Arya SS ~ The Unexpected Gift ~ pt 8 ON PG 36 -updated 15/8/16

Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

A person's life has many turns which we dont expect at all !! but God knows what to give us and make us happy !!

yash, the smart energetic youngster falls into the trap of marriage with a beautiful angel who could give all the happiness he wants..

But the intelligent guy is not so clever in life sense as he was in business sense, to realize her importance in life ...

will he realize it ? or will his late realization get him back the loving angel ?

lets see with the " THE UNEXPECTED GIFT "  😳

Edited by maha9 - 7 years ago

Part 1 ~ Page 1
Part 2 ~ page 9
Part 3 ~PAGE 13
Part 4 ~PAGE 18
Part 5 ~Page 23
 Part 6 ~Page 28
 Part 7 ~Page 32
 Part 8 ~Page 36
Edited by maha9 - 7 years ago

Life gives us unexpected gifts to make us happy but the cruel mind and heart never realizes it soon... yes its real value will come out infront of your eyes only at the right time ... lets see what happened to be the best gift in our hero's life !!

~ scenes starts from the airport ~

yash the hero of our story calls his friend akash to pick him from airport.

yash: akash can u come to the airport .. i am waiting here

akash: what a surprise !! u back yash without any announcement .. thats weird hmm any plans

yash: no yaar just come fast na

so akash picks him from the airport and they get into the car.

akash: yash i still cant believe its u !! how n why did u come back after this many years ? u were so adamant to leave to US man !!

yash: yes i was adamant and did not realise the importance of my life over here.. now i feel and yearn to get back those days .. but its not possible haina

akash: leave it yash .. past cannot be recovered but u can make the present bright.. am sooo happy to see u back and the most important thing is u have changed a lot !!

yash: yes i have changed only bcoz of my true feelings which i found very late !!

akash: dont worry yash.. i can see the calm  person in ur face..God will help u !!

yash: hope so akash as a tear escaped his eyes !!

akash: ok go to home n apologize .. am sure they will accept this real yash !!

yash: will ... ???

akash: i know what u r trying to say yash ? it will be tough but give ur best u will make it

yash: thanks akash.. u r my best dost

akash: always and hugged yash !!

akash drops yash at his mansion and leaves...

yash had tears to look at his beautiful house which had all the happiness before he collapsed it !! he traced his path slowly and dragged the suitcases with him..

yash st: now i am again back to my safe happy place !! will they accept this cruel soul  !! and he placed his palm over the door that opened as it was not closed...

he went inside searching for the only face he longed to see ... the voice whose sweetness he missed ... but he did not find !!

but he heard voice now .. yes he could recognize the voice that he yearned for !! following the path of sound he reached the living room ... and saw his maa, radha maa watching the source of the voice ...
 she was watching video of her princess through DVD player !!

In the TV, a little 3 nd half year old sweet baby girl was narrating the rhymes "Twinkle Twinkle little star" to her mother in her baby voice that could attract all hearts !!  yash stood there pinned to the floor with lots of emotions playing in his eyes !!

radha maa was enjoying the scene with smile on her face...

mom's voice " well done princess now tell baba black sleep "

girl " mu...mmma.aa after rhymes chociii(chocolate) "

mom " ok princess mumma promise .. now say "

so the little baby told it sweetly and ran to her mother who was holding a chocolate in her hand ... she tried to grab it fastly

mom " no princess first kissy to mumma "

and little baby gave kissy on her cheeks and got it with a sweet hug from her mother... she opened the wrapper ate one piece and moved it to her mother's mouth indication for her mother to share it too.. she ate one piece and said " mumma loves her princess so much "

and the baby replied " princess too loves mumma " then they both enjoyed the moment..

radha: miss u princess when will u come back ??? and turned to see who was standing near her !! her eyes popped out in shock and anger as she never expected this even in her dreams...

radha st: how in this world is this possible !! why am i dreaming like this !!

but soon yash spoke to make her realize its reality and not a dream..

