Posted: 9 years ago
hi guys today in e24 PKP show they showed a seg on rati that she wants to get married as soon as possible though i hate that show n channel😡but wondering if this is the reason she is not taking up any new assignments...n coming back on tv...this might be true i suppose..as she is not even taking any interest in any tv events/shows/interviews etc nowadys😕she is not seen anywhere tv industry no nothing😕may this time she really getting pressure 4m parents to get married kya?may be this time only her getting married news will come to her fans😲suddenly😆though i m happy with her her every decision but i seriously miss her on tv😭

Edited by ratianas4ever - 9 years ago
you have any link of that segment???? :O please share ... i support her in every way but i miss her too ... :'(
TFS
missing her... 😭
hope she will come back on TV screen soon
ignore the anas part they e24 always poison n negative bolte hai aginst him...rati part is relevent
Missing her very much .hope she come back soon before marriage .wish u all the best for future
tfs am really very happy for di's decision... but miss my angel di on screen... god bless u my angel di love u loads
Originally posted by ratianas4ever

ignore the anas part they e24 always poison n negative bolte hai aginst him...rati part is relevent

if he stop to talk about rati or give such statements relate to her .media will leave him alone otherwise it won't end ..
Originally posted by Anaya_

if he stop to talk about rati or give such statements relate to her .media will leave him alone otherwise it won't end ..

arrye leave him in this topic atleast...this topic is abt rati n i m more concerned abt rati come back dear😕
it is a recycle of old rumor 🥱 i feeling like 🥱 when i hear the news/rumor now a days
i request all Ratians to ignore Anas-Rati rumor/news whatever it is until Rati herself confirms anything 😊
Originally posted by ratianas4ever

arrye leave him in this topic atleast...this topic is abt rati n i m more concerned abt rati come back dear😕

we all r missing her presence onscreen .i really want this wait end soon now.