@jarpad said "I really
want to see Sam being the
one to save Dean. It's gotta
be Sam and no one else."
And now I need tissues... #
JIBCon

credit to all the uploaders
Posted: 9 years ago
So Dean is dead and  gone for good ? What does that mean ? Does that meant , Dean's soul has reached the 'heaven's garden' ? 😲 🤣

Poor Jared , but he's so kiddish ! Come on he's father of two boys ! I think his sons are more mature than him . 😆 
@grinny no my mobile dxntt load all the pictures it left out the JA's statement abt diestiel relationship 😳
u dunno nethin abt harry potter???😲😲😲 What planet are u from🤣🤣
U see herez the thing, higher u go up harder u fall I can bet same will happen to dean so dun keep ur hopes high that hez invincible if he hz dt mark...u c if the mark gives him immense power then that mark is also the reason he is a zombie now it didnt let him die fr starters nd made him a demon, the moment he gets ganked by some blade/holy water  hez a goner for sure, thats y bogger said try to be powered wid the word ov God nxt tym, this dialogue only elaborated the strength ov goodness over the evil, nd i think thats the only reason why jensen thinks dean dies at the end  I think both of them die in the end, dean dies wen his demon soul leaves his already dead body nd sam dies by completeing the trials in order to cure dean) Dean's soul found no paradise hez going back to hell lyk all demons do, after death I dunno man I wud probably  b having my exams at the end ov nxt season nd I  aint clearing them if therez no spn nd no dean
Edited by Maano_billi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

So Dean is dead and  gone for good ? 
gone for good😲nahiiihumara dean hume chod ke nahi ja sakta😭😭😭
What does that mean ? Does that meant , Dean's soul has reached the 'heaven's garden' ? 😲 🤣
mark of cain kke baad to use hell milega,heaven nahi😆 it means bodily he is dead but due to mark he is a demon now n no more a human😳thats what i think he meant😊

Poor Jared , but he's so kiddish ! Come on he's father of two boys ! I think his sons are more mature than him . 😆 

lol😆
Originally posted by Maano_billi

@grinny no my mobile dxntt load all the pictures it left out the JA's statement abt diestiel relationship 😳
aww thats badbut mene tweet bhii post kia hai uska see that😳
u dunno nethin at harry potter???😲😲😲 What planet are u from🤣🤣
m not a harry potter fan even though i havet watched it😆nor do i want too😆i said my bro once ki i want to see it n he said-r u a kid?🤣uske baad mene kbahi anhi kaha ki muje HP dekhna hai😆
U see herez the thing, higher u go up harder u fall I can bet same will happen to dean so dun keep ur hopes high that hez invincible if he hz dt mark.
yea he may not be invincible but the dude can kill knights of hell so demon se to koi khatra nahi hai usko😃baki angels ka dekhenge😆
..u c if the mark gives him immense power then that mark is also the reason he is a zombie now
koi baat nahi putar😆mark bhi ud jaega😆
 it didnt let him die fr starters nd made him a demon, the moment he gets ganked by some blade/holy water  hez a goner for sure, thats y bogger said try to be powered wid the word ov God nxt tym, this dialogue only elaborated the strength ov goodness over the evil, nd i think thats the only reason why jensen thinks dean dies at the end 
this man iss the death of me🤣s9 me dean mara n jensen s10 me dean sachme marne ki hidayat de raha hia😆good over evil is ryt😳

I think both of them die in the end, dean dies wen his demon soul leaves his already dead body nd sam dies by completeing the trials in order to cure dean) 
sam may save dean😃u never know😉
Dean's soul found no paradise hez going back to hell lyk all demons do, after death
gosh😲i hoep cass take his soul to heaven varna dean ne hell me atank macha dena hai🤣
  I dunno man I wud probably  b having my exams at the end ov nxt season nd I  aint clearing them if therez no spn nd no dean
awww😳hope u clear ur xams😆
btw isnt J2M looking yummy⭐️

Originally posted by devilish-grin

Bodily he is dead ? What does that mean ?  His body is fine as a fiddle ! 😆 Jensen meant that Dean's soul is no longer in his body . It's someone else , completely another being that is residing in Dean's body right now . 
May be at the end of the next season Sam will find a way to destroy Dean's body ( inhibited by a demon ) and to send Dean's soul into heaven . Castiel will of course help  him a lot in all this . 

But , I'll miss my pie-eating Dean 😭 .
But happy for Jensen , he's so so excited to play Demon Dean . 😆
@grinny yes they look yum😃
M not sure if i want moc to go, it'll kill him,again😭
If s10 is their last season then they better end it on a happy note just lyk all other shows😳 (although i hate the idea of its end i want it to go on fr 2/3 years more atleast)

@ vasu
Bodily he is dead ? What does that
mean ? oops I think I have gone crazy🤣 I think he is dead as in🤔 kya batau spn me dead ki definition hi kuch aur hai🤣 like his heart is dead I think😆 His body is fine as a fiddle ! yea my mishtake bodily dead..gosh I have gone crazy🤣
Jensen meant that Dean's soul is no
longer in his body hmmm its ryt death he meant😆. It's someone
else , completely another being that
is residing in Dean's body right
now . yea here u explained it😳
May be at the end of the next season
Sam will find a way to destroy
Dean's body ( inhibited by a demon )
and to send Dean's soul into
heaven . nahi muje dean chaie,sahi salamat aur zindaCastiel will of course help
him a lot in all this . yea afterall agar dean demon giri pe utra to Cass ka HUMANITY se vishwas uth jaega🤣
But , I'll miss my pie-eating Dean me too..season 9 me bhi usne bas ek baar khaya tha pie I think..in that purge epi.
But happy for Jensen , he's so so
excited to play Demon Dean . well who isn't excited to see demon dean?😆 atleast I m
Originally posted by Maano_billi

@grinny yes they look yum😃 yea jensen ka new haircut,sammy ki reshmi udti hui zulfe and misha ka madness🤣 n cuteness🤣
M not sure if i want moc to go, it'll kill him,again😭 its beter to go in heaven n take revenge on Metatron🤣
If s10 is their last season then they better end it on a happy note just lyk all other shows😳 well spn is known for tragedies🤣(although i hate the idea of its end i want it to go on fr 2/3 years more atleast) aww then help in ratings or threaten cw head🤣