yash: maa i am back maa.. i am back to my family !!

radha: first i dont know who u r !! then how will we become ur family ?

yash: maa i know i have done a very big mistake but now i repent for it and want my family back .. please dont hurt me maa..

radha: who is hurting who yash ? its u who hurted us cruelly without any affection before 4 years... now my small words are hurting u soo much

and switched off the TV immediately ...

yash: why did u off it maa ? i was seeing my ...

radha: u dont need to see my princess... she is happy without u and we did not call u at all .. what's reason of this sudden arrival ? do u need anything more from us ?

yash: maa all i need is my family's love n care .. nothing else i want from u all maa.. i am longing for it !!!

radha: there was a time we all showered u with love n care but u left us with ur selfish reason ! now why do u need it yash ? did u not find anyone loving in US ?

yash: maa.. please

radha: please dont call me maa.. i have only one daughter and granddaughter .. nobody else and left from there...

yash's eyes created fresh tears that repents for his action but is not able to get back the love ...

yash headed to his bauji's pic that was hung in the room.. he looked with pleading eyes for his action infront of the man who is a star in the sky now !!

yash: bauji i am so sorry for what i did to this family !! i ruined the happiness for my selfish reason... i killed u alive bauji .. u pleaded to me not to go from this house but i ignored all ur feelings ..i have no forgiveness from anyone of you.. but i wish for a little acceptance now.. i have changed bauji .. i am back only to live with my family.. i dont want the pleasure that outside world gives !! i want my family back bauji  please help me and cried infront of the photo...

he slowly moved to his room with hopeless face .. entered the room and saw all his pics with his wife were replaced by flowers and scenary...

yash: u too changed in this 4 years my room...i can see the happy times of my life in this room but now its empty without her smile and scent !! yes i will apologize to her.. she will forgive me bcoz she loves me and proceeded towards the door to go n search for his princess but radha maa saying " when will u come back ??? " made him think they must be out of town !!

no sooner he heard the phone ring outside and radha maa answered it.. her voice proved to him that its sure his princess on the line !! he went out too..

radha: hello beta .. how r u ? how is my princess ?

radha: hmm me also fine beta missing u both so much...

radha: no no .. no hurry !! have a nice time there n it will be refeshment for my princess too ... give call to her beta

and the servant maid who  is actually like a daughter to radha maa came eagerly to speak with little princess..

rani: maa.. i will also speak to her put in speaker mode so the call was put to speaker mode !

girl: hello dadi

radha: my little princess how r u ?

girl: fine dadi.. missing princess haina

radha: haan sweety come soon to dadi ok

girl: ok dadi only 2 more days .. then... then i will be on ur lap

radha: my raja beta .. ok rani didi wants to speak to u

yash was hearing to her sweet talk with so much of happiness !!

rani: what is princess doing ?

girl: eating chochiii isheee creem didi !!

rani: oh chocolate ice cream good .. but only one ok or germs will attack ur beautiful teeth !!

girl: haan didi only oneee ...

rani: good girl princess.. love u

girl: love u too didi ...

now came the voice of her mother: ok maa.. we have to leave now.. will call u later

radha: ok beta take care both of u...

mother: u too maa bye..

yash wished to speak to them too but radha wont allow him !! radha knew yash was hearing their conversation and started to move off when yash came to her ...

yash: maa wont u forgive ur son ?

radha: first seek forgiveness from the person who u hurted the most .. then i will think of it !!! and left from there...

rani: bhaiya dont worry u have changed n sure didi will forgive you.. be hopeful

yash: thanks rani...

yash went back to his room.. opened the bag and took lots of gifts from it ...

he took the gift bought for radha maa and went to see her in the kitchen !!
she noticed him coming and diverted her attention to the cooking job...

yash: maaa this is for you... please see it n say do u like it or not

radha: i dont need any gifts yash ...

yash: maa i have changed alot and why u r not understanding it ?

radha: even we also changed our life after u left yash...

