Fan Fictions

**~{The Legendary Eight}~** (tbp FF) - Page 4

..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Royal Academy

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her soft bed , her smooth bedsheet covering her , a small smile on her face which clearly showed that she was having the best time of her life sleeping . However good times always come to an end , a bright light distirbed her sleep , she tried to cover her face but to no avail .She got up covering her face with one hand and using other for support , trying to look for the source of light she saw her mother moving the curtains of her window letting the sun rays to come inside.
Her Mother looked at her with a loving smile.

" Oh Panchi you are finally out of your dreams , Good Morning" said Mrs Rastogi Panchi's mom sitting next to her .

" c'mon mom at least let me sleep in my vacations , you know I slept at 10 c'lock last night and its hardly... hardly..." said Panchi in her cracked voice which was the result of her long sleep .

" 9 am " said Mrs Rastogi picking up the small watch beside her bed and showing her " Panchi I think its a long time for a normal human being to get a nice sleep " she said keeping the watch where it was " and now get ready fast and come for breakfast there is a suprise for you and I am sure you will love it " she said kissing Panchi on her forehead. She got up and went from there closing the behind her.

Panchi noticed the excitement in her mother's eyes and this made her excited. She removed the bedsheet and moved towards the bathroom not taking any efforts to take steps .
The cold water droplets touched her skin making her realise , a new day of her life has began .

After dressing she went down to see her dad ready for his office reading newspaper and waiting for the breakfast, his coat hanging on the chair he was sitting.
She went and hugged her dad to receive a kiss on her forehead .

"Good Morning Dad " said Panchi sitting on the chair beside Mr. Rastogi

"Good morning dear" he said placing his news paper on the table and looking eagerly at something. Panchi followed his gase and saw a cream colour envelop kept on the table but what made her stare at it was those words written on it , Royal Academy in royal red colour.

She looked at her dad , Mr Rastogi and Mrs Rastogi who just came out of the kitchen with the breakfast tray in her hands together said " Suprise" with a wide smile .In a blink of an eye Panchi opened the envelope neatly and read everything at the top speed .There were same thing written in the letter as they are written every year , school reopening date and some more instructions, but Panchi waits for this letter to arrive as soon as her one year is over and after the wait of two months finally she was holding this letter 11th time in last 10 years .

After celebrating with her mom dad and making a long shopping list with her mom she went in her room to call one of her three best friends but she didn't need to take any efforts as a massage was already waiting for her to be read in her mobile by Kiya she opened it and read
    " YAHOOO Panchi I received my letter from school
and Juhi and Bobby just called me they too received their letter and I am sure you are not left behind .I am soo excited to meet you all its horrible to stay with mom and Anya di for two months .I wish we lived in same city...anyways forget it the best thing is we are going to meet again yepieee .I am going for shopping , I know I just received my letter but I can't wait to bye my uniform and clothes for this year (and don't want to be with Anya di and mom) I will call you tonight and we will have our long talks till then take care
Love you
Muhaa"
        After reading the message from Kiya which always includes curses for Anya di and Kiya's mom who hated Kiya and Kiya never loved them , Panchi smiled and looked out of the window whose curtains were moved aside by her mother and thought about all the fun she will do this year in hostel in, school with her friends .She was excited to go back of course not for assessment and loads of homework but to go back to her second home , her school, Royal Academy.

Panchi checked her watch still 10 mins were left for the school bus to arrive. She was finally back in the big city where her school building stood strong. She was tired by the long train journey and now she is waiting for the school bus with her heavy luggage. However she was happy that her

parents are with her to bid her last goodbye .She always wondered why Parents were not allowed to leave their children directly to school as she hated waiting for the bus every year after a long journey, and you can't think to come late because if you miss the bus then than you have to write a big letter to school authority to allow you parents to leave you which is very risky because if they don't then your whole year is waisted .There are many stops for various Royal busses to stop and the stop where Panchi was waiting was the main big one and the last one for the bus which will take her to school. Her friends are waiting on another stop .Royal busses are always on time , she looked at her watch again and it was time for the bus to arrive she picked up her luggage and her father picked up her heaviest bag .

