Jeannie aur Juju

Jeannie Aur Juju 22-5-14 written update

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Jeannie says that she didn't said a yes to JJ but one day she will have to say a yes to somebody as her swayamvar will be over then only . She tells him that her love will never decrease for him and tells him to think over , Juju is all emotional and teary , he gazes at Jeannie and holds her hand . They share a romantic eye lock with 'Jo bhi hai' tune in BG .

The kids call Jeannie , she vanishes and tells Juju to think over it . Juju says to himself that Jeannie is right , the time for decision has arrived .
Next morning Chatur wakes up when he gets a call .

He says that during Dimpy-Bunny's match making , his relation with Durga spoiled . He says i already said sorry and i should talk to her . Durga is in the bed room , Chatur joyfully comes there and says that they are going to picnic .

Durga says not we only she is going to picnic at her mother's house , Chatur says he already apologized to her , Durga says she is mad at him as he doesn't have any job and says she will be back when he finds a job.

Boss calls Juju to say that he will have to ready the report within 24 hours as the clients are going abroad and it will be great loss if he doesn't do it , Juju is all tensed .

Jeannie appears and Juju says he wont let it happen , Jeannie misunderstands that he wont let Jeannie marry JJ , Juju says he doesn't have time for it now as there's another trouble waiting for him .

Jeannie frowns and they vanish . Priya in her cabin is deeply lost in thoughts about the dinner with Jinthony  . A flying card comes there , she opens it and it reads 'I' .

Then a balloon on which its written Love' floats there , Jinthonny appears there all of a sudden , Priya exclaims Jinthony !! Jinthony smiles and says that she just said i love Jinthony . Priya smiles and blushes.

Jinthony reminds her about her promise to talk to Boss about giving him the contract of catering and tells her to show the kitchen , so he can impress Boss by cooking delicious food for him .

Vela is sad again as no one's there to say him i love you , the kids come there and say that JJ who came for Jeannie didi's swayamvar is so entertaining . Vela says that he wished that even for him a swayamvar was held .

The kids say then can do it for him , Vela doesn't believe them and says that they are joking with him . The kids say no , they will really do it and they do magic and a number of ice creams appear in a plate .

They say Vela that this is ice cream's swayamvar , he will have to choose one . Vela is confused and is unable to choose anyone , the kids say that they did good for not organizing a real swayamvar .

Dimpy with female employees v/s Bunny with male employees , they raise slogans , girls are top class , boys are third class . The guys repeat the opposite .

Boss overhears all this from his cabin , he calls both Dimpy-Bunny to his cabin .  Meanwhile Chatur is worried as Durga will leave him if he doesn't get a job and then he chooses a job by 'akkad bakkad' method .

Boss is very mad at Dimpy-Bunny , he says that they always waste time while fighting with each other and they aren't doing anything useful when PA is in a tough situation . Chatur calls Boss and says that he's coming here with some credit card offers , Boss tries stopping him but its of no use .

Boss yells that he is so angry that he can murder someone today ! Juju barges in and tells him to calm down as its not good for his health and assures him that he will handle everything .

He instructs Dimpy-Bunny to stop Chatur from coming here to bother Boss , that too with no fights , they agree . Boss calms down and praises Juju .

Juju is in the store room searching for files , JJ appears there . Juju tells him to get lost and stop bothering him . JJ says that today is the last day that he will be here . Juju gladly asks is he going from here ?
JJ says he will go from here as he will marry Jeannie .

Juju tells JJ not to make castles in air as Jeannie wont marry him , JJ does magic and gives him an egg and says that he will get this egg after he leaves with Jeannie after winning her , he vanishes .

Juju screams that his name isn't Vicky if he didn't feed JJ the omelette made from the egg and says him to come if he is a man's son ! He worries.

Precap :-

JJ asks Juju for a sherwani as its the dress code for men in marriage , Juju says that Jeannie wont marry him as he wont allow him to meet Jeannie , JJ says no one can stop him .

Juju worries that will he propose to Jeannie and found a way by which Jeannie wont have any way to refuse him ?

Kind regards,

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
i wanna kill jinthony... aww my JP!! how i'd have luvd if it was jhonny!!
tfs sumi!!