yash: ok maa i wont force u.. just accept this gift alone please. i am leaving it here

radha said no reply and yash left to his room... he had memories of their room when they were happy long ago.. but he had doubt will she accept him back and forgive him for all his mistakes ??? as he traced her name with his fingers that was written on her gift...

though he was living in his home he felt like being a stranger in a different place ! even for lunch and dinner rani used to call him and he used to eat alone ... radha maa will have her food only after yash leaves the table..

yash felt sad at the ignorance of his own mother who never left his side before his cruel deed... but yash had the hope to get back his family back with all his efforts !! he waited for the little princess and her mother would arrive at home...

every day he passed the time with so much difficulty which never wished to move.. it has been 2 days as little baby said but still they did not return...
yash used to have his eyes on the door for their arrival and without any patience he asked radha maa .. she gave a blank reply that she dont know about it !!

so yash asked to rani about them...

rani: bhaiya didi and princess has gone for vacation to her friend's house...
they should be back by now but seems it will take time...

yash: but why is that room always locked ?

rani: its didi n princess ka room bhaiya .. and maa locked it ..

radha: yes i only locked so u will not enter it yash..

yash felt the pain of hurt deeper...

yash: i should not enter my wife's room maa ... dont i have the right

radha: no yash u dont have any right on them... rani u know all the sufferings  of my beti in these 4 years.. how much she would have cried day n night !! she longed for his love and did she demand anything else from him ? that little child dont even know her father's face from the day she was born ..

yash stood there unable to give answer to even one question...

radha: whenever she wants her dad by her side ..  her maa stood with her like a father.. can this stone hearted person get all this back ??

rani: maa but we can give a chance to yash bhaiaya.. he is changed now

radha: one more chance ah ??? we gave so many chances in these 4 years beta.. he did not receive one call.. no answer for our messages then how can i believe him now alone !! who knows may be he needs this property too ?

yash: no maa i dont any wealth only your love.. i will make my family's happiness come back

radha: lets see and left

when radha maa is in the house she wont let yash to touch any of things related to her princess nor he wont be able to enter the room.. so one day she went to mandir to do special pooja for the welfare of her family as it was a auspicious day.. yash was sure she wont come back for man 3-4 hours..

he requested rani to open the door and she being kind to all opened it on condition not to move anything as radha maa will find out !!

yash was so happy as he is going to see his family in the form of their belongings after years...

as soon as he entered the room he locked it to have private time with their virtual presence !!!

the whole room was painted in pink color which is her favorite color .. there was lots of pictures of his wife and daughter smiling, playing, and many cute poses... his princess resembled his wife completely and he traced his fingers  over every frame with love !!

yash: kaash if i had not left my pic will also be inside this frame with u both .. i am bad father princess forgive me.. and maa said u dont know how i look at all.. u have not seen ur papa haina dear ... even if i stand before u , i will be a stranger to u.. how bad is my fate !!

he opened all the wardrobe and shelf having a look at their collections.. he noticed his wife still wears simple and elegant sarees like her simple nature.. she hardly had some costly dresses that too on his compulsion for party purpose...

in another one was lots of little little dresses of his princess... he clutched it tight to his heart as he felt like holding her for real in his hand..

yash: i love u princess .. i loved ur mumma but by the time i realized, it was too late  !!! dont hate ur papa please i will keep u happy like a real princess once u n mumma r back to me ..

then he noticed a little table and thought it woud be her little study table... there was a pic stuck on it.. he kneeled down to see and had tears in his ...

it was a picture of a little girl and her mother waiting for the father who is  so much far away from them... that little girl is asking to God to get her papa back soon...

yash: ur wish has come true beta .. i am here waiting for u.. no worries will come in ur life here after and gave a kiss to that picture...

in the nearby table her toys were arranged so neatly and each one had a name on it... he got through each shelf and in one bog shelf were lots of albums... he took them all to the bed and started to view one by one !!

the first one he took was her baby shower album... his wife looked so cute with her big tummy but there was sadness in her eyes ... yash could understand that was definitely because of him...

