Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratianas4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=-PD-]it is a recycle of old rumor πŸ₯± i feeling like πŸ₯± when i hear the news/rumor now a days
i request all Ratians to ignore Anas-Rati rumor/news whatever it is until Rati herself confirms anything πŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE
arrey dear m not saying n beliving any rumor abt anas or rati...n i m guessing n wondering if she is not coming back may be she is planning to get maried...wether with anas or some1 else but i think she n her family wants her to get married  soon thats the concerned n topic of post not abt anas n rati rumor thing wo to har rozz media me aate hi rahe te hai unpe belive kaun karta haiπŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ratianas4ever

i donot know if Rati will come back or not but yes she is waiting for good show and wonot compromise at any cost to make a come back... so we have to wait thats all

if her family want her to marry then we have respect her decision as she is very much into her family

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just want angel comeback  this is just a rumors i hope soo 
yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
a spiced up rumor .πŸ˜†...it was sooo expected ...because rati didnt attend deeps wedding and anas was spotted all alone...i knew we'll be hearing something of this sort soon..πŸ˜•

im not worried.. im just waiting for her ..comeback..😎

❀️rati..❀️ 
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

it is a recycle of old rumor πŸ₯± i feeling like πŸ₯± when i hear the news/rumor now a days

i request all Ratians to ignore Anas-Rati rumor/news whatever it is until Rati herself confirms anything πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜† yap ur rght ... even me  until Di says ...  it till dn no believing n dz  ...
ShivaniRatian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS dear...
i will definitely very happy if she is thinking about getting married... as this is right time for her to get married...
but missing her badly ...
still... will support her in all her decisions...Edited by ShivaniRatian - 9 years ago