Kisha ff Revenge chapter 4 pg 16 - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TheOriginals

Wow amazing update 😊
Loved it ...
So finally Kisha met and kiya lost her memory 😲
But Kd condition 😊
Awsome chapter ⭐️ loved der dialogues ...
Can't wait for next part
Plzz update soon ...

Ps : tbp abruptly ended ... At the end buddies finally managed to set up Vaanis cafe and ransh solved der differences ...
thanks for liking it. I thought it would not lead to all the readers expectation. I will see when I can update again.
P.s. what about kish and rahi and the other buddies who they ended up as couple and what happened to jaitley.
Hey everyone
some of my if friends told me that this forum is about to close so I should take my work on another site so that it don't. get lost so I am taking to the wattpad site and continue my works their but I will try to join other forum in if and love going all for your love and support.
love zing
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

thanks for liking it. I thought it would not lead to all the readers expectation. I will see when I can update again.
P.s. what about kish and rahi and the other buddies who they ended up as couple and what happened to jaitley.
at the end kiya went on vac with her mom so abrupt end to Kisha and panchi went to Uk so rv gave her ring while she was leaving :)
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

Hey everyone
some of my if friends told me that this forum is about to close so I should take my work on another site so that it don't. get lost so I am taking to the wattpad site and continue my works their but I will try to join other forum in if and love going all for your love and support.
love zing
will be waiting for nevt parts 😊
Plzz post wattpad links too 😊
Originally posted by TheOriginals

will be waiting for nevt parts 😊
Plzz post wattpad links too 😊
I am not Good with getting the correct link but I will be reporting all my kisha should OS and my other work in the writers forum try in so if you like my work you can take a look there.