flashback ~~~

it was her 7th month ... a call came from India to his office as he did not give his number to anyone after leaving to US ...

manager: excuse me sir, ur dad is on the line from india.. he needs to speak to u

yash got irritated as every time he calls yash the only thing he speaks is advice to return back and this time he said " next week is bahu's baby shower ceremony please come for this atleast yash.. she will be very happy "

yash: do u think i am doing a small job here to come whenever u want buaji .. u itself celebrate that function i dont care

and cut the call...

present ~~~~

yash: i am sorry dear i know ur eyes wanted to see me atleast at the moment which is so special for every woman ...but i ignored u and now u r ignoring me !! every wife wants her pathi to be with her during her pregnancy time and fulfill all her wishes but i did not care about anything and left for my happiness

as he saw each album,, he imagined the moments which he missed in real time !!
then he saw the baby pics of his princess.. her smile her cry every moment was captured in the pictures... yash had tears to see what all he missed these years ...

he captured some pics in his mobile as he knew every well he cant enter this room again till they accept hims back.. so to relish with this memories he took snapshots of the cute pics ...

he did not know how time passed as he slept hugging the teddy bear of his princess in the process of seeing the albums... a loud knock on the door woke him up !!!

he knew it will be rani to alert him so he replaced all the albums as it was before and made teh bedspread neat before opening the door..

he saw a nervous rani waiting for him...

rani: bhaiya come out soon .. maa is on the way i have to lock the door

yash: one sec rani and went to kiss their photo for that last time as he dont know when he can do it again...

so she locked the door and yash went with happiness to his room making the memories safe in his heart ...

after about 15 min ... radha maa came back with lots of happiness in her face ...
rani was puzzled why this sudden happiness..

rani: everything is alright haina maa... u look so happy today !!

radha: s beta see who has come home...

a little doll peeped her head out of the car window with NAUGHTY SMILE!!!

rani: aww my princess u r back !!! come to didi and little angel ran fast into her embrace opening the car door...

yash was listening to all this and came out of room quickly but stood far away from the door !!!

rani: missed u princess how r u ? kissing her cheek

girl: i am very fine didi .. ur princess is now miss naughty palak !!!
(little princess's name is palak )
rani: wow u won a title my angel ..

palak: yes didi !! kissing on her cheeks

rani: so i will make ur fav sweet gulab jamun to celebrate this occasion .. ok

palak: yipee jolly .. come didi lets make now itself !

rani: but where is mumma princess ?

radha: she got a urgent call from office so she left in the middle beta... will come in few hours

rani: ji maa.. ok palak lets go and they both headed inside .. but yash did not move a inch as he was admiring his daughter for thr first time ..

as they were heading to the kitchen... palak asked rani to stop as she forgot to do one thing !

she ran to the car and got a small packet out of it...

radha: what is this princess ? gift for dadi..

palak: no no dadi .. this is for my dadaji ! in mandir there was cute little lamps !

radha: hmm then

palak: princess liked those and got for my dadaji... rani didi pick me up

rani picked her in her arms to the height of the shelf in which suraj's photo was placed... little palak placed it so lovingly on the shelf n asked in her baby voice " how is it dada ji ? ur princess ka gift "

and what a surprise !! the pyaari grandpa showed his like with fall of a flower on her hand !! radha had tears in her eyes to see the love of a little child and looked in the direction of yash to indicate his mistakes !!

palak: dadi dadi .. dada ji gave me return gift..

radha: haan he loves my pyaari princess haina.. ok lets make ur fav... but palak's smile vanished and she looked amuzed at yash..

palak is so smart is noticing the things in the house.. she can find what is newly brought when she was not present...

palak: dadi who is this UNCLE ??

yash felt the pain in real when his own daughter his own blood called him uncle unable to recognize their relation...

radha gave a smile of victory cum anger as she wanted yash to know how it will hurt when ur loved one ignores u !! yash thought radha maa will say he is her papa atleast now... but what happened was !!

