Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Ekta Ji's Time Slot in Colors---New Hope

agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi GUys,
Just heard that Ekta ji has got the time slot of the long running boring serial uttaran. Hope it comes at 10,,,, so now come on guys all request her to start ur own parichay season 2...come on hit her inbox with ur request hope it gets fulfilled and also use ur contacts and increase the requestsss...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatimaheera thumbnail

gr8 news yrr   sinal back  Plzz ekta mam get our PARICHAY & cuteee romantic couple SINAL back,we r so greatfull to u mam ,plzz consider fans reuest
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see sameer sir and keerti coming together as lead in daily soap , with their awesome, -, sizzling , hot on screen chemistry , they can do wonders to TRPs and set screen on fire  but the way our show was treated in season 1, i am not sure if i want to see them again in rangeela or working with same PH... 
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

.I am Sorry guys
for diverting from the Topic...
I wanna slap Kekta Maiya for taking so beautiful, chubby and cute girls for playing Ruhi in Yhm and Pihu in Balh.. No offence
But hamare time Maiya ne aise do bacho ko liya jo ki SiNal k bache lagte hi nhi the...
Amrita was and Ruhanika is major attraction for the respective shows...
Kekta mata atleast thode cute ladko ko leti..
PS DONT BASH ANY SHOW PLS
d.padmini thumbnail
oh god those OTTs..😡
but i guess since Cvs had planned parent trap after the leap and hence were looking for identical grown up kids ,who could understand the complexities of their parent's relation and bring them together , the priority was not on cuteness but finding twins who looked alike .. yes they goofed up big time because they were not identical , which i think is the reason why parent trap was eventually scraped off..

Anyways , did we really care for anything other than Kunal  and SINAL,  what  we wanted  was our akkadoo and ziddi , and just two of them. Except for Seema and vikram ..all other characters only irritated us and sometimes to extent of  changing the channel ..more-over  when together even  SINAL forgot they had kids so why should we think of them.. ..😉
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar but they could have opted for some Cute girls...
Aapki Antra girl and her twin sis could have been taken..
Bt OTTs ruined everything
options were there
but unfortunately
they never grabbed them and messed Everything
NainanH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as for uttaran replacement...
we all r really really waiting for PARICHAY S2...
bt only wid SINAL/SATI😛
 ek's new show will be cming...MERI AASHIQUI...
so hope they dont mess up our requests for S2
waiting for parichay season 2.. with samir-keerti😊

Rithu.Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Hope At all..I think COLORS had already closed that subject..I just want SaMMy and Keerti  as lead pair in a new daily soap in some other popular channels
d.padmini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rithu.Nair

No Hope At all..I think COLORS had already closed that subject..I just want SaMMy and Keerti  as lead pair in a new daily soap in some other popular channels

i agree...