congrats on ur new thread 

nd wonderful poem

thanks dear 
😊
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mehare

👏congratulation for new thread & thanks for pm  amazing story written update soon

thanks for compliments dear
lively_roshani thumbnail
thanks to all and love u to all
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Congrats
Congrats for new thread.
lively_roshani thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight2630

Congrats

Congrats for new thread.

thanks dear
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Roshniii...
niki795 thumbnail
when are you updating this?
lively_roshani thumbnail
first of all i want to say hello to everyone
Simran... Aayesha... hally h ...and other missing friends i miss your love so please if you can come back then please come na yaar

Part 9

She slammed the door on his face but he was smiling outside. He could understand her situation. He was none other than but her sister fiance, what so if she was not more in their life but he was still the same person for but was he really the same Shlok now.

"No Aastha you cannot ignore the fact that you feel for me. How long you will resist against me... I know you will come to me..." he thought and saw the closed door. "I am going now but very soon you have to open this door for me"...

The victorious smile had danced on his lips. He opened the door of his car humming a song.

Aastha saw him from his windows silently. She wiped the sweat drops from her face. She could not imagine that he was so mad like this. She decided to make a distance from him. She didn't want any other chaos in her life. She didn't want to fall in love drench. She saw enough in her life due to this love. Her sister was missing due to her love, she didn't know if she was alive or not. Her fianc broke their relation due to this man. She was not sure about her feeling towards Shlok Agnihotri. He was nice but his presence always became the curse for her family. First her sister left them then also her parents and her fianc also left her alone.

It was just him now who claimed to stand her side but she was restless because now after the revelation she was scared to lose her rest life. He was genuine. He never tried to harm her family intentionally but always became the reason. She knew that he loved her sister dearly as he thought that she was the same girl whom he saw first time in shelter home but she was not sure about the future.

"No I don't have any other thing to lose now... I will leave this city... this place... I will go away from you very far where you cannot search me, though you will want..." she made her mind and dialed some number on her phone.

"Yes Aastha speaking uncle remember that day ...you told me that you have customer for my home... I want to sale my home urgently..."she said to anyone.

"yeah I know uncle it is all of sudden but now I have decided to go to my aunty and I will never come back so I need money..." she replied when the person asked about her sudden decision.

"Ok great I know you can do it as fast as soon but I request you please keep it secret if possible..." she requested while the person accepted her offer.

"Oh that will be fine if you will come in the morning along them to see the home..." she nodded and cut the call. She took a deep breath and had been thinking about her decision...

***********...******************

Shlok entered in his home after exactly 3 days. Anjali Agnihotri saw him and stopped in his way. She was staring him head to toe. He sighed on her gaze.

"So finally you came back... I thought you will take her along with but what happened..." she sarcastically asked. He twisted his lips and smiled.

"Oh dear mom... have some patience... she will come soon in this home..." he was excited without any reason.

"Don't Shlok ... Don't do it... Leave her alone... you are again being like a mad... don't forget that this girl can ruin your life as she is your ex lover sister..." she tried to warn him but he jerked his head.

"Oh mom don't worry... She will love me... she is so innocent... so pure ... She is made only for me...you will see very soon that it will be just me who will be the center of her life..." he confidently said. His eyes were shining. He looked dark and intense that time even Anjali became scared of him for a moment. She became tense to hear his words. He walked towards his room while she remain stand alone in the big corridor.

"Oh god... he is going to do another grave mistake of his life... how can I make him understand that his life is so precious for me..." she thought helplessly.

"No I will not let him do what he is doing..." she decided in her mind.

***********...************

He came into his room and took a bath. After freshen up he saw the time. It was 12:00 pm. He called her. The ring was going but she didn't pick.

"Come on Aastha pick up my phone ... Otherwise I have to come again to your home." He looked the phone and dialed repeatedly but she didn't response. He knew that she was trying to avoid him and he also knew why but he could not bear her ignorance now. He had understood that she was the only one who could become the reason of his mental peace. He was feeling defeated since he had awake from coma. He felt that he missed something in his life. He missed his aim first time. He felt that his luck cheated him. He wanted to change his defeat into his victory. Aastha was his victory.

**********...**************

Aastha was sleeping peacefully after the decision as she was feeling relieved after so many days. She didn't know that someone was following her. He knew what she was doing. He also knew about the phone call which she made with her uncle about sell the home. He dialed a number...

