Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: annirogc

beautiful update dear..very emotional one.. while reading i am crying..both are in so much pain..finally palak knows yash is her papa.. but how did she know.. waiting for next

everything is suspense in our life..
and thank u so much for liking my work dear 😃
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was really awesome. Loved how Yash was making Aarti jealous! 
Miss you too and all the fun! 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

continued from the flsahback of arya ***********

arya slept peacefully that night and there was a hope in arthi that everything will be fine without any problem...

first day of arthi in scindia house came... she got up early and got dressed in her simple yet neat saree ... while drying her hair, few drops were splashed on yash's face and made him wake up...

arthi got afraid as she woke him up unnecessarily and asked sorry to him...

yash: arthi there is no need to say sorry ... i have seen in movies that wife used to wake their hubby with their hair.. did u try it with me hmmm ?

arthi: no yash ji .. it happened by mistake.. really sorry

yash: arre arthi i was just kidding .. good morning and smiled bright

arthi: good morning yash ji ... i will prepare breakfast in few min

yash: wait a minute arthi and he came near her

yash: be careful when u go out of room ok ... definitely they will tease us asking something or other.. so dont get tensed and handle them smartly as u do with all our clients ... u got some power arthi !!!! (arthi cant stop from smiling and hided it by looking down ) ok i will get refreshed and yash went to take bath..

arthi went to kitchen and took blessings from radha... she was so happy on having arthi at their home finally and hugged her giving all her love n
blessings ...

radha: really am saying the truth... from now onwards i trust u can make this family the happiest ever seen arthi beta.. u r my daughter and not bahu
samjee...

arthi: ji maa and gave her approving smile...

radha: ok beta u make ur first sweet ready while i make breakfast ready..

arthi: no maa.. u take rest i can manage ...

radha: i know u can manage anything beta but i dont wish to give u lots of work.. we will always share our work ... and its final ok

arthi: ok maa.. and it was start of a beautiful maa-beti relation between arthi and radha

after some time suraj and yash sat for breakfast and yash's aunt (suraj's sister) also planned to stay a few days with them... so she also assembled in dining table

to tell a little more about his aunt maya, she is very inquisitive person and always peeps her nose into other's matters .. especially she loves to keep an eye on young couples and teases them ... how much ever naughty is maya aunty, she is open and sweet book !! everybody loves her pure heart but nobody was able to change her naughty nature...

yash also meant his aunt to arthi as she was teasing him before before their SR night ...

maya: yash beta why u got up so early ? u could have taken some more time na

yash: uffo bua ji plz dont start again.. i am hungry

maya: wait beta arthi will get it soon only after eating the sweet done by ur wife .. u can eat other items

in few minutes...arthi n radha came with the dishes..

maya: here comes my bahu. ., arthi come soon we r waiting to taste ur sweet..

arthi gave a smile n served to all getting blessing from them

suraj: wow its so nice arthi beta... yash how is it ?

yash: hmm very tasty papa ... maa ur bahu will win in cooking

radha: no problem for me... bcoz I am very proud of my daughter

yash : so u forgot ur soon maa. . enjoy enjoy

then yash was getting ready to go for work n arthi was in kitchen...

maya: arthi what r u doing here ? go n stop yash.. how can he go to work the very next day after shaadi., tooo bad

arthi: its ok buaji ... yash ji is having important meeting today

Maya: so ... oh I understand .. since u were his assistant,  u r supporting him.. but no excuse today he has to spend day with u.. come with me

and she pushed arthi inside their room n closed the door

Maya: now plan something n go out or stay inside but be together...

as yash was coming outside arthi collided on his chest n yash balanced both of them from falling ... arthi had never been so close to yash n their first hit made her feel shy n uncomfortable... she tried to move away but the strap of his watch got stuck with her pallu n she was not able to move...

yash: uffo arthi what happened ? be careful

arthi: yash ji sorry ... woohh buaji pushed me n...

yash: okk I understand. . now I have to remove this from ur saree... wait ok

arthi: ok yash ji n she moved so that yash can make it...

may be yash could have taken this relation as a matter of agreement but he did not know this is a unbreakable bond between them...