She looked up and turned her head to look for the bus and there she saw a the red bus with big fat cream colour line under the big windows of the bus on which it was written im the most attractive way as it is written on school just in small writing ROYAL ACADEMY .Every person who was passing was making sure to look at the bus till he can, and how can they miss the students sitting in the bus who were smart enough to gain anybody's attention the girls were pretty ,the boys were handsome and the Royal attitude and confidence can be clearly seen on their faces. Mrs Rastogi kissed Panchi on her head and gave her all typical mother instructions ,Mr.Rastogi hugged her and Mrs Rastogi said "Panchi don't forget to write us whenever you are free ok"

"Yes mom and you don't forget to giva a long reply "said Panchi smiling .With a last family hug Panchi climed up in the bus giving her luggage to the boy who was wearing Royal uniform same as the driver with the Royal symbol.
She only had her side bag with her.she found herself a window seat in the big bus in which 60 students can sit comfortably .Royal had so many busses like this that nobody ever took the effort to count them. She saw other students on the stop who were taking extra time for the hugging kissing session with their family. Finally when the bus gave a signal of Royal music everybody ran with their luggage to the bus , when everyone was settled bus started and all the students waved goodbye to their parents and Panchi send a flying kiss to her parents , she saw her father giving her mother a comforting side hug as she was on the verge of crying .Panchi waved goodbye to her parents till they were out of sight.She looked around to see many familiar faces some were her last year's classmates , after sharing many hugs and hi and smiles she again sat comfortably giving her back the support of her seat and saw Shamira sitting next to her , her one more classmate after sharing a long hug they both started talking about their new year in school which they are going to face ,11th standard.

Panchi enjoyed talking with Shamira. As the journey from bus stop to school was nearly of two hours as the school was out of city, she felt hungry and now she was desperately waiting to reach school of course to meet her friends but also to taste the delicious Royal food.

The bus stoped and first thing Panchi did was to look out of the window her head and elbow was almost out.She saw a never ending line of Royal buses standing beside her's and many more were entering the big parking ground outside the school.Many buses were already standing which meant that lower classes had already arrived .She climed down with her luggage which wad given by the same boy in Royal uniform .She saw all the boys and girls meeting their friends hugging, smiling, laughing and Shamira was already hugging her best friend. Panchi's
eyes were searching for her friends , she was sure she will find them very soon because till now all buses have arrived and were standing in correct order .Panchi's eyes ran through the crowd and there she saw her coming, it is easy to find juhi from the crowd of hundreds of students with her rainbow colour top and bright colour jeans and all her colourful accessories this didn't surprise Panchi because Juhi liked to wear weird clothes and she was used to it.    

Juhi soon caught Panchi's eyes and tried to run but her heavy luggage didn't allow her, when she was finally there out of breath she didn't stop to breathe and hugged Panchi tightly with a big white smile, Panchi hugged her back with a smile after along time they broke apart
" I missed you sooo much " said juhi holding Panchi's hands and stretching her so

"I missed you to juhi " said Panchi " Hey where os Bobby both of you come in a same bus right ?" said Panchi looking here and there still holding Juhi's hands

"Oh ya she is fighting with boy because he kicked her football by mistake " said juhi giggling

Panchi too giggled she can imagine Bobby fighting for her ball which she treated like her baby , she was sure till now that boy must be lying on hospital bed. Pnchi stopped giggling and looked up to see a angry Bobby coming towards them cursing somebody , she stopped cursing seeing Panchi and Juhi though she was with her from last ome hour.She walked or almost ran and keeping her luggage down she smiled Panchi hugged her tightly it was not a long hug because Bobby didn't liked girly long hugs .

"I missed you Bobby " said Panchi

"And I missed playing football with you " said Bobby smiling

"There is a whole year ahead" said Panchi rubbing her hands to show her excitement

"Ya it is if this lipstick doesn't take whole year to come " said Bobby looking around.

"Oh c'mon Bobby she will come have patience "said Panchi keeping a hand on her shoulder

" Hey look she is there " said Juhi jumping and pointing at Kiya who was looking here and there Juhi waved her hands up to gain her attention and Kiya saw her, after all whose eyes can miss a colourful girl jumping up and down. Kiya struggling with her luggage came running and hugged juhi then embraced Panchi in Kiya's popular bone braking hug Panchi ignoring the pain hugged her back .

"I missed you birdie "said kiya

" I missed you too Kiya "

" don't you all know to speak any other words its obvious we all missed each other is it necessary to say it with a never ending hug" said Bobby irritated , Kiya went to bobby and looked at her clothes which were as usual like boys

" Hey BROTHER I missed you the most and it's necessary to tell you this " said Kiya smiling

" I know LIPSTICK it was hard to live without you around" said Bobby smiling
Both of them rolled eyes to show their anger but they can't deny how much they missed calling each other by these names .After some minutes of attitude both smiled and hug each other , Panchi and Juhi together said "Awww"
and bobby immediately broke the hug "yakk please stop saying that " said Bobby making vomiting face Panchi , Kiya and Juhi had a great moment laughing "Bobby can't you be girl for a change "said Kiya smiling " Kiya can't you be normal for a change " said Bobby sarcastically .Than the sweet but effective Royal music played from the intercom on the school wall which was the signal for attention everybody went silent , stoped moving and stood still to hear a familiar voice of Miss Lucy their English teacher " All students, keep your luggage near the main gate and gather on the school ground your luggage will be sent to your respective room and please check that your name and class are attached with your luggage" the Royal music played again signalling the end of announcement .Students started to move towards school whispering .They reached the school gate which was so big that four men were required to open and close it , Kiya and Juhi both of them having the heaviest (filled with unnecessary clothes and makeup) bag and others placed their bag down where some men with Royal uniform were standing ready to take their bags to their rooms .Girls kept their bags on right and boys kept on left .

