Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

LFDR Chat Club #3$$WELCOME ENVERYONE$$ - Page 5

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Sam.

Hear Ronan Keating's 'When you say nothing at all' <3 If you have seen Notting Hill then you might recognize this song :P

And Sanam Puri is the guy who sang 'Ishq Bulaava' from the hindi movie Hasee Toh Phasee ! It was his debut song and it won my heart :P

Who's ur fav Rose?! :D

have watched Notting Hill,but haven't noticed the song.Okay,Now I have 2 hear it 😊
And u asked me a very very difficult question Sam πŸ˜› I'm a huge fan of country songs-Taylor Swift❀️ and many more bengali singer..
And I like Pink Floyd,U2,The script,Eagles,MLTR
And I adore Katy Perry,her songs are so much fun!
Vanessa Carlton,Norah Jones and now Lorde n some of britney's songs are always in my playlist.Look,The list is really long πŸ˜›
and HTP,what kind of film it is!πŸ˜† but yeah the songs were so good!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hello rosie :)
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah of course I m... πŸ˜Š Wid all new people & knowing abt dear likes & dislikes its interesting sharmila... πŸ˜ƒ
& no need for sorry v all get struck wid one or another thing... πŸ˜Š So, wat do u do??? Skul or Clg??
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Redrose07

have watched Notting Hill,but haven't noticed the song.Okay,Now I have 2 hear it 😊
And u asked me a very very difficult question Sam πŸ˜› I'm a huge fan of country songs-Taylor Swift❀️ and many more bengali singer..
And I like Pink Floyd,U2,The script,Eagles,MLTR
And I adore Katy Perry,her songs are so much fun!
Vanessa Carlton,Norah Jones and now Lorde n some of britney's songs are always in my playlist.Look,The list is really long πŸ˜›
and HTP,what kind of film it is!πŸ˜† but yeah the songs were so good!

It IS a long list :P Taylor is my fav too ! Her song 'Last Kiss' is my all time fav <3

Recommend me some of your fav songs.. I need a new playlist :P

Hahaha.. Yup the songs were really good :P 

And bengali huh.. So you from India ?! 

ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Luvforever

Yeah of course I m... πŸ˜Š Wid all new people & knowing abt dear likes & dislikes its interesting sharmila... πŸ˜ƒ

& no need for sorry v all get struck wid one or another thing... πŸ˜Š So, wat do u do??? Skul or Clg??

You are so sweet 😊 Well,I will be entering college in 2 days...just gotten into 11th class. Wbu?
Luvforever thumbnail
Isnt it too early to call me sweet?? πŸ˜‰ U knw i can be a thikhi mirchi as welll...πŸ˜† Ahh so, excited & nervous for clg sharmi??πŸ˜ƒ 
I hope I can call u dat???😊
Well I m in doing my engineering & in 3rd year presently...😊 Bt will be in 4th after 2 months...πŸ˜ƒ 
So, from where r u from??

ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Luvforever

Isnt it too early to call me sweet?? πŸ˜‰ U knw i can be a thikhi mirchi as welll...πŸ˜† Ahh so, excited & nervous for clg sharmi??πŸ˜ƒ 

I hope I can call u dat???😊
Well I m in doing my engineering & in 3rd year presently...😊 Bt will be in 4th after 2 months...πŸ˜ƒ 
So, from where r u from??

You seem sweet to me πŸ˜ƒ Yeah, very much actually. New campus, new friends everything's new. Of course you can call me what ever you like😊 But what should I call you? Di or something? πŸ˜• You tell me! I am from Andhra Pradesh,India. And you?? 😊
Luvforever thumbnail
Thank u...  πŸ˜Š Well dats becoz u urself r really sweet sharmi...πŸ˜ƒ Yeah d excitement for d new phase...πŸ˜‰ Well u can call me whatever u want too...😊 & I m from chhattisgarh, India... So, u r gonna pursue such degree??😊
Luvforever thumbnail
*which degree?? ( sorry typing error...)
Adinash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anne.Frank

Holla ppl...I am here too...

hello all πŸ˜‰