**~{The Legendary Eight}~** (tbp FF)

..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PROLOGUE

World . Is there only one world which we can see, which we can feel or...something beyond our thoughts beyond our imagination exists, which can't be seen but can be felt by some people . Somebody had said that its not necessary things which can't be seen don't exists, they do. What is this which can't be seen?...Another World.

We don't have one life, we can't tell that our present life is our first or last . A human body can be destroyed but nobody can destroy our souls , as we die our soul enter a new body and we start our new life.

This story is of some people who left something incomplete in their first life and fate decided that they will complete it .This is the story of the mystery which is not solved from centuries. This is a story of thousands of life surrounded in darkness .This is the story of the evil and the good which stood against it .This is the story of The Legendary Eight.

Author's Note : So guys here is Prologue of my new story this is a different idea so your comments are really important and I love reviews.

Edited by ..Madhura.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Madhura.. thumbnail
INDEX

Prologue - Page 1 above

Royal Academy

Meeting the Past

The Mystery

Corridor
Edited by Madhuras_Rule - 9 years ago
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

unres on pg 5

Edited by viagomes - 9 years ago
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omgeee...Mads this sounds so cool n interesting..I wanted to read something supernatural like this on rahi and even thought of writing but couldnt...But i am super duper happy that you are writing this...and after reading ur previous works i am sure ots gonna be a blockbuster hit...
So pls continue soon...My patience is really bad...So pls pls pretty pls dont keep us waiting...wud love to read it...and yup me too greedy toh pls bahut sara rahi bhi dena..its a request no pressure coz i dont whether u gonna include love angles or not..but any which ways me super excited fpr this...
love you so much..
P.S. yayy first to comment...
Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...awesome prolouge dear... 👏 ...story sounds interestng...pls continue soon...waiting fr ur update nd waiting fr my rahi...pls do continue...thanks fr s pm
Stav thumbnail
Wow amazing prologue
loved it
All 8 buddies had some mystery in their lives from past life...
i will love to read it .
awsome concept ..
plzz continue soon .

Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Oye Hoye
I sooo loved it
Super Natural stuff & Buddies...
Mujhe toh abhi se goosebums aa re hai
Eeeppsss... Plzzz u have 2 continue soon
Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz
W8ing despirately

Loved d cover pic... amazing
Sry Madhura & Thanx 4 d PM
Love ya

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mads🤗...First of all toh a very huge congratulations for ur first TBP FF..I am so looking forward to read this story..Prologue is damn interesting..can't wait to read more...title itself is so mysterious and attractive..And no,the banner is not at all bad..in fact its awesome and perfectly suited to its title..Now Me want first part ASAP...plz do continue soon...Thanks for the PM Babes..Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mads well done with the prologue...
Whatever I had imagined with the title you have given me all of it n some more...wow...n the concept is really interesting... it sounds grand...n m excited. 
I know its on all the buddies but my biased Rahi heart craves for some Rahi romance...miss my precious two...
Me all waiting for the story to kick off
Lots of love babe...muahh

Ps...the banner is kinda cute...kd all stoic n charming, nonu with his killer smile n panchi soo cute n pretty..me loved it.😃
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Wowww...meri Mads Maharani. 🤗
FF by you,i loved the prologue.
The concept is  interesting,loved it.
The banner is also cool and cute,me loved the title also.
Mein bata bhi nahi sakti ki mein kitni khush hoon,par zyaada wait mat karwana dear.Ab mujhse zyaada wait nahi hoga.start the story as soon as possible.
Lots of love to you sweetie.
Muahhh.