Life , as it is.|| KR Three shots||(part 3 updated pg 11)

sun_flower60 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay I could not come up with a better name...the reason is that this one is different... You all will understand...eventually. And many might not even like it but whatever it is,  Give me your honest feedback. Thank youπŸ˜‰

Part 1

The wind picked up speed and I could spot lightning in the distant sky.

"Its gonna rain...soon" Sharon voiced my thoughts..                                                                                  "I am an idiot" I declared for the umpteenth time that night. My best friend gave me a small smile.    "Don't punish yourself , babe. You weren't born stupid, you just lose yourself at times.                       "yeah, that makes me feel a whole lot better" I muttered sarcastically.

But yeah, one doesn't forget to check the oil tank of their car when they decide to go 30 miles out of the city. And I had to be that lucky one. Really sad.                                                                                   It was supposed to be our perfect getaway of two days. Away from the big, bad, ugly world...only us bickering and bitching about life, enjoying martinis by the poolside and having the best bonding time at Sharon's farmhouse. But now , because of the lack of proper grey matter in my so-called brain, we were stranded 15 miles out of the city. And it wasn't like we could walk the rest...actually it was possible but I'd pass out before we reached our destination!

"Sharon , did you check your phone?" I looked at her with a ray of hope.                                         "Yes my darling Kriya and for the 8th time I am not getting any signal," she replied.                     "Oh Gawd!"I threw up my hands in exasperation. "Sharon, what are we gonna do? Its 8:30 almost and...and we have been standing here ...since like forever...next its gonnna rain and then ...i don't know what..." She came and hugged me from back. "What are we gonna do Sharon?"                                 

"kriya chill, kuch nehi hoga, aur dekho agar hume lift nehi bhi mila toh-"

I cut her off," nehi bhi mila? Teen ghante ho gaye hai and only 5cars and 2 trucks have passed us and not to mention none of them helped us!Duh!" I informed her for maybe the 3rd time.

"yes isliye toh kehe rahi hu...agar zaroorat pari...we'll sleep in our car...chal nehi sakti par phir bhi rat toh bitasakte hai na?",she said.

I looked at her shocked. Was she mad? Aise roadside pe, poori raat? But its not like we had any options. I sighed.  Universeji please help us. Pretty please. I am sorry I forgot to fill the tank of my car and to charge my phone  (which have been dead for hours, otherwise shayed koi signal milta but Alas!) and most of all for ruining our getaway. By the way, " tum itni okay-spirit mei kaise ho?" I gave her a puzzled look. I had been going out of my mind and the whole time it was mostly me whining and her consoling me.

She stared ahead. "toh kya karu, Kriya? Yeh hamara 6 mahine mei pehli mulakat hai. I know we have gotten busy with our lives...I know. But you know sometimes I just miss those days. Us mostly...I miss you." She looked at me sadly.But the next moment she broke into a smile. "toh isliye agar tumhare Universeji chahte hai ki hum jangal ked hare raaste pe ek saath gaappe mare toh aehi sehi.."

Oh Sharon... I hugged her tightly. " Sharon ..I miss you too you know...and I am so terribly extremely sorry for ruining this" I mumbled into her hair.

" Kriya, Kriya...look I don't blame you ok? Aisa hota hai but jo ho gya use ghul jao...thikhai?" She squeezed my shoulders.

"thik hai" I replied with a smile.

Just then we saw the headlights of a car coming our way.                                                             "Sharon Sharon..."I squealed.                                                                                                                         "Ok ...ab...ab Kriya, chalo raaste ke beech me jake khare ho jate hai..tab unhe rukna hi padega"     "yeah yeah...ok" I exclaimed, then actually thought about what she said... " what...sharon? hume hit kar dega!"

"ohhhooo Kriya kuch nehi hoga...aise do hot ladkiyo ko koi car se thodi na marenge" She winked and ran to the middle of the road frantically waving her hands in air. I quickly went up to her and started copying her. Time to trust her instincts. At least jo bhi hoga eksath hoga . Sath jiyenge , sath marenge types...you know?

And for all that's holy, the car slowed down and finally stopped.

Sharon went and started talking to the person sitting beside the one driving, explaining our situation.  " ...toh if you could just drop us at a hotel or something nearer to the city, it'd be of great help", she said sweetly, batting her eyelashes and cocking her head to the side.

"Arrey , yeah no problem...we were going to the city anyway...we will drop you on the way," he beamed.

