Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rising3 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I like most X- Men characters mostly from TV series  Jean , Cylcops,Kitty ,gambit,Wolverine ,Rogue ,Night Crawler etc

From movies I think Wolverine, Night Crawler, Rogue  from first 3 movies

In X-MEN first class I really started like Eric as Magento currently I think he is my favorite and Mystique her character has been intresting aswell quicksilver from last part

pontiacbandit thumbnail
I saw The Wolverine yesterdayy! <3 I never get bored of that movie!
How many of you liked Days of Future past?
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somergasm.

I saw The Wolverine yesterdayy! <3 I never get bored of that movie!

How many of you liked Days of Future past?

hey 🤗
dont know but i didn't like the wolverine that much coz of the first class effect😆 That movie was flawless❤️
And i'm dying Dying to watch days of the future past in hd print but my bad luck still cant manage :(
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rising3

I like most X- Men characters mostly from TV series Jean , Cylcops,Kitty ,gambit,Wolverine ,Rogue ,Night Crawler etc

From movies I think Wolverine, Night Crawler, Rogue from first 3 movies

In X-MEN first class I really started like Eric as Magento currently I think he is my favorite and Mystique her character has been intresting aswell quicksilver from last part

JLaw makes mystique sexier😛 and I really wish that xavier and she become a couple! my dream will come true!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Redrose07

hey 🤗
dont know but i didn't like the wolverine that much coz of the first class effect😆 That movie was flawless❤️
And i'm dying Dying to watch days of the future past in hd print but my bad luck still cant manage :(

I love The Wolverine! Wolverine is one of my favourite mutants! <3
Ahhh! I watched it first day first show!😆 It was pretty amazing!