Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

as the way u describe any house design n dress design it really seems profesional thats why i ask

Yep I love to decorate my house
And love to design my dresses
Like other girls I have only some interest
Nice dresses decorated house and love reading
And when I write I want to write every single detail
So my readers imagine things easily
And my aim is complete
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rehana25

Yep I love to decorate my house
And love to design my dresses
Like other girls I have only some interest
Nice dresses decorated house and love reading
And when I write I want to write every single detail
So my readers imagine things easily
And my aim is complete

well if u step in this profession as professional i must say u can easily grab the success but if you step in to write a novel u will not only get success but u will thousands of heart 
Shezi19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

well if u step in this profession as professional i must say u can easily grab the success but if you step in to write a novel u will not only get success but u will thousands of heart 

thanks dear
but i think i am not a very good writer
just write some random thought
if people like
its really makes me happy
i sure try to become professional
if I have time
so, you are professional
what you do?
Shezi19 thumbnail

INTEZAAR PART 2

About one week gone...one day...arjun, sameer and anand sahib have meeting...they discuss some really important matters...after finishing they come out from office...arjun turn to his SUV side than suddenly, his eyes catch shinny gun point in front building side...in an impulse...he jump and push mr anand but bullet hit mr anand arm and he fell on the floor...everyone become panic and start running here and there...Mr anand gun man run behind that shooter but he vanish soon.

Sameer, seal the whole area in quick way...arjun with the help of some other officer put mr anand in his vehicle and take him in hospital...after sometime doctor tell him...that he is out of danger...bullet just touch his arm...he is fine...arjun go inside and ask if he inform in his house but mr anand stop him...saying that his daughter get scared...as she is alone at home...after that mr anand say thanks to arjun and give him permission to go...he is fine and there is no need for arjun to stay...so he is back.

One day, sameer and arjun step in mr anand house...as he call them to come and meet him...tell servant their name...servant say...he is waiting for them...he take them at mr anand study...mr anand sit on arm chair and read some paper...looking them coming he stand and shake hand...then offer them seat...after sit comfortable and greet to each other...mr anand ask

Mr anand: ok, guys want anything cold and hot.

Sameer: No sir, it's ok...we are fine no need to be formal.

Anand: theek hay...phir may apni baat shuru karta hoon (he stand and walk little while...like manage sentence...that how can start talk...then turn and start) Sameer and arjun...may nay kabhi bhi tum dono may koi farq nahi kiya...aaj may ek problem may hoon tu sirf tum dono par hi trust kar sakta hoon (he complete and look both of them...one by one...like judge them)

Sameer: aap kahin sir...aap kay liay tu humari jaan bhi hazir hay.(he show his concern)

Arjun: yes sir...sam is right...aap jantay hain kay hum aap ko kitna idealize kartay hain...aur aap koi problem face karain...humaray hotay hauy...sir, yeah humaray liay doop marnay ka muqaam hay...aap kahin...sir (arjun join sameer talk and satisfied mr anand)

Mr anand: mujhay khushi hay...aur yaqeen kay mera decision wrong nahi hay...actually, main kaafi arsay say...iss mulk kay ek bohat baray criminal kay against kaam kar raha hoon...yeah criminal humaray bohat devoted saathi kay murder may bhi involve hay...aur ab us ski nazar humaray PM par hay (he start telling them) may uss kay kaafi kareeb pohunch chukka hoon...bas thoora sa time chahiay...magar pata nahi kaisay uss ko pata chal gaya kay may uss kay peechay hoon...aur uss nay mujhay treaten kiya hay (he stop)

Sameer: aap ko treaten kiya hay...tu woh aap ko shoot bhi uss nay karwaya tha (he instantly ask)

Anand: haan...woh sirf ek trailer tha...magar iss dafa uss nay mujhay nahi ...bulkay (he stop and close his eyes...like try to bare something...then open eyes and said) iss dafa uss nay meri baiti ko nishana banay ki dhamki di hay.

Arjun and sameer in one voice: what?

Anand: haan...sakshi meri zindagi hay...woh bohat masoom hay...meri ghalti hay...mujhay uss ko party main lay kar nahi jana chahaiy tha...ab uss nay mujhay dhamki di hay kay woh mujhay tu kuch nahi karay ga... magar meri baiti ko nahi choray ga (his forehead show many frown line )

Arjun and sameer look each other...but remain quiet...as they want that mr anand complete his talk...arjun feel his heart goes down...hearing this bad news...he want to go and kill that bas***d who see that innocent girl in such a bad sight .

Mr anand: iss pareshani say bachnay ka ek hi hal hay... kay main sakshi ki shaadi kar doon (he blast a bomb)

Sameer: theek hay ...agar aap aisa samjhtay hain tu sahii hoga...magar kiya koi proposal hay aap ki nazar main (he ask while thinking something)

Anand: haan proposal tu bohat hain...uss party kay baad say tu itnay proposal hain kay may khud bhi select nahi kar paa raha hoon (he said while looking arjun) aur sach poocho tu un may say mujhay koi bhi nahi pasand

Sameer: kyun...itnay proposal main say aap ko koi kyun nahi pasand (he amaze)

Anand: kyun kay may jaisa son in law chahata hoon ...un may say koi bhi waisa nahi hay (he said and continue) woh sab rich family say belong karnay walay rich and spoil boys hain (he declare)

Sameer: tu phir aap kiya chahatay hain (he ask)

arjun sit silently and hear all these discussion...his heart goes down...he feel very dark around him...his heart just start liking her that the time comes...and do separate her with him...he can't say anything...as he know his position and mr anand position...so, sit quietly and try to compose himself.

