Phir Subah Hogi

say me which n y?

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok today one of my old interview question comes to my mind, today also i think y he ask me y, so i thought i ask you
the person who was taking my interview he ask me what is your favourite color i said red then i ask me y,
NOW U SAY ME WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR N WHY?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i like all the colors.
best most favorite since childhood color is yellow 
but also i like red / pink / blue / purple / black / orange.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I  have lots  of  favorite  colors...  mostly  the dark colors  like  puple,  reds, blacks  and  blues ...
 Why  I  like them...I find  they  look ritch and  beautiful
b4uvarun thumbnail
Nice choice vinnie,
I heard who loves dark colour they r very hard working n romantic too
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My favorite colour is any shade of purple because the lighter shares are very cool and soothing and the darker shades are rich, luxurious and warm  
b4uvarun thumbnail
[QUOTE=payal7] My favorite colour is any shade of purple because the lighter shares are very cool and soothing and the darker shades are rich, luxurious and warm [/QUOTE
payal you ron n vinnie too, like purple colour, ok i will buy one purple dress, till now i never wear purple colour
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My favorite is Purple. ðŸ˜³ It has this suave and sophisticated sheen to it that makes it attractive always😳 I especially love Purple and Black- its extremely hot and elegant The Purple represents the demure and naive side and the black adds the raunchy and  devilish side😃 
b4uvarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RamanRKRaghav4U

<font color="#660066" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">My favorite is Purple.😳It has this suave and sophisticated sheen to it that makes it attractive always😳I especially love Purple and Black- its extremely hot and elegantThe Purple represents the demure and naive side and the black adds the raunchy and devilish side😃</font>

😊 again purple, wow