Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: devilish-grin

welcome...
all were crying n upset...
gosh I miss dean and pie so much
sorry dear,I cant bring spn 10 now😆
though I would love to watcg it

Bring me S10 NOW ! *throws tantrums* *cries inconsolably* ðŸ˜­

I hope , sincerely hope that Dean will be back to his usual self at least in the middle of the next season . 

AND , I'll kill the writers , YUP , I'll at least send them endless hate mails and tweet them nasty words , if they try to change Dean's love and protective feelings for Sam . That needs to stay constant , YES , EVEN WHEN HE'S A DEMON .  Or else I hope some one stabs those writers with a first blade . ðŸ˜¡ 

______Rantings over ! ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Bring me S10 NOW ! *throws tantrums* throw them on carver n CW 😆 *cries inconsolably*😭 my dil goes awww awww awww
I hope , sincerely hope that Dean will be back to his usual self at least in the middle of the next season m xcited for this dean[}:D].
AND , I'll kill the writers , YUP , I'll at least send them endless hate mails and tweet them nasty words , if they try to change Dean's love and protective feelings for Sam hmmm I think thats something not going to change. That needs to stay constant , YES , EVEN WHEN HE'S A DEMON . agreedOr else I hope some one stabs those writers with a first blade .😡 but hey they will need the mark too then to use blade in proper way
______Rantings over !🤣 good😳

saruu. thumbnail
Ps. Thanks so much for the wu- I was completely off the rails when I was watching it live, and only managed to understand a quarter of the epi 🤣

OH MY GOD CAS THINKS DEAN IS DEAD DEAN THINKS CAS IS LOCKED IN HEAVEN HOW MUCH MORE STAR CROSSED CAN THEY GET?!?!!!!

And sam oh my god that crying scene jared freaking killed it.
A++++ acting right there <3
My moose.

HaymurS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suds.

Ps. Thanks so much for the wu u r welcome- I was completely off the rails when I was watching it live, and only managed to understand a quarter of the epi 🤣 really,,,🤣

OH MY GOD CAS THINKS DEAN IS DEAD yea n Cass was so devastatedgo ahead Cass,save ur frnd.. DEAN THINKS CAS IS LOCKED IN HEAVEN ouch HOW MUCH MORE STAR CROSSED CAN THEY GET?!?!!!!

And sam oh my god that crying scene jared freaking killed it.
A++++ acting right there <3
afterall they r bros offscreen too,uska Sara asar dikh raha tha the way he criedMy moose. what about ur squirel?🤣

Edited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Ekta! :[D]
Dean become a Demon?! 😲
I want the old Dean to come back. ðŸ˜­
HaymurS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks much for the WU, Ekta! :[D]

Dean become a Demon?! 😲