Hold my hand - FF Final Chapter pg 60 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Emotional and traumatic update ...well written...
Reminded me of "Silsila" and "Abhimaan" in places...

Will be waiting to see if Yash has a love angle of his own which might come up later...

Beautiful...
Emotional chapter but a beginning...

Good one Kate...waiting for your next updateπŸ˜ƒ
wonderful update kate dear
so emotional and touching one.. my heart went out for pratik who suffered the fate of misery.. poor arthi and baby
how will she agree to marry yash ??? its so painful to lead a life without your love !!!
continue soon dear .. am waiting πŸ€—
Very emotional update. Pratheik breathes his last but before doing so makes Yash promise to take care of Aarti and their child. Aarti is in her own world, going through the motions until Yash reminds her of her baby, making her come out of her shock and actually give in to her emotions. Fantastic job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.
very emotional update...
prateik is dead now...
how is arthi going to take the fact of remarriage?
waiting eagerly for next update
This is very tearful update kate dear... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
u made me cry kate πŸ˜­
Very emotional, poor family having to face such sadness,
Well written Kate.
Oh my, such an emotional start Kate. This chapter is so emotional. Its such a painful time for G3, Yash and Aarti. πŸ˜­ Don't know how Aarti will live her life with Yash after all this. πŸ˜­ Good start Kate! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hey! It's really a unique concept. Loved all the characters. Loved the brothers bonding. The chapter is sad. Yash truly taking care of Aarti. Glad that he was able to bring her out of shock. How will Aarti react when she would know that Prateek took promise from Yash to marry Aarti.
it is such a emotional update... waiting for next .. thanx for pm..