after a struggle yash removed it n gave a sigh of relief

yash: arthi ur saree n my watch is safe... now shall I go..

arthi is not different from any girl.. she too wanted the love n care of her husband but she was not able to express it ...

before going out of the room,

yash: arthi get ready we r going out today eve. .. I can also understand what a girl will like .. bye n went with smile

arthi did not know the reason but she was happy to hear yash cares for her also. ..

evening arrived...

arthi's mobile beeped with a msg as arthi was getting ready. .. it was yash

it said " arthi be ready I will be there in 10 min"  n her lips gave a smile...

after few min arthi came out n maya was so happy...

maya: arre waah so u r ready to go out with ur pathi

arthi lowered his eyes n nodded a yes

maya: good.. this is what I want.. go enjoy n blessed her...

soon yash arrived n they started out..

yash: where do u want to go first arthi

arthi: anywhere u wish yash ji

yash: hmm ok...n started to the place... they both did not talk much but their silence had a meaning

the car stopped after some time n yash asked arthi to look towards her left. .. she was totally surprised as yash got to know of her wish... yes it was Friday n arthi never missed to go mandir. ..

yash: khush arthi ... see I read ur mind

arthi: thank u yash ji...

yash: dont say thanks. .. I am ur friend n friends dont say thanks sorry etc

arthi smiled n both got blessings from lord.. seeing the mehndi on her hand,  priest was able to guess them as newly weds...

priest: bhagvan ji always will keep u both happy n together... blessing them he gave the prasad from God's feet... there was a satisfaction in her heart
seeing the beautiful happening of day...

yash: hmm next is my choice of place n guess what

arthi:  movie.. see tickets r peeping out of ur pocket

yash: oh no u found out... haan u r very smart n observe everyting , so I should be careful .. lets go n made a cute face

they enjoyed a nice movie n radha already informed them to come home for dinner...so with all the memories of sweet evening arya returned home...

a big sound of alarm n yash woke up rubbing his eyes searching for arthi  but her side of bed was neatly arranged n she left early...and his dream of their
past ended...

yash: I did not keep any alarm then how did it ring... then he found a note near his pillow with arthi's handwriting. ..

" sorry to disturb but its already 9 "

yash: oh god I slept such a long time... hmm not willing to talk to me ... u did this arthi. .. but what to do.. whenever I think of u I dont realize how time passes. . n I wish everyday u sleep on my side ... when will u understand me arthi ? n hugged the pillow that she was resting on...

then yash got ready n came for breakfast... priya was already seated there..

priya: good morning yash

yash: good morning how is ur pain ?

priya: its better yash thanks for everything

yash: no mention my dear.. ok taste our home dishes.. u will never find anything tastier than this..

priya: aree waah arthi ur pathi praises u so much .. u r so lucky

arthi was able to give just a smile...

yash: can i call someone to repair ur car priya?

priya: nope yash.. i already informed the mechanic and he will soon here

yash: thats good and arthi heaved a silent relief inside ...

after sometime her car got ready and she bid bye and thank u for providing shelter at needy time..

yash: arthi today we have a meeting n everyone should attend it.. so so.. if u get ready we shall leave to office.. or if u have any work also no problem.. i will wait for u

arthi: no yash ji... u leave if it is urgent.. i will come later..

yash: i told u na.. i can wait n u get ready arthi n he left

arthi had no other option and had to leave to office with yash and palak..

palak was so excited to go with her parents to school for first time and jumped at her little seat...

palak: thank u mumma papa.. today i will also introduce my parents to my friends...

yash: u r most welcome my princess..

arthi st: for ur happiness i can do anything beta..

then the school arrived and palak pulled arya inside just to introduce to her friends n teachers.. that day the little girl's smile made yash cry and feel
guilty the most for his actions... after leaving palak with lots of kisses

arya started for their office..

till palak was there in the car, there was a a noise filled environment but after she left there was a big silence ... neither did arthi turn towards yash
or yash had the courage to turn to her side..

yash st: oh my god.. do something na.. i dont want to go like this.. plzzz

and looks like god heard his prayers and there came the problem ...

yesss... the car stopped all of a sudden and did not get started...

yash was the first person to feel extremely happy as he can spend some more time with arthi ALONE...

