KD

"Oh come on KD..Don't be so bore..."

" Kiya"...He said little strictly.

"Ok ok...calm down. Go and sit with RV...kuch nahi ho sakta tum dono ka"

KD:" yaah,I am exactly going to do that"..He said smiling at her..

RV: "And u, Better take care of urself and Panchi...u know na how easily she fall sick..Meri toh sunane se rahi wo:..

Kiya: "Haan,Pata hai Pata hai..Don't worry...we will be ok"

"Good girl"...

They said before going to Piddi who is sitting little far from the water.."

"So Piddi..what are u doing here?..go and play with girls"..said KD Teasing him

"Nahi bhai..hum toh yahin thik hai..these girls toh  gone mad"...Piddi said amused

KD: 'So true yaar..girls will be girls..But this beach, I just loved it"

"So u too love beaches just like Moti...she toh just crazy abt beaches and water  that too frm childhood". RV  said looking at Panchi who was playing with water like a kid.

Their chatting were broke by loud laugh...of Panchi...They followed their gaze to find out the reason of her laugh

Yeh Zindagi, Raftaar Se Chal Padi

Jaate Hue Raahon Mein, Humse Abhi Keh Ke Gayi

Panchi sang while splashing water on Kiya and Sheeba who was about to came  to them only to pull them for dance...But ended up getting wet as Kiya had other thoughts and she splashed water on her. Kiya laughed and tried her best to win"

Hamara Yeh Waqt Hamara Jo Ik Baar Gaya Toh Aaye Na Dobara

Panchi twirled Kiya and splashed water on her..She looked at her with her mouth open wide in mock surprise"

Samajh Lo Zara Yeh, Hawaon Ka Ishaara, Mere Yaaro

RV ,KD and piddi also joined them in water...KD helped Kiya to equal the scores. Panchi splashed water on KD and Kiya and RV joined her...By Default, The three teams were formed formed. They were enjoying to the core

Apna Har Din Aise Jiyo, Jaise Ki Aakhri Ho

Jiyo Toh Iss Pal Aise Jiyo, Jaise Ki Aakhri Ho

All made a group Hug and swayed their lower body with the rhythm of music

Like this only, they enjoyed their day off like anything with the person who matter them the most.

They all went to their cars and got settle as they decided to go home..Panchi told Kiya that she will drop her as they have to discuss something.

Ranveer : Chalo Let me drop u both.

Panchi: Nahi yaar Nonu..tum KD ko drop kar do..uska house on the way hi hai..Me and Kiya will go..

Ranveer opened his mouth to argue but Kiya cut him midway: Don't worry RV, I will take care of ur Best frnd..After all wo meri bhi friend hai..

After a lot of protest finally RV get ready for this but not before giving thousands of instructions to Kiya and Panchi to take care of themselves.

While going home Ranveer notices that Panchi forgot her phone in his car, so he tells KD to call Kiya and tell her about the phone.

Panchi and Kiya were on their way, but their car breaks down and they are trying to find help but there aren't any stores near them. Kiya's  phone battery is also dead and Panchi now remembers that she had left her phone in Ranveer's car.

Ri: Kiya, ab kya karein?(asking in a scared tone)

An: pata nahi Panchi..ek toh mera phone bhi dead hai! (she said it in a confused tone)

Mean while they saw a car and tried to ask for help, but the car didn't stop. And few seconds later they saw that car coming backwards. The car stopped and 3 boys came out. The girls got scared, coz the boys looked at them in a wrong way. Kiya hold Panchi's hand tightly.

Boy1: Kya item hai..

Boy2: woh bhi two two..(They laughed)

Boy3: chalo tum dono gaari mein betho!!

Kiya: nahi..!

One of the Boys went and held Panchi's hand. Before Panchi can try to free herself a Guy came.

Guy: Leave her..Right now!!

Panchi and Kiya were shocked to see him there.

To Be Continued. 

Hey Guys...So here is the first part...This SS is little different from my previous work...It is just a simple and light hearted story with a pinch of romance😳  ...I tried changing my writing style also...Don't know how it turned out...But still waiting for your reviews...

