•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
guys i wish there to be did super kids battle of the baaps.and  from eliminations happening right now i can tell there is chances of season 2 kids being champions again as they hav got awesome dancers in season 2 like faisal,rohan,saumya in hiphop,lyrical n as well dey can perform any forms.they hav got om n tanay for contem with great flexibility,and ,jeet n exprssion queen for bollywood  style only sadwin n teriya cannot make season 3 kids champion after vishal,gaurav n now anuudita r eliminated. 
Aditi is a strong dancer alsoEdited by ryukie - 9 years ago
how did these 3 get eliminated, they deserved to be in top 5 along with sadwin and teriya! HOW R PEOPLE VOTING, they must not know anything about dance
^ I honestly don't think the votes are making much difference. The channel does what it feels like for viewership and entertainment.
Anudita?? When was she eliminated? :o
These channels do not take voting into account. Asking to vote is just a gimmick. 
They keep whoever are best for TRP and eliminate shy or people who speaks less. 
How is that possible in each and every season atleast one contestant of each skipper reaches final?