CID

CID Episode 1084 Khatre Mein Masoom II aired on 1st June 2014 (Sunday)

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Case title: Khatre Mein Masoom II

Air Date: 1st June, 2014

Episode No:1084

Case number:

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link:

Picture link:

Rating Link:

Video link :
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
So now the episode continues...and the fight scene comes up. 
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Abhijeet sir is shot by Daya sir and in the next moment present with Shreya with bandage in hand😲😲!!
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Abhijeet sir is shot by Daya sir and in the next moment present with Shreya with bandage in hand😲😲!!

HainπŸ˜• πŸ€”
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya's uncle is changed...in Nanhi Gawah, there was different actor πŸ˜›
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaro any updates? Good or bad kuch bi πŸ˜•
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am in love with this episode... Adi sir you always rock... Give me a new reason to love you... All fear is false... One of the good YSPT so far... So many disguises by Adi sir... Duo moments... Haayeee amazing Abhijeet Shreya (the kid) bond... I somehow have a feeling they will repeat this relation... Though investigation wise it was weak but emotionally performance wise it was just fab loved it to the core... Thanks FW for such episode... 
cidadp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I somehow liked the episode. Although it was a YSPT, I loved the bureau scene with Abhijeet sir in disguise. WIth the YSPT explained in detail, I felt it better than episodes like 'ACP aur Nakul ka Raaz' where the accusations are not accounted for nor apologized for. Also loved Daya sir's conversation with Abhijeet sir in the bureau and the last scene with Sachin and then Shreya.😊
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So is it a worth watch? Duo and Adi sir rocking the floor?
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Pretty decent, worth watching episode.. First time FW ended such cop and kid centric cases on a happy note.. Finally after 5 years Abhijeet sir decided to adopt Shreya officially. Aditya sir I am proud to be your fan.. You again prove what a magnifiscent actor you are.. You are the star of both the episodes..excellent disguise, accent and bodylanguage either as a drunkard or a old man.. Well the case was expected to be YSPT but I didn't expect it'll be YSPT from the very start.. Abhijeet sir being shot became unnecessary point..he could wear a bullet-proof vest.. Without paying much attention to that after long I enjoyed the case thoroughly.. Abhijeet sir in tshirt was a treat to eyes.. All in all a complete 5 from me to do justice to Abhijeet sir's powerpacked performance.