Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Controlled.

"The moment you think that you have controlled your life, life plays its turn and proves you wrong."

Laughing along, she wiped her tears of glee. It's been a while since she laughed like that.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

She picked up the call on her cell phone thinking as to who the person might be, only to have colour drained off her face. He called again, after months, to ruin her hard earned smile. To accuse her of wronging her best friend. Of cheating her. Of being a fool to let her go. Of being an idiot to not converse with her. Of being blind to not realize her worth. He blamed her of being the wrong one, being the one to hurt the other comrade. She kept down the phone, somehow controlling her tears, threatening to cascade down, to swallow the lump forming, big enough to suffocate her.

He didn't think about her once. He didn't see things from her tangent. He forgot that she too was a human after all. Wouldn't it be fair enough to consider her feelings in this too? Why couldn't people realize that she wasn't at fault here? Why is it that the one mourning is considered as the sufferer rather than the one with calm composure? She wasn't the one of those to let the world see her vulnerable side. She couldn't afford people getting hold of her weakness. She had been hurt too, very badly at that. She felt cheated, used, abused - both emotionally and mentally. She found it hard to let the feeling of being unimportant to the one meaning world to you, sink in her system. She too had those sleepless nights of crying her heart out in deafening silence of darkness, of hollowness. She too felt her heart shatter into pieces seeing the bond she treasured the most, slipping away like sand in fist. She too felt alone even in the crowd.

The feeling of drowning down in the sea despite of being a swimmer engulfed her. Hollowness finally managed to control her emotions. Numbness was all that remained with her. She thought that she, now, had control over her emotions for she felt none. She felt confident enough to be happy again. She thought she had let bygones be bygones only to discover that she still was being controlled - by her.

Hola people! This is my second OS  in the forum, hopefully doesn't deserve rotten eggs and tomatoesπŸ˜† I am probably gonna continue updating at least till June.  So you all have to bear with me until thenπŸ˜†

P.S. Loved it, Liked it, Hated it? Do drop in your reviews and let me know what you think about it.😊

P.P.S. For Pms in future please buddy CrescentCradle

Yours Truly,

Aditi πŸ˜†

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res :3
Oh, I didn't unres. πŸ˜†

I actually even read it only now. πŸ˜† It is brilliant maasi, it really is. The emotions are expressed beautifully. And the girl, reminds me of myself to some extent. Also, I love how you've added a tinge of reality, how the society always favors the one who seems broken. But this was amazing maasi. You have a way with words. Humari family mein sab itna accha likthe hai, Naani, you, Adii, Maa, Maasis, Bhabhi, cousins, sab ke sab. πŸ˜† Yahan tak ke step mom aur pati bhi πŸ˜† Seriously, talented family hai xD
But seriously, I loved it <3 And I love you maasii :')

Love,
your favorite niece πŸ€—
Edited by ARandKJFan - 9 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
nd this was beautiful adi...
i cant believe u r saying u lost the touch..when u havent...
short yet long meaning...deep painful bt serene..
loved it
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akankshaArsha

nd this was beautiful adi...

i cant believe u r saying u lost the touch..when u havent...
short yet long meaning...deep painful bt serene..
loved it

Thanks Akku! Girl, guess what? I have actually lost my touch. It isn't how I used to write back when I updated few OSes regularly. Need to put on few more works to get back at writing.πŸ˜†
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#333333">Thanks Akku! Girl, guess what? I have actually lost my touch. It isn't how I used to write back when I updated few OSes regularly. Need to put on few more works to get back at writing.πŸ˜†</font>

that u hv to do for sure..coz u write really beautiful...buck up nd drop few more...
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akankshaArsha

that u hv to do for sure..coz u write really beautiful...buck up nd drop few more...

Don't go on day dreaming about hot mess from me. I am very acchi bacchi who doesn't write mature stuffs. πŸ€£ Mai tragedy queen hoon. And where are your comments on my other works?😑
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really enjoyed.. It was short but beautiful.
Really well written.
Superb emotions. You wrote it really well in just 2 paras. πŸ‘
Thanks for the PM
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it is superb aditi..

short hai.. but it is awsome..

loved the way you have potrayed the emotions..

with love 
moumita
ShenzK thumbnail
Aaah.. I liked the way you portrayed the state of a broken friend..
The emotions were well jotted.. Though this isn't the exact way you used to write.. But happens.. people go through ups and downs to gain success.. 

Its not that easy to reach up there..
ShenzK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Don't go on day dreaming about hot mess from me. I am very acchi bacchi who doesn't write mature stuffs. πŸ€£ Mai tragedy queen hoon.

Misconceptions are not good for health πŸ˜†