yash: sorry arthi i think driver did not check the car properly .. i will check what is the problem ?

and he tried to find out what is the problem but it was not easy one to be solved at the moment so he thought of calling mechanic under incharge of his
driver and leave by some other means...

yash st: arthi now u cant avoid meee...

arthi herself came out as yash did not return for some time.

arthi: is eveyrthing ok ? or shall i ask book some taxi ?

yash: no arthi .. i informed mechanic and driver is on the way so we will leave by bus after he comes..see bus stop is very nearby .. do u have any
problem in going by bus ?

arthi: hmm ... no yash ji ..

they left to catch the bus leaving n driver was said to take the car after its ready... as arya walked the distance between them was maintained by arthi..

even if yash came closer by mistake, she moved away from him... and they reached the bus stop... but the buses were so rush at the peak time so they kept on skipping the rushy ones ...

yash: arthi there is only 30 min more.. if we delay more then we will be late.. how much ever rush it is we will catch the next one ok.. '

arthi: yash ji i did not have any comfort when i grew up n i dont consider to travel by this way as cheap also.. so ok for me

yash st: u still did not forget my words arthi thats why u cant even meet my eyes... how can i bring back trust in ur heart.. if there is a way tell me arthi

arthi st: dont try for impossible things .. past cannot be changed n broken mirror cannot be made into new one again yash ji

yash st: but i will replace it with new one and will make u smile like before arthi.. its my promise or this yash wont live

and the next bus arrived with little less rush... arthi got in first followed by yash..

there was no seat available to sit so arya stood again leaving some distance.. but as the stops passed by the crowd was getting more n standing was getting difficult.. suddenly a man stood behind arthi in such a way that their shoulders were dashing during movement of bus and brakes...

at first arthi thought he is doing it unknowingly but after few min it was evident it is done purposely and yash did not get it unnoticed .. anger was fuming inside him to smash his nose..

yash: arthi come here in a ordering n concern filled voice and he took her near him n covered her with his embrace indirectly... yet that man was trying
to move closer to arthi n yash tightened his embrace around her protectively ...

man: there is so many competition for beautiful ladies boss

yash: she is my wife n if u say another word, next min u will be in hands of police samjee and the man moved far away from her...

arthi saw jealousy and anger for the first time in his eyes that cared only for her when he made that man run away...

arthi st: is this true ? can i believe its for me ?

yash: yes its one n only for u arthi whispered into her ears n moved again.. arthi felt a chillness inside her...

just then yash felt they r standing too close n arthi will not like it so he tried to remove his embrace around her but god did not wish it and a sudden brake made yash's chest n arthi's back collide .. arthi balanced by covering her hand over yash's hand that was holding the handle ...

yash st: arthi even the creator dont like to separate us dekho na

arthi: thank u yash ji in a soft voice and that was the first time arthi had spoken to him normally ... his trust on their love said eveyrthing will be
alright very soon..

after about 10 min, their stop came to get down but still arthi did not let go of his hand... and yash was so happy to feel her within his embrace and he
wished to stay like that forever but kya karoon they have to get down haina..

yash: arthi stop came now shall we go and she released her hand off his...

again there was silence till they reached the office but yash cant get over their closeness n smile of arthi which he saw few min before... his energy got
doubled bcoz of arthi and the meeting went very well... the client was so pleased with their co-operation n moreover arthi has the talent to make the best which yash always praises of her...

finally meeting was a success n they asuured the project will be signed with them soon..

yash: thank u so much arthi.. thank u so much ...

arthi: no need of thanks yash ji .. its my duty n bauji has lot of trust in me.. i will never let our... this family name down

yash st: i know u love only me arthi but ur anger is on top of it.. wait n see what this yash scindhia is going to do ?

it was lunch time and all went for lunch in office.. arthi was still working on something ... yash was also waiting for having a lunch together with her

but was planning how to get her with him... and he got the idea ..he called to home and asked radha maa to send lunch for both .. but he also asked radha to inform arthi and insist her to have it complusorily ... as arthi wont reject her maa's words...

all radha wants is arthi's happiness to be back so she followed his order and prayed to god everything should go well..