He didn't seem to be a bad fellow...till now at least. Maybe, it had something to do with how he was smiling at Sharon. Well, none can resist her charm. The other guy was sitting in the dark, so I didn't get a good look at his face, but he had a sharp jaw and dark eyes and the sleeveless jacket that he wore clearly highlighted his workout efforts."Swayam, piche ke seat me mera bag hai ", he spoke up. He had a nice , husky voice. Where have I heard it before?! Hmm...

"Ha Rey me le leta hu". Swayam got out of the car to get his stuff from the backseat and make space for us. They got our luggage in the trunk and I got in behind Rey, Sharon behind Swayam.

The car started and our stagnant journey finally got a kick-start. But still, farmhouse- cancel.  Well doesn't  matter... Mumbai me hi kuch na kuch karlenge. I smiled and looked at Sharon who was busy talking to Swayam.  At least kuch toh achha ho raha hai. Shit I forgot,... "uh,...guys ek cellphone hoga, T nedd to call the towservice " , I asked them.

Rey raised his arm after a sec, cell phone in hand. I took it quickly got the call done. "Rey..." , I called to hand it back. His eyes caught mine in the rearview mirror. I was wrong, they weren't dark.  Brown-hazel orbs stared back at me. Those eyes ...I have seen them before. He cocked an eyebrow at me and I remembered I still had his phone. I gave it back and muttered a "Thanks".

His eyes got back on the road and I immediately missed the feel of them on me. Ok, I know I had always been a sucker for eyes but wow this was way too quick! I guess 3 hrs of sleep the previous night does that to you.  I rested my head on the window sill and let the wind play with my hair. I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep. A song started playing in the car.

...hum ko kya lena hai sabse    tum se hi sab baate abase                                                                               Ban gaye ho tum meri khuda...khuda jaane...

I have heard this somewhere. Rather, I feel like I have danced to it. Nah , that's not possible. I probably mixed it up with some other song. It's been years since I have danced. Suddenly images filled my mind and I started hearing faint voices ...A car and two people. The same song was playing in that car.

" You know this is my favourite song!" the girl declared.                                                                    "yeah I know that..." , the boy answered confidently.                                                                                     "Oh really?! ", she rolled her eyes.                                                                                                          "Well...first of all its been your caller tune since I've met you. Secondly, I don't know if you are aware of this but you hum it at times. Thirdly...and most importantly...we danced on it", he answered.                                                                                                                                                                  "Aren't you a keen observer?", she smiled.                                                                                                    The guy turned to his girl and smiled back taking her hand in his. "of course, my dear girlfriend", he kissed the back of her hand.  

Sharp jaw, brushed back hair, very faint stubble ,that  voice and those intense hazel eyes...Reyaansh.

"Oh god..." I woke up startled.

Okay This much for today. πŸ˜ƒ .

Edited by sun_flower60 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_flower60 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry about the weird arrangement of the lines...couldnt do anything -_-
Part 1- up
Part 2- pg 6 πŸ˜Š
Part 3- pg 11
Edited by sun_flower60 - 9 years ago
arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well such a nice and different concept.
loved it.
though i am a bit confused and that is what adds to my excitement for the next one.
please update soon.
Edited by arshafan94 - 9 years ago
arsha_simran thumbnail
OMG this is awesome!!!!
I m loving it!!! Bahut bahut accha!!!
the way kria and sharons bond is shown awesome!!!
and heheee middle of the road.,,.
par then came the savior!! <3
and kria... Y does she feel familiar?
that song his eyes..,,
has kria lost memory?
loved it!!! Seems really interesting!!!!

Jain.nimisha thumbnail
Wow!! great concept!😊
I am loving it...πŸ˜ƒ
rey and kriya were a couple once..
sounds quite interesting...
do continue soon...
And PM me.

alex754 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Awesome
Awesome
Just loved it
Very unique concept
Pls pm me when u update
I just loved it to core
How can kriya forget rey??
God they were in relation?
So many questions pls update soon
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start 
love that it is quite a different concept 
the first part was interesting 
can't wait to see what happens next 
please PM me when you have updated, would love to read further on, thanks 
-Monika- thumbnail
oh god... too awesome...

loved it...

really excited to read the next update..

pls update soon..

nd pm me next time.. :)
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
kria and sharon best frnds
Lvd teir bond
Rey and kria were a couple one
Why doesnt she rmbr hm
Interestng concept cntnue sn
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such an amazing concept...different and interesting!
I loved it...
Sathme jiyenge sathme marange...loved Krisha's bondπŸ˜ƒ
Was she dreaming all the while or was it only in the end?
Whatever curiosity kills so update soon...
Hey an plz don't forget to pm me...
Edited by rajeshwaribr - 9 years ago