Hold my hand - FF Final Chapter pg 60 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vinnas

😭 .. 😭 .. 😭 .. 😭 ..this was the condition of mine while reading the frst part sis..aarthi ..yash ..pratik ..g3 are all in basic we saw is so sweet characters so being thr impact it is obvious to emotional by knowing the journey started here..
wana a appluade u fr taking different angle to project though it was tough to all to cme nrml frm cming state nd tough to u too to deal this concept to its happy note ..waitin to see the gradual upcoming from this ongoing track ..i *holding *this new one also like ur other ones ..
waiting to see wat way aarya jorney proceeds in ur view ..
love u soo much fr coming like this outstanding yet simple looking contents πŸ‘ ..which gives us alot of pleasure to read 😳 ..

pictures are perfect holding to the story πŸ‘ ..

have a great time
love u sis πŸ€— ..

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by vinnas

😭 .. 😭 .. 😭 .. 😭 ..this was the condition of mine while reading the frst part sis..aarthi ..yash ..pratik ..g3 are all in basic we saw is so sweet characters so being thr impact it is obvious to emotional by knowing the journey started here..
wana a appluade u fr taking different angle to project though it was tough to all to cme nrml frm cming state nd tough to u too to deal this concept to its happy note ..waitin to see the gradual upcoming from this ongoing track ..i *holding *this new one also like ur other ones ..
waiting to see wat way aarya jorney proceeds in ur view ..
love u soo much fr coming like this outstanding yet simple looking contents πŸ‘ ..which gives us alot of pleasure to read 😳 ..

pictures are perfect holding to the story πŸ‘ ..

have a great time
love u sis πŸ€— ..
Sorry Chandu for making you cry. I know it was tooemotional and I too stop writing and went away once. Writing that part was not easy.

Thank you so much dear for being with me. Love you my sis.πŸ€—β€οΈ

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Promo - Yash and aarthi get married Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
awesome update.. waiting for next update..
thanx for pm me..
Wow!!! I loved this update...How circumstance in the form of Rahul helped Yash to raise the topic of marriage and how she accepted for Prateik's sake!!!
Lovely!!!

Hey! It's superb! Aarti thinking of finding a job so she can become independent. Loved her thinking. Even after going through all that, she is thinking of moving forward to give good life to her baby. But she chose a wrong place to find work. Thank God, Yash came there and take her away. Prateek was right in his thinking about how people treat a widow and that's why he took promise from Yash.

The incident with Rahul lead Yash to talk to Aarti about the marriage. She accepted Prateek's last wish. Waiting for the marriage to happen...

Thanks for updating early... and thanks for the PM.
Love this update Aarti loves Prateik so much his wishes are hers, Yash is so sweet to honour his brother's wishes.
that was an amazing update kateπŸ‘πŸ‘
aarthis pain anguish...lot of emotions r involved and u brought them very well...
yash came forward to be aarthis support as he promised to prateik as of now it was a sacrifice of his life but ...how it will change his life?? that is what i m waiting to know...

rahul such a wicked person😑😑

gayathri... appreciate her for being the person she is...though she too didnt agree for this relation (prateik-aarthi)...

hmm... so aarya getting married...
take care !! dont stress much !!
wonderful update kate πŸ‘
i want to kill that rahul for asking such a question to arthi.. and poor arthi her guilty conscious made her do all this..
but thank God yash came to the rescue...
now this created a platform for arthi to realise the need in fulfilling pratik's wish... and am happy she agreed to it..
waiting for the next update with patience dear.. get off your busy ones and come relax ok πŸ€—