Miley Jab Hum Tum

MayUr SS - Muskaan Season 3 LAST CHAPTER & EPI PAGE - 82 &am

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ŠHi !๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒHello !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜›Namaskaar !๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ณToday Iam going to give a good news to all of you that some of my readers who were anxiously waiting for Muskaan,here is a treat for you that Muskaan is returning again on special demand.๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ŠThis new story of Muskaan might appear to you just like the season 1 story but trust me it won't be.It will be totally different like the other two and here you won't find find Muskaan's same totli boli since here Muskaan would be of 3 years.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ƒSo enjoy reading when I will start giving the updates.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โค๏ธBanner credit goes to me.โค๏ธ

INDEX :-

CONCEPT , PROLOGUE               PAGE - 1.
CHAPTER - 1                          PAGE - 7.
CHAPTER - 2                          PAGE - 13.
CHAPTER - 3                          PAGE - 18.
CHAPTER - 4                          PAGE - 23.
CHAPTER - 5                          PAGE - 28.
CHAPTER - 6                          PAGE - 34.
CHAPTER - 7                          PAGE - 40.
CHAPTER - 8                          PAGE - 47.
CHAPTER - 9                          PAGE - 50.
CHAPTER - 10                         PAGE - 56.
CHAPTER - 11                         PAGE - 61.
CHAPTER - 12                         PAGE - 66.
CHAPTER - 13                         PAGE - 71.
CHAPTER - 14                         PAGE - 77.
CHAPTER - 15                         PAGE - 82.
EPILOGUE                              PAGE - 83.
Edited by -Paulomi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
CONCEPT :-

The concept may appear like the first story but it will be not and here though the title is MUSKAAN but she would not be the only centre of attraction in the story.There are lots of things in surrounding her.So just have patience.
-Paulomi- thumbnail

PROLOGUE :-

MAYANK  SHARMA and his wife NUPUR  MAYANK  SHARMA are a very happily married couple of 8 years.Since Nupur was not from a very rich family,so the alliance was never accepted by Mayank's father,grandmother and his paternal aunt,but his mother was very supportive.Mayank had an elder brother Dhruv with his wife Anjali and two daughters.Dhruv's father,grandmother and aunt,though were a part of the modern society,but had a very orthodox mentality and three of them disliked Anjali for the fact that she was unable to give heir to their family.They used to taunt her and insult her whenever they got an opportunity and and hated the two girls.Finally,unable to bear all these things,Dhruv left his home with his family and shifted to Canada.With a lot of hard work and love,Nupur was at last able to win the respect of her in-laws.2 years later,of their marriage when Nupur conceived for the first time,everyone were elated especially Mayank's grandmother thinking that finally she would have an heir and so everyone who earlier disliked her started giving her extra care and respect.Mayank and his mother Shilpa were very happy thinking that finally everything was going to be alright,but the happiness didn't last long.Under a very mysterious circumstances,Nupur had a miscarriage.All her and Mayank's happiness was broken and as usual,her family again started treating her like trash.After next 2 years,when Nupur again conceived,their attitude changed and under the same circumstance,she again faced a miscarriage.After next 2 years,when Nupur became pregnant for the 3rd time,Mayank sent her to her home,since he was going for an official trip out of the town and it was decided that till child birth,Nupur would stay in her home.Nupur thought that finally her luck smiled on her and 9 months later,she went to labour.But as her fate had already planned,Nupur delivered a dead baby and finally the doctor reported that due to the second miscarriage,her womb became weak and so it would risk her life if she conceived again.Nupur was shattered to hear that but Mayank always stood by her side and supported her during her tough time and helped her to get over from her pain.Mayank's grandmother even proposed for a second marriage of Mayank,but he could not even think about living without Nupur and so he threatened that if they think about his remarriage then he would leave the house with Nupur just like Dhruv.3 more years passed by,and the urge of having a baby made Nupur almost mad.Seeing her sorrow and her pain,Mayank and Nupur at last planned to adopt a baby from any orphanage and raise the baby as their own.

CHAPTER - 1

Edited by -Paulomi- - 9 years ago
rimshazeb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGG I hope I m not dreaming. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ mushkan 3 โค๏ธ
sweetyyy pallu I sooo love u yarrr..thankuuu sooo much for thisss...dil khush kar diya kasamsa...me ajkal mod itna ajib sa hua h tha...n koi update b nhi tha da rha...n bandhan b ab nhi h...tumna meri muu da kar mujhe khushh kar diya...
thankuuu alottt
abi wiat me pardh kar baki ka comment karti ho ๐Ÿ˜†
edit
Ooo beachri nupur... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ feeling really bad for her..I hope sab thk ho jai...n hamri mu k entry jaldi karo taka hamri nupur phir sa pehla k tarha ho jai...
very nice start...
continue sooonn
n again thankuuu sooo much for thus...n now plz continue u other ffs as well...plishhEdited by rimshazeb - 9 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
Amazing
 Plz continue ur other ff s
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaya you are back ...๐ŸฅณGreat start 

Thanks for PM ...
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Concept ๐Ÿ˜Š
Plz Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Omg Omg ur back with Muskaan season 3 haila am very happy ... wow i just cnt wait for d update ...tfs for starting dz season 3 ๐Ÿค—
Edited by clementina - 9 years ago
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue.
Thanks for the season3.
But do update your other ff's as well.
I have been waiting for your updates.
How was your exams?