Jeannie aur Juju

BREAKING NEWS @ VICKY WILL PROPOSE JEANNIE

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Juju wins Jeannie in swayamvar
Ali Asgar and Rubina Dilaik in the show
The ongoing track of telly show Jeannie Aur Juju will see a swayamvar, where suitors will compete against Vicky (Ali Asgar) in the hope of marrying genie Jeannie (Rubina Dilaik). But in the end, Vicky defeats everyone and confesses his love for Jeannie. 

Says Ali, "This is the first time I have shot for a swayamvar. It was fun to battle it out with the other 'contenders' and be declared the champion. Everyone loves a winner." 

Rubina adds, "The swayamvar segment has created a festive mood on the set. All the actors and crew members were enjoying the celebrations as if it was a true swayamvar." 

Jeannie Aur Juju airs from Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm on SAB TV.

mmm so vicky will marry jeannie so then what abt priya who will marry her ? jinthony ? jhonny ?
hello mitrams pls share ur veiws

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
yay finally juju will propose jeannie
jeannie aur juju ko pyaar hua hai
celebrations timešŸ„³
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wohooo!!! super happy coz finally JJ will marry!! yayyzzz

nd sad coz JAJ ending.. n also jinthony might marry priya. (how i wish its jhonny or velu!!)

tfs
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Yippie Finally.
:-)
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks, finally...but sad that JAJ is ending..but then was very happy that it had extended when JAJ was supposed to end in January. and am very happy Rubina excepted the role of Jeannie, she gave full justice to her role. Gia as Jeannie was good too. I hope they bring Vela & Priya together instead of another jin...hope they give satisfactory ending..