b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i put this topic, because most people jealous of me, sometime i like n some time i feel bad ,
SO I M ASKING TO YOU PEOPLES, DO U JEALOUS OR SOMEONE JEALOUS TO U, HOW U FEEL?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Intresting  question...
 i don't think  any  one  has ever been  jealouse  of me. But there was  occasion where  I felt  a little jealous of  others.  How ever I talked  myself out of it and learned to be happy  for them.
 Jealousy  is a natural emotion like any  other ...but  it is one  that if you  do not  curb  can  lead to trouble!!!
b4uvarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinnie79

Intresting question...
i don't think any one has ever been jealouse of me. But there was occasion where I felt a little jealous of others. How ever I talked myself out of it and learned to be happy for them.
Jealousy is a natural emotion like any other ...but it is one that if you do not curb can lead to trouble!!!

YES VINNIE SOME TIME I ALSO FEEL JEALOUS OF TALL PEOPLE BECOZ I M SHORT!!!
BUT NEVER SAY ANY THING BAD ABOUT THAT PERSON,
N U R SO LUCKY, NO ONE JEALOUS OF U,
I FACED LOT OF PROBLEM REGARDING THIS MATTER I REALLY FED UP OF THIS,
VINNIE DO U HAVE ANY SOLUTION OF THIS THING I TO HANDLE RELATION WITH THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE 😊
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well  first of all you have to  know  what is causing the jalousy...then if the person is close to you try  to reassure them.
if it is  some one  you are not close to  well   as long as they  are not hurting you leave them alone.  You can't control others  emotions...can you.?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why do people jealous of you shweta?
why u think they jealous 
that means u r better then them so ignore and agree with vinnie u can not decide for them and control their emo's 
b4uvarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinnie79

Well first of all you have to know what is causing the jalousy...then if the person is close to you try to reassure them.
if it is some one you are not close to well as long as they are not hurting you leave them alone. You can't control others emotions...can you.?

VINNIE, THEY R MY OWN PEOPLES WHOM I LOVE SOME YEAR AGO N VERY ELDER TO ME,
THEY DONT LIKE ANY OTHER PEOPLE ADMIRE ME OR I SAY MERI TAREEF KARRE,
may be they dont like "that i became famous were i stand :)
but u r right i should avoid them, thanks 😊