as the lunch arrived... yash called arthi to his cabin... she had no other go but to follow radha's words so she came n knocked on the door..

yash: arthi come in n he invited her with smile..

he unpacked the bag and found nice smell from the dishes but only one plate was available inside... both gave a confused look and spoke at the same time..

arthi: u eat first yash ji

yash: no arthi u must be hungry  so u eat first

arthi: no yash ji u eat..

yash: arthi ladies first plzzz... till that time i will have this juice

then arthi started to quickly have the food as yash was waiting ... and in the process she started to cough.. without thinking of anything yash immediately got up and rubbed her back n gave water...

arthi: am alright now yash ji thank u .. u have the food

yash: r u sure ur hunger is satisfied

arthi: yes

yash: ok then and he loved eating from the plate which his lovely wIfe ate..

yash: arthi food is even more tastier now.. then realised how can he talk like to his jkr ...

arthi: what ?

yash: nothing arthi .. maa cooked very tasty...

arthi: yes and smiled...

yash cant believe is this real or fake.. arthi never smiled to him at home but today she is so sweet to him.. he wished this to stay forever ...

after finishing the work, arthi started to pick palak from school but she was amazed to see yash waiting for her in the car..

arthi: u came so soon.. no work in office ?

yash: yup no work arthi.. come palak must be waiting ...

arthi got seated n yash started the car..

arthi was very confused with happenings from the starting of the day..

arthi st: i feel like melting to yash ji again.. why am i not able to stay strong ? will yash ji leave me again ? and there were many questions buzzing
her head ...

as she was lost in her thoughts the school arrived and palak was waiting for them on the school bench.. seeing palak arthi's face automatically lit up and
yash loved to see maa-daughter duo sharing their lovely moment ...

palak ran to the car seeing arya and jumped onto arthi's lap...

palak: mumma see mam gave me this star today bcoz .. bcoz i said a poem correctly..

arthi: acha.. my cute baby and kissed her cheeks..

palak: mumma on this cheek and showed her other cheek ...

how could arthi refuse her cute request gave her another kissy.. its a sweet habit of palak to get 2 kissy from her mumma always...

yash: palak kissy only from mumma.. so u dont like papa...haina

palak: ohho papa .. i love u too.. n jumped to his lap.. now give 2 kissy like mumma..

yash kissed on same place where arthi kissed palak looking at her..

palak: aap khush haina papa..

yash: yes very happy my princess.. want a ice cream..

palak: yesss papa .. but

yash: but what palak ?

palak: 2 icecream in her childish tone..

arthi: everything 2-2 for my princess...

palak: yes mumma i like number 2 very much.. papa what r u seeing ? soon go to icecream parlour

yash: ur order is accepted my princess.. and he bought 2 chocolate icreams for palak and a strawberry icecream for arthi...

arthi: yash ji.. i did not ask for icecream ...

yash: but its my duty to keep my family happy .. haina beta n stressed on "my family" indicating he cares only for them..

palak nodded as she was tasting her icecream.. then yash too sat near arthi and opened his icecream .. n yes it was also strawberry

yash: its my fav also arthi..

before arthi could come out of the trance .. yash surprised her with another thing.. yash was in full mission to make arthi come out of her world back to
normal life ...

while they were returning back to home, palak suddenly asked a question which made both of them feel guilty...

palak: mumma papa.. will u both daily come to drop and pick me plz... promise on me now

arthi: promise princess..

palak: mumma u will promise but u wont come bcoz u r angry with papa.. haina

arthi did not know what to answer...

palak: all my friends come with their mumma papa n return like that.. but i alone come n return with driver uncle before papa came home...n now papa come
to pick me somedays... i want my mumma papa to be happy like them mumma.. plz will u ? n tears were running down her small cheeks...

arthi: no beta .. my baby should not cry.. promise me n ur papa will come daily for u..

palak: sachi ..

arya: muchiii ...

palak: thank u mumma love u and rested on her chest.. love u too papa..

yash caressed her hair and said: now this is my baby.. no crying again ok

palak: ok papa..

at night

after putting palak to sleep, arthi went to radha's room and lied on her lap as she was reading her book..

radha: what happened beta ? why r u sad ?

