TV serials shot in foreign locations

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

It is a known formality in films to travel places and shoot in the beautiful locations of Swiss Alps and London streets. But now TV serials too have started travelling places giving a visual treat to the viewers.

Many serials over the years have been shot in the locales of Dubai, Switzerland, Macau, Australia, UK, and Singapore. Be it the much-awaited honeymoon track, or the official trips, certain highpoints in the foreign land, sequences shot abroad have always been a hit on TV!!

Hitler Didi (Macau)
The serial Hitler Didi on Zee TV, produced by Trilogy which dealt with the life of the young Indira Sharma (Rati Pandey) who took on the responsibility of single-handedly managing her family was a house hold hit. It was during this time that the show's parent channel Zee TV hosted their Zee Cine awards in Macau. In order to promote the award show, Hitler Didi shot some special episodes in Macau with the cast Rati Pandey, Sumit Vats, Gargi Sharma. The protagonists Hitler Didi' Indira and Rishi (Sumit Vats) travelled to Macau in search of Indira's sister Mandira (Gargi Sharma) who had fled with Manoj Chaddha who was planning to exploit her. After a series of incidents, Mandira got arrested by the Macau police and Indira and Rishi had to get married in Macau in order to free her. Indira and Rishi as part of their investigation were seen running around the beautiful city of Macau.

source:Rival site😊
Wow Macau tract is one of the best tracks ever in hd... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually I started watching hd regularly from there πŸ˜ƒ

InShi 1st shaadi happened β€οΈ πŸ˜†

Lovely  Miss them πŸ˜­

Tfs dii πŸ€—
TFS Di πŸ˜ƒ  its waz an awesome track  ...Miss dm πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by --Divya--

Wow Macau tract is one of the best tracks ever in hd... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually I started watching hd regularly from there πŸ˜ƒ

InShi 1st shaadi happened β€οΈ πŸ˜†

Lovely  Miss them πŸ˜­

Tfs dii πŸ€—

welcome darling⭐️
Originally posted by clementina

TFS Di πŸ˜ƒ  its waz an awesome track  ...Miss dm πŸ˜­ 

welcome dear..miss them πŸ˜­
Thanks for sharing my first time falling in love with Inshi ..only for Ila mam to ruined it I curse the HD Cv for letting them stay this way 
macau track was the best track of the hd. inshi ki macauwali shadi aur wo bhi puri rituals ke sath n shadi ke attire me wo bhi ek hi bar me puri hui thi step by step nahi 🀣