They looked at the magnificent school building .On top in the most impressive style it was written ROYAL ACADEMY .Whenever students see the building or the name their heart starts singing with pride. It is a old building with a castle esque feel and the students were not less than any prince or princess , all children of business tycoons , richest men, kings and Nawabs.The school is so big that someone discovered a new classroom or a new place in building every year , it seems that the school building is growing bigger and bigger every year, no one can say that they know whole school. After giving shelter to thousands of students and so many teachers there were still rooms left in hostel and classrooms in school. The surrounding area of Royal was sight that can give anybody joy of living on earth. The green big school ground actually 'big' is a small word to describe Royal's ground .Two hostel building standing strong facing different sides of school building .Girls hostel was in right and boys in left side with infinite numbers of rooms and windows .

Kiya smiled as she looked at her school, she loved it more than her home for others school was their second home but for her it was her first home, she heard somebody whispering beside her she looked at Bobby who wad glaring at a boy and cursing him in the worst way Kiya called Panchi who was looking at school looked at her and raised her eyebrows as if asking 'what?' , Kiya pointed at Bobby , Panchi follow Bobby's gaze and saw a boy smiling at Bobby in a weird way though Bobby was cursing him he was smaller than other boys standing beside him whom Panchi considered as his friends , she recognised his two friends one was the topper last year and other one she saw with various girls she didn't knew his name and she was not interested too and one was busy keeping his bag tallest among all.The four girls again looked at the school and smiled.They were in Royal Academy where they will have the biggest adventure of their life.

Author's Note: Hey guys I just want to clear some things whoever is confused about the couple this FF is not based on a particular couple it is a buddies FF abd for me Buddies means all 8 buddies .I love all eight of them .So...here is chapter one every chapter will have a title and if you like this please comment and hit like it means a lot, please .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya1101 thumbnail
OMG,I am really very happy.
Res for now.
Unres.
Hey Mads.🤗
Wowww,kya mast mast part likha hain yaar tumne,it's simply superb and flawless.Aisa feel hua ki yeh sab meri aankhon ke saamne ho raha hain.U described everything beautifully.
Right from Panchi's intro,the trio's convo(Panchi,her mom,dad),their bond,that envelope from Royal academy,her excitement of returning back to school.Kiya texting Panchi,then that bus,and the best part was when they finally meet each other,their I Miss you,long hugs,description of ROYAL ACADEMY BUILDING was superb.Loved each and everything about it.
Continue soon,ab jyaada wait nahi kar sakti.
kya karoon patience naam ki cheez nahi hain mujhme.😆
Ab tumne likha hi itna accha ki,padhte rehna ka mann kar raha hain.

Lots of love.
Priya.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww great beginning..like their bond,

felt sad for kiya...
may favoruite is panchi...

waiting now for the heros😊

thanks for pm
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Madhura🤗
wow u updated first part
very well written sweets👏
me loved it
the way you describe each and every thing about Royal Academy-Be its Name,its building,playground,Bus...everything is so ROYAL
Love Girls entry,their bonding and of course their Miss u very much 😉😆
can't wait for boys entry now
so plz do continue soon sweets
Thanks fore the PM babes
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Guyz this for our well known friend and artists Khushi

So can you see the beautiful, awesome, amazing, lovely Chapter image it is by none other than our awesome creation artist KHUSHI (luv_u_Bharti) .Thank you so much Khushi for that creation it made my first Chapter special .love you girl .

**Thanks Khushi**
Edited by Madhuras_Rule - 9 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing chapter madhura
loved it ...
girls intro was superb ...
loved the bond of them specially Kiya and Bobby's banters ..
now waiting for guys entry ...
Awsome chapter ... ⭐️
waiting for nxt part...
plz update soon ...

khushi awsome edit ..👏
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey was feeling like j.k. Rowling explaining hogwarts wow girls
Way to go update soon
snowflake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
madhura awosome start
loved the girls bond
n u described royal beautifully
waiting 4 boys entry
update soon
khushi nice edit
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
totally forgot to comment actually exams ke time res kiya tha stupid exams ki waja se totally got out of my mind pls dear I m so sorry😭
Edited by viagomes - 9 years ago
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

madhura amazing proluge & luved the first chp❤️

what a fantastic intro u gave to the girls & just luved the girls bond👏
can't wait for the boys intro😉
pls update soon & promise no more res😃