Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutegem.

I wanna go outside but can't :(( stuck in hospital. 

Bye sid I'm going :) I will send the edit on fb but DONT post it here...

Are you still on drip? Ughhh I'm going to be stuck in hospital from tomorrow :( and lol ok I will check after tomorrow ðŸ˜‰
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sid ... Gem hope you both get better soon :)
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid1500

Are you still on drip? Ughhh I'm going to be stuck in hospital from tomorrow :( and lol ok I will check after tomorrow ðŸ˜‰

Yeah I'm still on drip!! I don't know when they will take it off :/
Edited by Cutegem. - 9 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

I've added the new tags made by Sid on the first page. They're gorgeous and go very well with the anniversary theme. Plz take a look  :)

Once a gain Thanks Sid 
🤗

Always welcome ðŸ¤—
Thanks for posting them & glad you liked them :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail

I think having a crush on someone and looking at him in that way is different. I like Raqesh, he's so handsome and gorgeous    I cant call him bhai, simple.
But, if i were to meet him in real life i wouldnt pounce on him oron any man for that matter whether he's single or married.

I love RaQesh Ridhi as a couple they're meant for each other and are mashaAllah perfect together.

Yeah I get what you mean, I'm like that too.
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sid ... Gem hope you both get better soon :)

Thanks fizz
Siddhi_ thumbnail

If anyone wants to give a message for RaDhi on their anniversary for an article then you can tweet it to  https://twitter.com/zona_khan1

She has messaged me on RaQesh FC asking for messages from 4-5 most active fans of RaDhi. The message should be short, about 3-4 lines, max 5, and the needs to be emailed to her by Thursday morning (India Time).

Members here are active fans so I'd like to ask you all first. Please let me know if you want to send a message for RaDhi so then I will PM you the email address which it needs to be sent to. Let me know asap, please. Thanks.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

She has messaged me on RaQesh FC asking for messages from 4-5 most active fans of RaDhi. The message should be short, about 3-4 lines, max 5, and the needs to be emailed to her by Thursday morning (India Time).

Members here are active fans so I'd like to ask you all first. Please let me know if you want to send a message for RaDhi so then I will PM you the email address which it needs to be sent to. Let me know asap, please. Thanks.

Sid ... i've already asked Meg and shes sent hers and i've sent mine too. I was asked to do the same too and i've asked on Twitter so its done my end.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Ridhi Dogra @iRidhiDogra  

Happy people eat chocolate... lootss of it. Only for you guys. A pic of @RaQesh19 n I. Muuuaahhh pic.twitter.com/kEGBUxQo2t

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Sid ... i've already asked Meg and shes sent hers and i've sent mine too. I was asked to do the same too and i've asked on Twitter so its done my end.

Ok thats fine then :)
I'll send mine.

Sid, Gem, would you both like to send a small message for RaDhi for their anniversary? Please let us know asap :)