radha: this uncle is our guest princess .. he will stay with us for few days

palak: really !! new uncle in our home how nice dadi !! i can play with him na.. atleast bhagvan ji gave me a uncle to play as he did not send my papa to me stil !! thank u bhagvan ji

and ran towards yash to greet him.. she is a bubbly cute child who greets every person coming to their home and gets friendly with them soon ...

palak: hello uncle i am palak .. princess palak with a wink

yash lost his heart at her innocence !!

yash: hi princess i am yash.. yash scin.. no no only yash

palak: u came to play with me na uncle...

yash nodded his head with teary eyes... 

yash st: no father will get such a bad luck to be called as uncle by his own child.. i deserve it God !! let her know i am her papa when time comes ..

palak: ok uncle u take rest .. i will come after having snacks bye.. and flew away like a little bird happily

radha: i have no right to introduce u as her papa.. only the rightful person can wish to do it and left with palak..

what do u think will be yash's fate ??? will palak know he is her papa or not ??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So friends how do u like this new SS πŸ˜‰
Waiting for your feedback ...

please dont forget to hit like and share your views sweeties... all this work is with so much love for you dearies πŸ€—

Edited by maha9 - 9 years ago
wow..maha dear this ss is unexpected gift for us toooπŸ˜† thank u so much for new ss πŸ˜›
beautiful ss, loved it πŸ‘..seems diff concept πŸ˜³...waiting for next update continue soon dear...😳Edited by Lincy_Lins - 9 years ago
Oh I don't like this but I LOVE IT maha. It's a new concept and an amazing one. Waiting to see how it unfold?
Will Yash's wife forgive him?
Oh so many things to unreveal and the story is going to be so interesting Maha ... I'm sure sure sure.
Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
you can all start ur turn now guys πŸ˜›
ehem... ehem... mi dreaming...nah😲...omg !! i got another one from u to enjoy now...πŸ˜ƒ...
oh...so ...let me start commenting now::

that was a superb job maha...
u see the thing is u didnt reveal who is yash s wife...pls make that as aarthi...otherwise get ready to bear hockey kicks from gundi lady aarthi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok jokes apart it was an amazing update maha...

so yash ditched his wife and left to fulfill his dreams😑... which is not at all acceptable ...and that too he left her in such a miserable state...almost alone whe she is expecting his baby...
thatsterrible thing any woman can face...but still she managed to give birth to her (only her) child... and raise her despite of all hardships she had to face.,... and handling the business too...yash must be a big loser to do this to his wife😑😑...
and now what is he expecting ...everyone will embrce him like nothing happened and wipe away his sorrows...isnt that too much to expect???...
4 long years is really a long time...when he never cared abt who the baby is ...atleast did he know its a girl or boy...i wonder he ever cared???

and what the hell why did he return afterall this years??"... wht did herealize??...the great realization of yash...😑😑...

i just dont want to care abt his repentence now...
that was the best punishment that his own daughter didnt recognise him ...and called him uncle...πŸ‘πŸ‘...yahi hota hain yash...if u ignore and avoid the most important part of uur life... ab bugtho...😑😑

hope to see his face to face with his wife...i expect her to show him cold shoulder too...like his dear mom radha who once cared for him a lot and now repenting for having a son like him...

ok ok i know i was so rude now...but may be i will melt once i come to know yashs side of story...😑...

thatsa fantastic job...πŸ‘
waiting for the nec=xt soon ...dont make us wait this long...πŸ˜‰
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
Mind blowing, Dear...Can't wait for more πŸ˜‰ ❀️
Awesome start to the story. Love the details that were included. Yash must have felt so bad to be called uncle instead of papa by Palak. Looking forward to what is in store next.
OMG so Yash had abandon his family 4 years ago all because of
business and while been in US he realized that he was wrong
Radha Ma giving Yash this treatment ...well in a way he kinda deserves it as now he will truely realize what pain his family went thru
its an xcellent SS , do continue soon