arthi: maa i am not able to accept the truth nor forget the wounds of the past ..

radha: did yash hurt u beta ?

arthi: no maa he took so much care for me.. so much care than before..is this all true maa ? whomever i love leave me so soon... i love yash ji but he left
me n palak.. am i unlucky maa ?

radha: ushh dont speak like that.. u r my lucky daughter.. dont call urself like that ... i know why u speak like this ... but ur mumma was so happy when
she breathe her last... she was satisfied her beti is in safe hands n went to god happily..

arthi: what shall i do now ?

radha: u dont need to do anything.. just sleep

arthi: maa palak is alone...

radha: i will bring her here.. u just sleep peacefully and take away all negative thoughts off ur mind...n kissed her forehead...

when radha came out to check on palak, she saw yash standing with tears near her room... on seeing her yash came n hugged her tight...

radha: hmm now i have to console my other baby ...

yash: maa i heard what arthi said.. she was so happy before i married her but my stupidity n playfulness made her loose all the happiness... i still
remember the day arthi cried on my lap hearing the news of her mumma's death.. she trusted me so much but what did i do in return ?

radha: yash look at me .. u did wrong n u r repenting for it.. am so proud of u that u try every way to win her heart... but she needs time..

yash: how much time maa ?

radha: she waited for 4 long years yash n u r getting tired of this few months... she herself said today u cared for HER .. its an improvement that
she started trusting u ... dont loose ur heart yash.. ur maa is with u

yash: yes maa women has more tolerance than men... arthi proved it.. now i will get her back.. promise..

radha: thats like my yash.. go n sleep.. i will get palak..

yash: no maa palak is with me...i will take care...

even though yash's eyes were drowning to sleep his heart was with arthi... yes that day when arthi broke down on his lap came to his sweet memories...

**************** back to memories*************

it was about 3 and half months after arya's marriage and everything was going fine... arthi felt so comfortable with yash n he did not even try to scold her a day.. he supported her in all decisions n their work of unity brought great changes in the business..

it was a busy day in office n yash was working on project .. suddenly arthi came inside looking pale n sad..

yash ran to her: arthi what happened ? sit here.. n tried to get water bottle but before yash could move arthi stopped him and lied on his lap holding tightly

arthi: yash ji .. maa...maa..

yash: what happened to maa arthi? maa tek haina ?

arthi: yash ji maa got second heart attack and before reaching the hospital she left me alone yash ji..

yash: arthi what .. what r u saying ?

arthi: maa left me yash ji... she left me alone from this world

yash: arthi...hold urself arthi..

arthi: yash ji i want to see maa..

yash wasted no second and in few minutes, they were standing before shoba maa who was sleeping peacefully without any worries ... arthi hugged shoba n kept on saying the same thing " dont leave me maa "

yash had to pull arthi off and kept her in his embrace.. she cried .. cried .. n tears did not stop from eyes.. yash stood by her n helped to do all the
formalities ...

while doing the last rights for shoba maa.. a paper was found in her saree knot ..

doctor handed it to yash and he read it..

" my dear arthi...

i feel so close to god nowadays n i think he will take me anytime with him.. but beta i have no worries right now.. i will happily join ur papa in heaven .. poor guy he cant stay away from me for long time ... but arthi u r in the safest place of the world.. ur radha maa, suraj bhaiya and yash .. they r always ready to support u n what i wnat more than this .. tell me ? i am very happy to leave u with them arthi.. after i go away u must not cry n spoil ur health else maa n papa cannot be happy up there... our blessings r always with u beta.. u n yash will live a long life forever happily ...

with lots of love
ur shoba maa "

he promised to himself to keep arthi happy as ever... n cremation also got over.. arthi became like a statue n did not leave the room ... everybody tried to console her but she was curled up on the bed always.. she was not able to get off the loss of her only relation her precious maa..

finally yash took a decision... n booked tickets for their trip .. yet arthi was not ready to go ... with lots of advice n compulsion, radha and suraj sent
arthi with yash ...

but arthi was sitting lost in her world ...

yash shouted into her ears: hello madam.. did i bring u here to see u sad like this ...

she just blinked at yash...