Anand: main us ski shaadi arjun say karna chahata hoon (it's like another blast on their head...both ACP shocked)

Sameer: kiya? Sir...aap kiya kah rahay hain (he is surprise...arjun can't utter a word)

Anand: haan sameer...iss maamlay may meri baat...tumharay pita say bhi hui hay...woh bhi meray iss decision say khush hain (he reply to sameer and turn to arjun side) arjun...mujhay iss baat say koi farq nahi parta kay meri aur tumhari position may kitna farq hay...mujhay apni baiti ka proposal khud say dainay may bhi koi bura nahi lag raha...mein wohi kar raha hoon jo mujhay pasand hay...meri baiti ek simple, innocent, phoolon aur Rangoon say khalnay wali masoom si larki hay...har jagah aur har haalat may adjust honay wali...(he stop looking arjun)

Arjun: magar sir...mujh may aissi kiya baat hay...jo itnay saaray proposal main nahi (he ask in shocked)

Anand: arjun...mujhay apni baiti kay liay ek aisa person chahaiy jo uss ko protect kar sakay...uss ko piyar, respect aur protection ka ehsaas day...jissay apnay zor e bazoo par yaqeen ho...jo apnay baap dada ki dualat par aish karnay kay bajaiy apni mehnat say kamaaiy...honest, hard worker and brave ho ...aur yeh sab mujhay tum may nazar aaya...mujhay rich family nahi chahaiy...mujhay woh chahiay jiss ka dil rich ho...jo dil ka ameer ho...Paisa ka na bhi ho tu chalay ga...paisa tu meray pass bhi bohat hay...aur haan ek baat aur bhi hay...party mein say aanay kay baad...tum woh wahid insaan ho jiss kay baray mein may nay apni baiti kay muh say tareef sunni hay...arjun (he look him and said) may nay sakshi ko maa aur baap  dono ban kay pala hay...aur acchi tarah say janta hoon...kay, she also like you (he finish his talk and quietly look their expression)

Sameer: sir...aap theek kah rahay hain...arjun ko may acchi tarah say janta hoon...he is the best (he pat his shoulder) I must say...your choice is awesome...I am with you...kyun arjun tum kiya kahtay ho (he accept mr anand proposals and clear his views...then ask arjun...who still in dilemma)

Arjun: magar kiya aap samjhatay hain kay...iss shaadi say...apki baiti save ho jaiy gi (he point out important point)

Anand: haan...kyun kay may tum dono ki shaadi...khamoshi say karwa kar...kuch arsay kay liay yahan say kahin door behj doon ga...jab tak may uss ko saza nahi dilwata...jab tak tum dono ko chup kay rahna hoga...aur tumhain sakshi ko protect karna hoga...jaisay hi mera mission complete ho jaiy ga...main tum logo ko wapas bula loon ga aur ek wedding reception kay baad yeh baat sab ko clear kar di jaiy gi...kay tum meray son in law ho (he clear all plan)

Sameer: plan tu accha hay ...magar sir, arjun kay iss tarah say gayab honay ki wajah say koi shak na ho jaiy (he said)

Anand: nahi...arjun pehlay jaiy ga...ek under cover mission ki kahani bata kar...phir khamoshi say...wapas aay ga...tab may sakshi ko bhi baij doon ga (he said but sameer reject and said)

Sameer: nahi...yeh yahan say saath jaiy gay...phir sakshi ko ek safe place par chor kar arjun wapas aa jaiy ga...do teen din yeh aisa hi karay ga...aur phir yeh dono uss safe place ki taraf niklaiy gay...jo aap nay arrange kiya hay (he change a bit in plan...anand sahib accepted)

Anand: theek hay yeh sab hum baad main discuss karain gay...arjun tumhara decision kiya hay...kiya tum ko yeh proposal accept hay (he ask with hope)

Arjun: kiya aap mujhay sochnay ka time daiy gay (he ask)

Anand: haan kyun nahi...magar kab tak.

Arjun: ek din ka time daiy...may aap ko soch kar bataon ga (he said)

Anand: theek hay...tum soch lo...arjun (he pat on his shoulder and said) tumhara koi bhi faisla hoga mujhay qabool hoga...lekin...meri request hay kay...khulay dil say faisla karna...aisa na ho kay tum meri wajah say majboor ho kay fiasla kar lo...aur baad may regret feel karo...may yeh bilkul nahi chahata...pati patni may trust pehlay hota chahaiy...phir piyar...mujhay yaqeen hay...kay tum ek accha faisla karo gay (he pat arjun shoulder...he just nodded...after talking some more thinks they stand and ready for going...mr anand come with them then one phone call stop him...he say bye to them and comes out)

i finish this part here

do comments

thanks

rehana25

Edited by Rehana25 - 9 years ago
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update arjun saved mr anand's life
sakshi's dad wants arjun to marry sakshi to protect her and he thinks that she will be safe with arjun 😊 arjun likes sakshi so why he wants a day to think πŸ€”
thanks for pm and ya now i can understand the image of sakshi that u potray in every story is not her but u πŸ˜‰ and ya i do like long black beautiful hair
shymali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jaldi se shaadi karwadijiye
continue soon
awesome part
pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanx for pm
update soon
angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so good..update..
loved it..
Mr. Anand choose arjun as his son-in -law..
best choiseπŸ˜‰..
hope arjun bi ha bol de...
continue soon and thanks for pm..

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
so Mr Anand wanta Arjun to marry Sakshi
intresting
but why is Arjun confused?
waiting for the next part