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the first part ..
Buddies masti at beach awsome ..
Rahi's cuteness .. Nonu so caring for his moti ..
Kisha beach scene yaad agaya .. Stoneface can never say no to his chicklet ..
Thanks a lot for this part ..
It's amazing ..
Plz update soon ..😊
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sweets.🤗
Ur writing style is always wonderful sweet-heart.
Wowww...kya wonderful part likha hain yaar tumne,it's superb.I loved it to the core dearie.😃
Right from that Cafe convo to the last part,everything is beautifully written.👏
RaHi and KisHa parts are always a treat to read.
Awwieee...hamara Nonu is so caring for his Moti,he is afraid that she might catch cold.Our Prince charming.😳
Beach part is awesome,Girls enjoying in water,boys sitting and seeing them,then the boys talk interrupted by Panchi's laugh and her song.(Nice song selection)Then the boys joining the girls,their group hug,their masti,everything was perfect.
OMG...Panchi forgot her phone in RV's car and Kiya's phone battery dead and upar se car breaks down and few goonda type boys,teasing them.I want to know who is that boy who stopped the fellow who held Panchi's hand,I am guessing it might be Samar or Piddi.
All in all a perfect part and Great start dear.
Continue soon.

Lots of love.
Priya.
Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet... a rocking start... that was pure fun... 😃
A balanced start truly with equal attention to everyone n loved the way you have held the nerves of all the buddies...they are so much in character... good job.
Panchi in the mood for fun... me loves my fun loving angel n rv is such a sweetheart.. moti ne kaha tob karna hi hai... how cute... out of the world friends.. adorable... kd is soo cool..loved him too... n that little kisha romance was a nice add on... n then the way nonu cares for panchi...omg... miss my perfect two... giving instructions n stuff... aweee... loved girl bonding n the way they have fun with water n then finally boys too getting into the act was osm...
Yea your style is relaxed n more in tune with the way we talk n it suits this piece...making it a fun read...
So yea...its fun relaxed happy n at this point blissful...away from all problems... i love this world...
But then the girls get into trouble at the end... koi nahi the guys are gonna come to the rescue m sure... me waiting... the.knights are gonna save the day... 😃 ...on second thoughts how come the girls are shocked...who is there really😲... wow this is interesting...
N yea waiting for cupid to strike...its such a treat to watch my fave two fall in love all over again.

Thanks a ton for this bestie... me knows the efforts that you are taking n it seriously means a lot...n this is quite a good read...so calm your frayed nerves down cause you've done well...😃... baat toh aise kar rahi hun jaise koi authority hun😆... but sach I enjoyed reading it... ao bataya...
Lots of love for this...muahhh
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Love you Geet for giving such a fun at this point (I miss tbp) this was so relaxing to read this piece .I was sure something from you is going to be pleasure to read and see this you did it...It was so good to read something like this it reminded me of good old days of tbp especially the beach scene , I think that both RaHi and KiSha are having many precious memories on beach which will ne cherished for ever ,and you did it.

Buddies convo was soo buddy kind , I mean boys refusing and then finally agreeing when their girls encouraged them . RaHi , yes I will talk about them more because I love them more .I don't need to say that they were cute ( because, c'mon it is universally declared now ) I miss them so much our cute RaHi moments thanks for bringing the RaHi magic back and don't stop this keep writing , because now you have given us the taste of delicious dish now its your duty to serve it daily or we will go wild .

Lots and lots of love
MadhuraEdited by Madhuras_Rule - 9 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwzzz d 1st part was awesomeee👏
d buddies enjoyingg n d beach
d small part of kisha was cuteee😳😳😳
awww RV worried for panchi that shel catch cold😳
d song part was niceee😊
and d endinggg yusss nonu came to save his moti
beautifully written⭐️⭐️
continue soonish😊
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesm Update Geet 🤗
Soo loved it...
Beach ki masti... I wish I cld go to a beach smtime in my life...
Really mazza aa gaya...
Update Soon 😊