"Anjali mam... She is going to sell her home and want to leave this city..." the person informed. He was the same person who informed her earlier about Aaslok meet. He was closely followed her instruction.

A smile appeared on her lips to hear that. But she wanted to make her more determined about leaving so she thought for something different. After some moments an evil smile played on her lips. She ordered the man and cut the call.

The spy of Anjali Agnihotri again dialed a number and called someone. After few minutes... he cut the call and started to wait someone.

***********...************

Shlok felt paranoid because of Aastha. She didn't pick his calls. He was panic as he didn't hear her voice. He felt himself eager, unruly and extravagant for her. He was walking insanely here and there in his room. He tried her number so many times but she didn't response as usually.

"Why Aastha why are you ignoring me like this..."he shouted, threw the phone and broke the mirror. His image reflected distorted in broken mirror pieces. He was looking like a beast. Anjali came hurriedly to hear the broken sound of mirror. She saw the broken pieces scattered on the floor and he was looking so angry. She was wondered what happened to him suddenly.

She dared to ask him finally... "Shlok what happen why are you so angry..." She asked in trembled voice. He stared her with killing eyes and shouted

"You should be happy now... She is not picking my call... Did you do or say something to her..." suddenly he turned in front of her face. His eyes were burning like coal.

"Are you become insane...? I am here with you all the time... I think she has understood the situation that's why she is avoiding you..." she said in firm voice.

"She cannot avoid whether she want or not..." he told in cold tone.

He picked the car keys from the side drawer and left her alone in the room. She was stunned on his behavior. She shouted behind him

"Now where are you going again?" but he didn't hear and he just started the car even he broke the wooden gate of outside the garage because his watchman didn't open the gate quickly. He was in too much hurry so he didn't wait to open the gate.

He ran the car on full speed. If Aastha saw him like that she definitely will be killed at the moment due to heart attack. He was so reckless.

Anjali dialed the number again and hurriedly said "look whatever you will do just do it fast because Shlok can reach there in any moment." she disconnected the call and wiped her sweated face. She held her head in hands and cried due to her helplessness.

*********...***********

Suddenly some sounds broke her sound sleep. She quickly felt that someone sneaked in the home. She carefully got up from the bed and took her phone in her hand tightly. She went to washroom and locked it from inside. She became anxious when she heard the voices.

"We have to just make her scared nothing more..." When she heard the words, she left surprised who wanted to scare her. She didn't come out from washroom. She listened another voice

"Don't worry she is alone in the home..." she shivered to hear that. Who was that? She was trembling when she again heard another voice

"Oh boss she is alone and has no one to care for her so what if we will have some fun with her..." he laughed meanly. She jerked her head in hate. She started to pray to god for help when suddenly her phone started to ring.

She hurriedly picked the phone as she didn't want to make any noise. It was Shlok on the other line...

"Oh thank god you pick at last... where you and what are are you doing..." he manically asked when she suddenly broke down on the phone.

"Shlok save me... please..."she said in meek voice. He remained stunned to hear her.

"Aastha what happen ... just tell me..." he anxiously asked but she could not speak anything else as she was very scared to make any noise.

"Listen dear... I am coming in just 5 min. I am very close to your house... you just hold yourself..." he tried to pacify her. She nodded.

"Ok don't disconnect the call... I am just coming..." he said and tried to coax her. Now she was feeling relaxed bit after hearing his voice.

She again concentrated on the outside rumpus. Now it was so silent everything. But she didn't come out from the washroom. Shlok was still on the line.

"Aastha where are you I am here baby..." he told her when she asked in disbelief

"You are really here? Did they go" she was not ready to come out.

"Yes my cutie pie... please come out ... where are you... no one is here... what happened..." he asked in very calm tone and also searched for her. The whole home was in dark. He could not see anything. He walked towards her bedroom. When he entered in the room that was also filled in dark. He called her

"Aastha..." as he loudly called out her name she came back in her senses and she looked for him.

Washroom door opened with click and Shlok turned in that side. She slowly came out looking pale in fear. Shlok slowly walked towards her when suddenly she ran and comprised in his arms. He was wondered but she was hugged him tightly as if she will die without him.

Edited by lively_roshani - 9 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great update...what happened with those guys i am wondering...
Update soon..
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update like always love it