yash: arthi... dont blink speak something and shook her shoulders..

arthi's eyes welled up with tears n she hugged yash tight ...

yash: arthi ur maa will be very happy with ur papa now..

arthi: how u know yash ji ?

yash: here read it and he gave the note of shoba maa to arthi..

arthi read it silently n kept on looking at the letter..

yash: see arthi even ur maa wants u to be happy .. if u cry n hurt urself like this how will they be happy .. so be a good girl n try to make ur maa happy

arthi: yash ji will u leave me alone ?

yash: no arthi i wont leave u ...

arthi: promise..

yash: promise .. now smile plzz...

arthi smiled but yash wanted more

yash: not this much small.. but this much big come on..

she again tried but it was not again big so he tickled her and made her laugh her heart out...

that trip made arthi take the first step to fall in love with this wonderful person called yash scindhia, a good friend who always stands with her ...

and arthi returned home as the happiest person as radha and suraj wished her to be...

************** end of flashback ***************

yash: i want this arthi back..who smiled for my jokes .. who took care of me .. who was my smart support to take even small decision... i will make it arthi..

hugging palak he went to sleep from his sweet memories..

the morning sun rose and arthi was searching for palak... after not finding her in their room, she opened the door of yash's room slightly and got lost in the beauty of papa-daughter sleeping so happily...

she took palak silently from yash and adjusted the sheet on him ... the trust was slowly gaining in her heart but at slow speed.. nowadays it has been a
habit for arthi to keep alarm for yash and wake him up indirectly... and he too loved it...

then she gets ready with yash to drop palak at school and again in evening she goes to pick her up..

palak was serving a chance for arya to spend time with each other n understand each other's heart better than before...

but still the distance was remaining the same between them ... only when she gets jealous of priya's act she tries to go close to yash otherwise they were  at a safe distance in home... yash used her weakness of jealousy n played games with arthi...

one day while passing by yash's room, arthi stopped hearing the silent talk of yash to someone in mobile... and her guess was right as it was none other than priya...

yash in a low voice: priya i need to tell u something very important and need ur help in it.. remember only u n me r involved in this ok..

arthi could not guess what was the answer from the other side but seeing yash's enthusiasm she knew priya must have agreed to yash's secret plan and he
is trying to hide something from her.. she tried to listen more of their convo

but palak called her so she had to leave...

now yash knew very well.. arthi cant stay calm without knowing what is the plan going on between them ... to add fuel to the fire, he called priya to
home that eve for discussing and took her to their outhouse which is on back side of the house...

priya was dressed in her mini skirts that day... and she was looking so sexy

on top of it.. already arthi would not be able to see yash with priya and today they went alone to discuss inside the outhouse... so fire of jealousy
was burning inside arthi n she developed a insecure feeling ... not able to bear the silence, she went to outhouse in the reason of getting snacks for them.. as soon as arthi entered, they closed the laptop which arthi did not get unnoticed and started talking with some papers...

now arthi's doubt got doubled that there is something being hidden from her..

but she did not know the way to find it out and left placing the snacks on the table...

after arthi went out,

yash: thank god priya .. arthi did not get to know anything ...

priya: yes yash then all our efforts would have been a waste...

but yash did not know that arthi was still standing outside and their words reached her ears... arthi left confused thinking of yash's plan n started doing her work

but after few min, a loud blast was heard from the house with arthi's scream and yash got startled...

what do u think happened inside the house ?

Thank u so much dears for giving such a sweet support.. 😳
hope u enjoyed this part as well and suspense is getting high with every move... do drop in ur comments and am waiting sweeties

with love maha ❤️
Edited by maha9 - 9 years ago
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear for the PM amazing update so excited to know what happen in the house may be aarti did something to make yash come out so excited to know how yash well win aarti love again 
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Asum part,updt soon.
Waiting
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
thanks for the pm

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Incredible update, Dear 🤗 ❤️

Thankuu for the PM 😊 xo
Fandu thumbnail
Grat update.  Loved every bit of continue soon.
Surish thumbnail
Spellbinding, utterly enchanting highlight-worthy and addictive. It crawled into my soul and decided to take up permanent residency there.
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful part.. waiting for next